Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
A fix was added for the multiple Leonids, but the phone calls I mentioned in another post are still broken. It seems like it might be possible to become his secretary even without those though, although in a less obvious manner. Originally I thought this wasn't possible at all without the calls.
His story is very old original ETO content it has nothing to do with the phone to progress his story arc.

Atomic Brain

Mar 8, 2020
Can someone post a link to Qqsp-1.9.0? The link on the first post just redirects to the tfgamesite, and I can't find any links to the application itself.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Can someone post a link to Qqsp-1.9.0? The link on the first post just redirects to the tfgamesite, and I can't find any links to the application itself.
If you mean the player the link is on the OP under installation.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Sorry for so many questions but I haven't played this for a while and just restarted and am wondering a few things.

- Are Viktor and Dimka the only ones that have consequences for cheating? I usually end up having mc go for Fedor but I don't think he has any reaction (thankfully).
SOme need to still be fleshed out, but Igor and Artem should both break up with you but more just ghost you than get upset.

- Is it possible to have a threesome with the mc's sister and Marcus?
Not yet

- I saw the dog from wlife was added how do you get him I went to the store and got the bird but don't know how to get the dog.
You have to own your own place like renting the apartment in the city etc.

- Is there a way to increase characters cock sizes and description I want to make Kolka huge but cannot in NPC editor.
You would have to edit the core game files, but even if you did each update would of course reset it to what it is in the game.

- Is there a scene on the apartment roof in pavlosk I thought there was but cannot trigger one so think I am remembering wrong.
there is sun bathing and maybe some other stuff I honestly don't remember for sure.

- Also I didn't realize Artur was a character in the game I've literally never had that trigger because I don't wander around the market. And it's on a new save where the main character is a virgin and some random dude with a monster cock just wrecks all her holes :ROFLMAO:. Is there any plans to expand on him or have the scene have a variation if the mc is a virgin.
you can work for him, that is what unlocks other content with him and his friends.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TittyHeaven

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
I have downloaded the 0.8.8.6 "all in one" pack. What exactly do I need to download if I want to update to version 0.8.8.8? Are the updates + sound enough?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I have downloaded the 0.8.8.6 "all in one" pack. What exactly do I need to download if I want to update to version 0.8.8.8? Are the updates + sound enough?
The qsp update always, and image pack. I think we have had one update ever with out a image pack. Then the sound pack sometimes.

Basically if you are updating from as in your example 0.8.8.6 to 0.8.8.8 you would need the 0.8.8.8 qsp file. the 0.8.8.7 and 0.8.8.8 image and sound files(assuming there is sound files for both or either). Unzip them and install them in order. so unzip the 0.8.8.7 first and install it and then unzip and install the 0.8.8.8 over the top of that. As there is usual a few images or sound files each update that gets overwritten with new versions and you want to make sure you have the latest and correct one.

Reactions: Fungamer80

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
The qsp update always, and image pack. I think we have had one update ever with out a image pack. Then the sound pack sometimes.

Basically if you are updating from as in your example 0.8.8.6 to 0.8.8.8 you would need the 0.8.8.8 qsp file. the 0.8.8.7 and 0.8.8.8 image and sound files(assuming there is sound files for both or either). Unzip them and install them in order. so unzip the 0.8.8.7 first and install it and then unzip and install the 0.8.8.8 over the top of that. As there is usual a few images or sound files each update that gets overwritten with new versions and you want to make sure you have the latest and correct one.
But there is no 0.8.8.8 qsp file. The last thing I find is 0.8.8.6. Is that correct?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
But there is no 0.8.8.8 qsp file. The last thing I find is 0.8.8.6. Is that correct?
I was just using your example. That was the last official release of the game but we have had dev builds, so I wasn't sure if you was talking about them or not. But in the future if you update to just the next release version all you will need is 0.8.9.x and the 0.8.9 image and sound packs if their is a sound pack.

So you have a easier time understanding the numbering system we use. 0.8.8.1 was the first dev build for 0.8.8.x offical build. which means we have .1, .2, .3, .4, .5, as dev or bug testing builds before the final 0.8.8.6 was released. This coming release is the 0.8.9.x series build. I forget what we are already up to in dev and bug builds.

Reactions: Fungamer80

Ruax

May 8, 2019
Can you tell me where to find a dentist? He is not in the clinics. Or how to fix a problem with teeth through cheats.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Can you tell me where to find a dentist? He is not in the clinics. Or how to fix a problem with teeth through cheats.
The dentist should be in the clinic in the residential area of the city. That's where I've found him in the past.

Edit1: Apparently there should also be a dentist in the Pav clinic as well but I've never actually seen one there.

Edit2: Do you actually have teeth issues? It looks like the dentist doesn't actually show up as an option unless you do.

Last edited:

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Gave birth to a daughter in 0.8.8.6 and I was prompted for a name, but the name never got saved and she's now referred with an empty string ''. I am on Manjaro linux using the qqsp 1.9-1 player, which probably is the source of the problem, but everything else has been working as expected for the year long save so far so maybe there's something to look at there.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Gave birth to a daughter in 0.8.8.6 and I was prompted for a name, but the name never got saved and she's now referred with an empty string ''. I am on Manjaro linux using the qqsp 1.9-1 player, which probably is the source of the problem, but everything else has been working as expected for the year long save so far so maybe there's something to look at there.
Yeah there is all kinds of issues with kids. So much so I personally think we should disable pregnancy until it is fixed but most are against it.

Reactions: maankamara

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Yeah there is all kinds of issues with kids. So much so I personally think we should disable pregnancy until it is fixed but most are against it.
Its really popular feature so turning it off will annoy more than having a broken version of it. I'm not happy about the situation and if I have the skilll to fix it I would.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Oh I know why we don't, just saying if I was in charge I would disable it. Then maybe someone into it would be motivated to actually finally fix it and we could turn it back on.

• Wow
Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Feature Lock Build 1

The first feature lock build. If you don't know what that is, that is our test build for the new coming release. It means all the content that will be in the new release is in it and now we will spend the next week or two bug hunting and fixing stuff before release. Hopefully with your guys help.

Reactions: Paco15

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Concerning clothes, specially shoes; it would be great having different colors of the same model, because sometimes I find difficult to combine the entire outfit, especially when playing bimbo: then you'd better go full pink.

I've been thinking about a little photoshopping just like hair dye in dynamic char imgs.

TIA

Nutluck

Is the 0.8.9 dev img pack required?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Concerning clothes, specially shoes; it would be great having different colors of the same model, because sometimes I find difficult to combine the entire outfit, especially when playing bimbo: then you'd better go full pink.

I've been thinking about a little photoshopping just like hair dye in dynamic char imgs.

TIA

Nutluck

Is the 0.8.9 dev img pack required?
If you want to make a photo shop one and share it feel free, that is how the hair one was done.

Required? no but you would have some broken images if you don't use the dev pack image updates.

Ritchie007

Mar 17, 2021
Sometimes when I get to hotel very early in the morning, the page doesn't display. I click wait, type 1 (1 minute), and then the page comes up. Would be nice if this is taken care of.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Sometimes when I get to hotel very early in the morning, the page doesn't display. I click wait, type 1 (1 minute), and then the page comes up. Would be nice if this is taken care of.
That sounds like a player issue not a game issue. If it works after waiting, aka same as hitting refersh then for some reason your player isn't loading the game correctly. Not sure there is anything we can do about that as we don't work on the player.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes