Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
It almost always (if not always) says 0 cm since the last update. Also, some pictures are missing.
That should just be the random bf's which has a bug in the system, which I think Kevin has fixed now.

All the named NPC's aka like the school kids etc will have set size and should show up just fine

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
OK, the update where it's fixed just isn't out yet (last one was the one that broke it.)
Yeah I believe Kevin fixed it, it was suppose to be fixed before though and something is still going on with it. So we will see with the first dev build if it is fixed.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Played through therapist questline and dang thats some good shit, hope it gets expansion so there are at least reactions
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anything else even remotely similar to this quest chain? Doesn't really have to be mind control just something that has lasting repercussions on the player character?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Played through therapist questline and dang thats some good shit, hope it gets expansion so there are at least reactions
Anything else even remotely similar to this quest chain? Doesn't really have to be mind control just something that has lasting repercussions on the player character?
Yes it is being worked on, but no I have no idea if it will make it this coming release or what is being added.

Yes Niko storyline is another one that can have a big impact on the MC. He is one of the gopniks at school.

Reactions: Karkhel

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Yes it is being worked on, but no I have no idea if it will make it this coming release or what is being added.

Yes Niko storyline is another one that can have a big impact on the MC. He is one of the gopniks at school.
I did play through Niko's storyline at some point but I don't remember if I ever got to the end/current end

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
Yah i kinda hoping for a therapist arc , like maybe Sveta found out Sonia's fall was also because of the therapist and tries to uncover more in those line of a full story.

Reactions: Nick_Rock90

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Yah i kinda hoping for a therapist arc , like maybe Sveta found out Sonia's fall was also because of the therapist and tries to uncover more in those line of a full story.
Sonia's arc has nothing to do with it, she was just a good girl that got tired of being a good girl and wanted to walk on the wild side and got taken advantage of by bad people.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I know all the white lines on the avatars and post box is suppose to be snow, but considering the topic of most of the games on this site that is not the first thing that comes to my mind.
there was a site of mods for this game, like the beastiality or the full incest story with the brother
Only place I am aware is tfgames forums there is mods there and they still are.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I'm still yelling "FUCK OFF COP!!!" at this game a lot. That cocksucking bastard shows up Every. Fucking. Day. When she's a prostitute, sometimes more than once a day. Get sick of only being able to work in the residential area so it can be emergency outed to the same place. Can't the frequency be turned WAAAAAYYYYY down of the cunt showing up? Or turned off altogether? Jesus Christ NOWHERE does a prostitute get arrested every fucking night. It is ridiculous. Should also maybe be places she can work as one - several places say they are supposed to be fronts for it but none work. Or let her buy a gun and shoot the asshole or something.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes