Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
Hi, one question, is there any plan to expand interactions with your family? I would like to see more interaction with her family... and if I am not asking to much maybe the option to move with your family into a more "fancy" or expensive house... thanks for reading.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hi, one question, is there any plan to expand interactions with your family? I would like to see more interaction with her family... and if I am not asking to much maybe the option to move with your family into a more "fancy" or expensive house... thanks for reading.
Yes there is plans but the person working on that has been busy with RL recently.

Reactions: Mee&Mee

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
It may be too early to talk about this, but do you think there will be a point where you consider first year to be complete and you move on to second year and other stuff? Save compability with this game is really good but its propably still good to sometimes start a new game, and would be nice if even long in the future there will always be something new to do at every stage of the game.

Hope i don't sound like i am rushing you, i am not, just talking about general philosophy of the development.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
It may be too early to talk about this, but do you think there will be a point where you consider first year to be complete and you move on to second year and other stuff? Save compability with this game is really good but its propably still good to sometimes start a new game, and would be nice if even long in the future there will always be something new to do at every stage of the game.

Hope i don't sound like i am rushing you, i am not, just talking about general philosophy of the development.
our main focus is on year 2 and has been for the last 6 months or so, but there is still a lot of loose ends to tie up in year one still.

The plan is to have the main focus shift from year to year from time to time, but even when we do that we will still be doing older content as well from time to time. Like eventually we want all the pav school kids to have their own story arc, but we are in no rush. Rex party and Dimka parties need a revamp, the cool kids parties need to be expanded. home punishment and interactions at home need to be expanded. school punishment which includes calling the parents to school still needs to be added etc.

So as we advance older stuff will get added or expanded just a bit slower. most of the content for year 2 is about getting all the frameworks done. For example this update we are working on now, has Katja hanging out at the coffee hole, running into a couple of more pav students at the Uni, the nerds game night now will take place to the coffee hole next to the Uni during year two of the game so you can keep interacting with the nerds that way, with cameo's by anushka during nerd game night there because she works there etc, that is all things being done this release.

Reactions: Pilluah

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
our main focus is on year 2 and has been for the last 6 months or so, but there is still a lot of loose ends to tie up in year one still.

The plan is to have the main focus shift from year to year from time to time, but even when we do that we will still be doing older content as well from time to time. Like eventually we want all the pav school kids to have their own story arc, but we are in no rush. Rex party and Dimka parties need a revamp, the cool kids parties need to be expanded. home punishment and interactions at home need to be expanded. school punishment which includes calling the parents to school still needs to be added etc.

So as we advance older stuff will get added or expanded just a bit slower. most of the content for year 2 is about getting all the frameworks done. For example this update we are working on now, has Katja hanging out at the coffee hole, running into a couple of more pav students at the Uni, the nerds game night now will take place to the coffee hole next to the Uni during year two of the game so you can keep interacting with the nerds that way, with cameo's by anushka during nerd game night there because she works there etc, that is all things being done this release.
That sounds perfect!

Also thank you for always being so active here!

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
How low an inhibition is low enough? I have been able to flash all 3 body parts and have spent about 4 ingame hours flashing tits and she still has not shown up with an inhibition in the low 70s, high 60s.
You have to get that down to 50 for her to show up. Flash butt and pusy to help and wear any clothing you can find that's daring, if nothing in sex shop or scandalicious that is still daring there will be swimwear. Also go comando in short skirts, this should all help sped it up but it'll still take time, the scale we use is weeks not hours or days so even if you push it hard you shouldn't get there in a couple of days. When we have more complete year 2 and 3 content this will get slowed down.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Will the cheat menu get expanded? Do you plan to remove it (or hide it)? Also, are there any plans for Pushkin?
Yes likely some things will be added to the cheat menu.
No we have no intentions of removing or hiding it. The game is designed with no cheats in mind, but if someone wants to use them and has fun more power to them. Just so long as they realize the stories and content are designed with no cheats being used.
Yes Pushkin will get expanded but right now the focus is on the Uni and to a lesser degree the city.

Reactions: Edhinor and Pilluah

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
How do you work for the Sauna Brothel? I remember there was a mod menu that auto triggered getting kidnapped but I'm not sure if it works here anymore what with the revamping.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
How do you work for the Sauna Brothel? I remember there was a mod menu that auto triggered getting kidnapped but I'm not sure if it works here anymore what with the revamping.
If it hasn't been disabled then I think you need to go wash windows at the gas station in the industrial district while wearing prostitution clothes. 50/50 on the prostitution clothing, I might be misremembering that. Eventually you'll start unlocking stripping and prostitution events while window washing. If Sveta spits out a guy's load then he'll get pissed and chase after her. If he captures her then he might load her in the back of his car and sell her into slavery. From there you can either escape, or go to RNG for who you end up with, the sauna or a classmate's dad, can't remember who atm.

Reactions: SunHouseRock

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
If it hasn't been disabled then I think you need to go wash windows at the gas station in the industrial district while wearing prostitution clothes. 50/50 on the prostitution clothing, I might be misremembering that. Eventually you'll start unlocking stripping and prostitution events while window washing. If Sveta spits out a guy's load then he'll get pissed and chase after her. If he captures her then he might load her in the back of his car and sell her into slavery. From there you can either escape, or go to RNG for who you end up with, the sauna or a classmate's dad, can't remember who atm.
I'll try that, usually I just have Sveta swallow but I didn't know that's how it could be accessed

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Yes likely some things will be added to the cheat menu.
I vote for disabling stat decay. Speaking of the cheat menu I was playing the newest dev build, and the infinite willpower cheat doesn't work at all. Not a big deal, but I thought Kevin Smarts should know (He's the guy who deals with code stuff right?)
Is there a torrent or gofile I can download this game from?
Downloading with mega through megabasterd is probably the fastest download speed you can get. You can get it

• Wow
Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I vote for disabling stat decay. Speaking of the cheat menu I was playing the newest dev build, and the infinite willpower cheat doesn't work at all. Not a big deal, but I thought Kevin Smarts should know (He's the guy who deals with code stuff right?)
He is the community leader of GL. He writes some and he codes some, but our main coders are bgk and Rachel, plus several others like Kevin who also code. I even do a little coding, but only the very basic stuff when I write.

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Is Infinite's 0.4.2 QSP player still a viable option? The 1.9 Sonnix player seems to have a few annoying little issues.

street2603

Feb 23, 2018
"Tell your Moter you are pregnant" / "Tell her" - white screen, no choice... It's after new year. If before you say about pregnant, there is a choice "I don't know(No one came inside)" Father, i think, it's Fedor. Qsp 1.9 Sonnix. Sorry my bad language.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes