PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
I'm still yelling "FUCK OFF COP!!!" at this game a lot. That cocksucking bastard shows up Every. Fucking. Day. When she's a prostitute, sometimes more than once a day. Get sick of only being able to work in the residential area so it can be emergency outed to the same place. Can't the frequency be turned WAAAAAYYYYY down of the cunt showing up? Or turned off altogether? Jesus Christ NOWHERE does a prostitute get arrested every fucking night. It is ridiculous. Should also maybe be places she can work as one - several places say they are supposed to be fronts for it but none work. Or let her buy a gun and shoot the asshole or something.
When I have her prostitute I save after every customer and reload if the cop shows up.

Reactions: GizmoDuck

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I'm still yelling "FUCK OFF COP!!!" at this game a lot. That cocksucking bastard shows up Every. Fucking. Day. When she's a prostitute, sometimes more than once a day. Get sick of only being able to work in the residential area so it can be emergency outed to the same place. Can't the frequency be turned WAAAAAYYYYY down of the cunt showing up? Or turned off altogether? Jesus Christ NOWHERE does a prostitute get arrested every fucking night. It is ridiculous. Should also maybe be places she can work as one - several places say they are supposed to be fronts for it but none work. Or let her buy a gun and shoot the asshole or something.
That is because it was never finished. the local pimp doesn't want free girls working. So he encourages the cops to bust said girls so they agree to let him be their pimp where he takes a cut of the money for protecting the girls from the cops.

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
Svetlana can masturbate in room/alley but game doesn't acknowledge that . U can see it reflects in orgasm counts in stats section but when talking to katja or albina it looks like she never masturbated!

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
When I have her prostitute I save after every customer and reload if the cop shows up.
Can't you just bribe him?

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Can't you just bribe him?
He never accepts it. And even if you take the pimp's deal he STILL shows up all the time. It's pretty ridiculous having it every day or more than once a day. The pimp never shows up for collecting either, so apparently that's incomplete. I don't ever see anywhere she can do it in Pavlosk, either.

Sep 23, 2021
He never accepts it. And even if you take the pimp's deal he STILL shows up all the time. It's pretty ridiculous having it every day or more than once a day. The pimp never shows up for collecting either, so apparently that's incomplete. I don't ever see anywhere she can do it in Pavlosk, either.
what part of incomplete did you miss it broken content so scum it using f5 or f9

we know your issues you got an answer continuing to complane achieves nothing unless you do work to fix

devs have bigger issues to deal with

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
Question
I basically ignored Anya till November. Simply didn't want to get into the whole Roma stuff till Sveta had a boyfriend.

Anyhow one day Sveta talked to Anya who immediately asked her about Rex birthday party.
Even if Sveta said no the "Talk about Roma" option was gone and therefore possible threesome as well as kinky lesbian stuff with Anya.

Is there a timer on it? Do you really need to rush for Anya or else it's gone?
got the same issue, what's the variable to reset the Anya/Roma storyline?

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
While dating artem and visiting movie theater there should be a confrontation between gopniks and duo. I've been savescumming but unable to trigger that even. Already sveta dated artem more than 5 times and slut rep 36.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes