Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
New year update when? :D
We release a update roughly ever 3 months depending on RL. This is the time of the year when many of us are busy with things in RL. Our last release was middle of Nov. So next one will likely be close to middle of Fed. Kevin wants to try and hit the end of Jan, but I personally have my doubts with the holidays.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
got the same issue, what's the variable to reset the Anya/Roma storyline?
It and the party is activelly being worked on so will be getting completely redone soon. It was suppose to be done last update but Anya the dev working on it was unable to finish in time due to RL. So it should be done this release.

Reactions: judgenot93

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
While dating artem and visiting movie theater there should be a confrontation between gopniks and duo. I've been savescumming but unable to trigger that even. Already sveta dated artem more than 5 times and slut rep 36.
It is just a small chance because that is a repeatable date and most players didn't want it happening to often.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
He never accepts it. And even if you take the pimp's deal he STILL shows up all the time. It's pretty ridiculous having it every day or more than once a day. The pimp never shows up for collecting either, so apparently that's incomplete. I don't ever see anywhere she can do it in Pavlosk, either.
Uh, yeah, I remember now. It still fails sometimes, but not all the time. Just save when prompted with the cop event and reload if it fails.

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
does the sister have a age cut off were it stops you from having a lesbian affair with her
after i was introduced to her bf it does not offer the option to advance
i cheated my age down to 14 lol

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
does the sister have a age cut off were it stops you from having a lesbian affair with her
How? It's limited to 15 looks like 14? Never seen chance of lesbian with her even when MC is 16.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Is there a way for lesbian with Anushka? In my SG game Sonia is an outcast because she got filmed fucking a bunch of guys and them cumming on her face, LOL. What group is she normally? She's still friends with MC

FP69

Sep 12, 2020
Tried to enter the Girllife page but every time automatically redirected to - Does anyone else get this. Is down or hacked?

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Are they going to add the old prostitution system back where you could basically work the streets anywhere? And more importantly, are they going to revamp the whole pimp storyline? Working the streets at this point is mainly a time waster with a bit of sex, there's no creampies and it's always the same thing.

Reactions: Kassan06969

Whambalam

Oct 20, 2017
Tried to enter the Girllife page but every time automatically redirected to - Does anyone else get this. Is down or hacked?
same here, looks like it got hacked

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Shouldn't since the game mechanics still treat you as 17. I will say it is being actively worked on. It and the rex parties was suppose to be fully revamped and finished last update, but the dev working on it had RL issues and couldn't finish in time. But it should be done this release. So likely anything I tell you might have already changed or is about to change anyways.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
How? It's limited to 15 looks like 14? Never seen chance of lesbian with her even when MC is 16.
You have to have if I recall high arousal, wait till she is asleep. Then go to her bed and try and touch her. repeat that a few times until you can mess around with her. With that said though see my post above.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is there a way for lesbian with Anushka? In my SG game Sonia is an outcast because she got filmed fucking a bunch of guys and them cumming on her face, LOL. What group is she normally? She's still friends with MC
As Illusive said just become friends with Anushka, she is one of the easiest NPC's to unlock her content with. All it takes is relationship of 60 and to unlock sex with her all it takes is that and hotcat 6. Just understand she is bisexual and you can only has lesbian sex with her, but there will be times she invites you to a threesome with a boy etc.

Sonia starts as one of the cool kids.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I was just on the site and it worked perfectly fine for me, so don't know what to tell you.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
same here, looks like it got hacked
Attention TFGS members. If you were recently on the site within the last few hours and clicking on a game redirected your browser to similar looking websites in this image, and you made an account on that website. Please reset your passwords if they're shared with any sites including TFGS.

What you saw was a malicious redirect which tried to phish data from you. Anything you inputted on that site was not secure or affiliated with TFGS in any manner. Please change your password if this occurred to you.

If you weren't online, then you are exempt and all is well. Do not worry.

Reactions: facs

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
You have to have if I recall high arousal, wait till she is asleep. Then go to her bed and try and touch her. repeat that a few times until you can mess around with her. With that said though see my post above.
after sis intro you to her bf
you can talk to her about her bf and she will ask you to remain out of the room at a certain time the next day if you try to enter your room you will be given the option to spy on her
do this enough and you will unlock a option to touch her while she is asleep

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes