Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
How does the Christina storyline continue?
Questlog says, "I fought Christina and won! She can't touch me now, and if I ask for it, she'll give it to me or take another beating."
I am a cheerleader and on the volleyball team if that matters.
I can't get anywhere with the volleyball quest either.
Questlog says, "I need to look at the city gym on Sunday morning before noon. Maybe I can find out something about coach Mikhail there."
But there are no new options available at the Gym so far.
Right now that is the end of her content on the you win path. If you lose there is currently more content but both will get expanded in time. What winning does do though is unlock Larrisa's story arc.

Reactions: Fungamer80

Reeny

May 2, 2019
Interracial pregnancy update when? I only play the game for Africans and Olu but nothing new with them for years

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Interracial pregnancy update when? I only play the game for Africans and Olu but nothing new with them for years
We had new content for Kendra just like 2 updates ago or about 5 months ago and Djibril got a update about 9 months ago, Olu has not been expanded in well over a year granted and is unlikely to see much more content than he has.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I do understand and for some that repitition is highly enjoyable. We have tried to impliment some ways to make parts of the game easier and quicker if you choose and the morning routine needs some tlc (which I'm aware of)
Could the morning routine work like the workout routines? Like setting a routine beforehand and a single actions does them all at once?
Depends on what you are looking for. Right now the two you listed don't yet have story arc's, just a hand full of scenes and cameo's in other story arcs.

here is a rough list of students and a non spoiler description of what kind of content they have
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wanted to point out that Ivan also has cameos in Fedor's storyline that are completely optional

Reeny

May 2, 2019
We had new content for Kendra just like 2 updates ago or about 5 months ago and Djibril got a update about 9 months ago, Olu has not been expanded in well over a year granted and is unlikely to see much more content than he has.
Neither of which deals with interracial pregnancy sadly. QoS and race play are also lacking.

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
Neither of which deals with interracial pregnancy sadly. QoS and race play are also lacking.
It's Russia, I won't say more due to politics and social culture, or a broad stroke parody of Russia. It's not America or Westernised country that's tolerant.

jerimyah

Sep 14, 2021
Are there more to Borislav events after I confront him about the deal? Do I have to fuck him to get back at mother? Are ther mother borislav threesome events?

HoodedSilence

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
Are there more to Borislav events after I confront him about the deal? Do I have to fuck him to get back at mother? Are ther mother borislav threesome events?
No, it's an incomplete storyline waiting for a writer to pick it up again.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Interesting. Will adding the future update fix this or do I need to restart?
Unfortunately it will only work if you have not already reached that point as there's nothing to check against for me to see if you've previously had the trait
Concerning toys, is there any plan for suction d1ldos to let you choose if you want to use them anally?
TIA
Not currently. It wouldn't be that difficult, probably spend more time sourcing the images than on the writing or code.
Could the morning routine work like the workout routines? Like setting a routine beforehand and a single actions does them all at once?

Wanted to point out that Ivan also has cameos in Fedor's storyline that are completely optional
There is a morning routine like that, might only be for school starts while at parent's home and you still need to get up first

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Concerning toys, is there any plan for suction d1ldos to let you choose if you want to use them anally?
TIA
That was Kevin's way of saying, find the images for us and we will see, better find the images and then write the text and it is likely a shoe in.

Reactions: HoodedSilence

Otakon_n00b

Oct 2, 2017
I wish the game started 6 months later, since Rolan storyline starts only after the vacation. 1 year to Uni is too much time with, although plenty, not enough to play with. The only thing the larger timeframe gives is time to repair your reputation and getting fit. (also in summer you get to do the tour guide stuff. Idk how much stuff there is in winter vs summer, aside getting sick)

jerimyah

Sep 14, 2021
Can you join other social groups if you are an outcast? I want to start as ugly duckling and try to join to cool guys.

HoodedSilence

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
Can you join other social groups if you are an outcast? I want to start as ugly duckling and try to join to cool guys.
Yes, it'll take a while but as long as you manage to meet the requirements of the group your rating will go up to the point you'll be offered a place. It can take a while though.

I've done as one of the earlier playthroughs I did. The hardest part was getting the cash for make up/clothing but that's before I knew how to make cash.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I wish the game started 6 months later, since Rolan storyline starts only after the vacation. 1 year to Uni is too much time with, although plenty, not enough to play with. The only thing the larger timeframe gives is time to repair your reputation and getting fit. (also in summer you get to do the tour guide stuff. Idk how much stuff there is in winter vs summer, aside getting sick)
Well long term the intent will be there will be more stuff than you can do in one year at pav, that is on purpose. So if people try and play different starts they can experience some different things.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
As hooded said you can, but understand the outcast starts are meant to be hard.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
From ugly duckling outcast to cool guys, well, in 0.8.7.4 I did it before christmas party, but in 0.8.8.6 you can still join cool kids, nonetheless I don't think you can catch the christmas party with the newer appearance nerfs.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
From ugly duckling outcast to cool guys, well, in 0.8.7.4 I did it before christmas party, but in 0.8.8.6 you can still join cool kids, nonetheless I don't think you can catch the christmas party with the newer appearance nerfs.
You should since it is no harder, maybe even easier to hit hotcat 6 than it use to be, slightly harder than before to hit 7, way harder to hit 8, and much much harder to get above that than it use to.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes