Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I gotta ask, how many from school will carry over to adulthood and who wont make it. Mind you not looking for definite answers but at some point will new characters be introduced?
Many will go to the Uni in the city, some will just move to the city, some will stay behind in pav and get jobs etc, while some will leave and go to other uni's etc but might still come back during the summers for cameo's in other NPC's story arcs.

As for how many I couldn't say, I would have to check my notes but more will stick around than not in one form or another.

Yes new characters will be added, some already have. We already have something like 10-12 Uni npc's some like Djibril you could already interact with and more will be added over time.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hopefully doesn't need a full change to work with some version of Windows in the future. Imagine trying to run something made for Windows 95 on Windows 10 or 11...
It already works on windows 11 so I doubt that will ever be a issue. I don't know exactly what qsp uses from windows to run, but it seems all versions of windows have no issues running it. I know windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and 11 will all run it.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
It already works on windows 11 so I doubt that will ever be a issue. I don't know exactly what qsp uses from windows to run, but it seems all versions of windows have no issues running it. I know windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and 11 will all run it.
But what happens once it gets to like Windows 16. Or Windows 25? As long term as you have been saying. Windows 49 in 2080-something? Or if Windows goes away and a totally new OS comes? Nothing lasts forever...

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
But what happens once it gets to like Windows 16. Or Windows 25? As long term as you have been saying. Windows 49 in 2080-something? Or if Windows goes away and a totally new OS comes? Nothing lasts forever...
We've already been very lucky to have both sonnix and Infinite update and add additional support to the base QSP structure. I'm sure when things get so different that it struggles to run there will be someone who can update the support for the engine so that it can continue to run. Although QSP officially stopped development there has been activity on their home site so even if we have to go to the original creators to workout how to keep it going then we might be able to do just that. As it is the engine is more than happy in a modern Windows enviroment and the Mac and Linux versions seem to be too. The only problem is Android as the newer OS there are not supported.

Reactions: Kassan06969

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
I don't know if its me, but I can't seem to advance Christina/Laviska story (won race 4 or 5 times but can't get the goods on C).

EDIT I think I may have run and won the Saturday morning race 4 times. Now if I go back at 10:00 am, the text says that Christina and Lina are there, stretching for the race coming up [upcoming race] but no race triggers.

Last edited:

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
We've already been very lucky to have both sonnix and Infinite update and add additional support to the base QSP structure. I'm sure when things get so different that it struggles to run there will be someone who can update the support for the engine so that it can continue to run. Although QSP officially stopped development there has been activity on their home site so even if we have to go to the original creators to workout how to keep it going then we might be able to do just that. As it is the engine is more than happy in a modern Windows enviroment and the Mac and Linux versions seem to be too. The only problem is Android as the newer OS there are not supported.
Fuck Android, why would someone play on such a small screen you can't see.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I don't know if its me, but I can't seem to advance Christina/Laviska story (won race 4 or 5 times but can't get the goods on C).

EDIT I think I may have run and won the Saturday morning race 4 times. Now if I go back at 10:00 am, the text says that Christina and Lina are there, stretching for the race coming up [upcoming race] but no race triggers.
It was reworked and now is not tied to the race. It was done so non jock characters could do her story arc. What you have to do is stand up to her when she bullies you. Keep doing that and eventually it will give you a chance to fight her, not sure how the blackmail is now triggered. I just know it is no longer required you do the races.

Reactions: eightypercent

Voxx221

Aug 25, 2021
Depends on what you are looking for. Right now the two you listed don't yet have story arc's, just a hand full of scenes and cameo's in other story arcs.

here is a rough list of students and a non spoiler description of what kind of content they have
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alright sweet I'll check out some of these story arcs. And thanks for not spoiling anything

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
I have now tried all 3 game start options and have to say that only the schoolgirl start has decent content.
The other options don't even have a questlog and I can't interact with the family either.
I think I'll try the magic schoolgirl start. That will probably have the most content.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I have now tried all 3 game start options and have to say that only the schoolgirl start has decent content.
The other options don't even have a questlog and I can't interact with the family either.
I think I'll try the magic schoolgirl start. That will probably have the most content.
The school girl start can do everything in the game but magic
magical school girl is same as above but with the added magic which honestly is not much extra
cursed school boys is like magic school girl but with a different intro of a TF experience.

the city starts see's what the above see depending on your choice but you miss out on the pav school content, most of the pav content, and most of the pav NPC story arcs for now. Eventually the pav NPC's will have ways to meet them and start their stories in the city starts. As the city starts is technically year 2 of the game.

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
It was reworked and now is not tied to the race. It was done so non jock characters could do her story arc. What you have to do is stand up to her when she bullies you. Keep doing that and eventually it will give you a chance to fight her, not sure how the blackmail is now triggered. I just know it is no longer required you do the races.
Hey thanks for the reply... I think it would be good if Sveta had the opportunity [option] to call her out/provoke fight, otherwise it seems too passive and random. Just my 2 cents. Always appreciate your work and commitment. ALSO, can anyone tell me if the Raspoutin has any content? Thanks!

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hey thanks for the reply... I think it would be good if Sveta had the opportunity [option] to call her out/provoke fight, otherwise it seems too passive and random. Just my 2 cents. Always appreciate your work and commitment.
You can provoke one, just keep pushing back against her being a bully and eventually it gets worse and worse until you have the option to fight her.

Reactions: eightypercent

0Jg6@^$WYe

Apr 8, 2018
Is there a cap for skills and attributes I don't know about? It's been two months in-game since any have changed, despite carrying on the same routine as before. (The only two exceptions: I saw my very low pool skill go up when I tested at the mall just now, and I got a couple points in Jab and Punch when I fought Christina. Nothing else will train up.)

I can use the cheat menu to lower a skill and they'll train up to the same spot, then stop again. If this game had player levels, I'd assume I was stuck at the caps for my experience level or something.

I'm on Easy Peasy. I haven't used any cheats other than to change bust size and turn off cycle because eff no.

?????

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Is there a cap for skills and attributes I don't know about? It's been two months in-game since any have changed, despite carrying on the same routine as before. (The only two exceptions: I saw my very low pool skill go up when I tested at the mall just now, and I got a couple points in Jab and Punch when I fought Christina. Nothing else will train up.)

I can use the cheat menu to lower a skill and they'll train up to the same spot, then stop again. If this game had player levels, I'd assume I was stuck at the caps for my experience level or something.

I'm on Easy Peasy. I haven't used any cheats other than to change bust size and turn off cycle because eff no.

?????
If you start with the trait that makes everything a bit easier, when it runs out the attributes and skills don't go up like they should because the total exp is not updated. This problem is fixed on our repo. My guess this is what has happend.

Reactions: 0Jg6@^$WYe

0Jg6@^$WYe

Apr 8, 2018
If you start with the trait that makes everything a bit easier, when it runs out the attributes and skills don't go up like they should because the total exp is not updated. This problem is fixed on our repo. My guess this is what has happend.
Interesting. Will adding the future update fix this or do I need to restart?

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
How does the Christina storyline continue?
Questlog says, "I fought Christina and won! She can't touch me now, and if I ask for it, she'll give it to me or take another beating."
I am a cheerleader and on the volleyball team if that matters.
I can't get anywhere with the volleyball quest either.
Questlog says, "I need to look at the city gym on Sunday morning before noon. Maybe I can find out something about coach Mikhail there."
But there are no new options available at the Gym so far.

Last edited:

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
How does the Christina storyline continue?
Questlog says, "I fought Christina and won! She can't touch me now, and if I ask for it, she'll give it to me or take another beating."
I am a cheerleader and on the volleyball team if that matters.
I can't get anywhere with the volleyball quest either.
Questlog says, "I need to look at the city gym on Sunday morning before noon. Maybe I can find out something about coach Mikhail there."
But there are no new options available at the Gym so far.
I think, by beating her (unless something has been added) you have reached an end of content for Christina. There is a different route with more (and being worked on) content for her, but that is when you either lose the fight or choose to let her rule you. If you become her pet, there is content in the school locker room and at her house. Oddly, becoming her pet has no effect on your social group.

The Mikhail content has nothing to do with Christina, if you want to advance that story you need to go to the city gym on (I think) Sunday mornings between 10-12, you should spot him talking to someone, and get the next step.

Content with Mikhail can continue until you become a Volleyball starter and in a full sexual relationship with him. It would be nice if you could meet up with him outside of Volleyball, but as it is at the present you are limited to post training sex.

Also, in case you are wondering, the championship he talks about never happens and to my knowledge no one is working on it or any part of Mikhail's content.

Reactions: Fungamer80

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Concerning toys, is there any plan for suction d1ldos to let you choose if you want to use them anally?
TIA

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes