Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
There are three ways to achieve it: the esasiest one is selecting the magic start, the difficult one is choosing the normal start, and the hardcore-nightmare way is selecting normal start with a prudish attitude (no sex at all).

I don't know if moisturizer really affects skin improvement, but if not, every session at the beauty parlor costs 5000, about four days selling trinkets twice a day without being caught.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
There are three ways to achieve it: the esasiest one is selecting the magic start, the difficult one is choosing the normal start, and the hardcore-nightmare way is selecting normal start with a prudish attitude (no sex at all).

I don't know if moisturizer really affects skin improvement, but if not, every session at the beauty parlor costs 5000, about four days selling trinkets twice a day without being caught.
moisturizer does, showering/bathing every day does, not smoking, not wearing makeup to bed etc all help

Reactions: Edwarf

Chefbozo

Apr 4, 2022
I've asked this before but it was a while ago. Getting back into the game but videos are not working. I downloaded the "All In One" files if that matters. Any help?

Fake_Zeus

Nov 2, 2020
I've asked this before but it was a while ago. Getting back into the game but videos are not working. I downloaded the "All In One" files if that matters. Any help?
was there a video in the game? I only knows have photos and I knew that sometimes these photos don't work

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Which player are you using? typically if video's don't work you are not using the recommend player.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
was there a video in the game? I only knows have photos and I knew that sometimes these photos don't work
The game have a number of video's in it, but only a couple of qsp players will play video's. We recommend the one we do because it tends to work the best for people.

SecondOfSix

Jun 6, 2020
playing 0.8.8.6 and when I go sleep on October 17th as a magic schoolgirl my attractiveness drops to -10 for no obvious reason. my appearance descriptions are all positive, only the summary is like "no one wants to even look at you"
any idea what might cause this?

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
playing 0.8.8.6 and when I go sleep on October 17th as a magic schoolgirl my attractiveness drops to -10 for no obvious reason. my appearance descriptions are all positive, only the summary is like "no one wants to even look at you"
any idea what might cause this?
Go to clinic and get checked for STDs

Reactions: SecondOfSix

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I'm sure somebody else has noticed this by now, but the NPC generation for the random date/hookup introductions seems to be broken in several ways in the current dev build. The random NPCs that stop to ask you on the street have broken images, and if you add them to your phone contacts their image doesn't display properly there either, and their name gets listed as "Stranger".

Seems to be the result of some changes that were made to dateM.qsrc about a week ago

SecondOfSix

Jun 6, 2020
is there a specific time when the amateur fights at the gym show up? I know it's supposed to be Friday, Saturday and Sunday, but at what time? do they have any prerequisites other than just being there in gym clothes?

fortunatus

Sep 25, 2020
The fights for money are once a day and only at saturdays, but the hour doesn't matter. You can have sparring fights on other days (no money)

0Jg6@^$WYe

Apr 8, 2018
Unfortunately it will only work if you have not already reached that point as there's nothing to check against for me to see if you've previously had the trait
Perhaps a "cheat" to insert whatever is missing? No need to respond, consider this just a suggestion. :)

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Perhaps a "cheat" to insert whatever is missing? No need to respond, consider this just a suggestion. :)
It's not just inserting missing content, its multiplying the exp values by 2 to match the value they should be at. If you've been playing it in the mantime you'll get twice the improvements in skills you have worked on in the meantime so I would suggest you just do some adjustments in the cheat menu by reducing and then increasing the values as that should fix it.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I'm sure somebody else has noticed this by now, but the NPC generation for the random date/hookup introductions seems to be broken in several ways in the current dev build. The random NPCs that stop to ask you on the street have broken images, and if you add them to your phone contacts their image doesn't display properly there either, and their name gets listed as "Stranger".

Seems to be the result of some changes that were made to dateM.qsrc about a week ago
This is WIP and Hornguy6 is working on it as we speak, we'll get it working much better before an official release.

Reactions: lacoka1221 and Grim

TheUnspeakable

Oct 1, 2022
Currently being revised but you can:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's my understanding of the current path, never played that route though.
How low an inhibition is low enough? I have been able to flash all 3 body parts and have spent about 4 ingame hours flashing tits and she still has not shown up with an inhibition in the low 70s, high 60s.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes