Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Maybe you made it fullscreen? That's a bug. IIRC press F11.
I figured out, through the use of more of my brainpower than I like to use when I'm relaxing, that I had to open up the program in the program troubleshooter and use that to apply settings that made the program functional.
Weirdly enough, it worked on Windows 10 until I installed this game and tried playing it, now it only seems to function when set for Windows Vista.

borednow

Mar 1, 2018
Anybody else having trouble with 0.8.9 dev image pack 3? I've tried downloading it from both gofile and gdrive but everytime my antivirus stops it saying it has a trojan. I can download all the other packs no problem.

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
Anybody else having trouble with 0.8.9 dev image pack 3? I've tried downloading it from both gofile and gdrive but everytime my antivirus stops it saying it has a trojan. I can download all the other packs no problem.
I'm not sure, it was fine for a couple of day then several people came forward at once saying it is being blocked due to a virus. There is nothing in the pack except .jpg and a single .mp4
I reuploaded it, but no idea if it will fix the problem since I don't know what the problem actually is.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
The new Relationship display doesn't seem to match the relationship values under the Cheat menu.

Both Vicky Meynold and Stasyab have a higher value on the Relationship display than both Katya and Sonia. Not so according to the Cheat menu values. Albina Barlovskaya only displays a 49 vs 98 on the right. Lazar Pajari displays 99 vs only 65 on the right.

Also, why does Sveta have a much lower standing with the Nerds than the Gopniks? Her relationship levels are higher with the Nerds.
girllife_screenshot_01.jpg

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
The new Relationship display doesn't seem to match the relationship values under the Cheat menu.

Both Vicky Meynold and Stasyab have a higher value on the Relationship display than both Katya and Sonia. Not so according to the Cheat menu values. Albina Barlovskaya only displays a 49 vs 98 on the right. Lazar Pajari displays 99 vs only 65 on the right.

Also, why does Sveta have a much lower standing with the Nerds than the Gopniks? Her relationship levels are higher with the Nerds.
View attachment 2437233
Don't know about the individual discrepancies, but the group attitude, I believe, is the stat that governs if the group accepts you as one of them. So in theory all the nerds can love you but if you party, fuck and drink instead of studying and your grades are all in the gutter they will never consider you one of them, a nerd.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017

Someone like Kevin will have to look at the display for individuals being different. For the Nerds pretty much what maankamara said.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017

View attachment 2437233
Apart from Lizaveta not having a bar those all match up, so maybe that's making it look like they dont?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Apart from Lizaveta not having a bar those all match up, so maybe that's making it look like they dont?
I think part of it might be how it is displayed. At a quick glance it looks like the name under the bar goes with it, because they are touching. Maybe we could change that and put the names under the bars so there is no space, or names above and no space. So it is more clear at a glance which name goes with which bar.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I don't know how you go that bug, can't find the error in the file using analyser

borednow

Mar 1, 2018
I'm not sure, it was fine for a couple of day then several people came forward at once saying it is being blocked due to a virus. There is nothing in the pack except .jpg and a single .mp4
I reuploaded it, but no idea if it will fix the problem since I don't know what the problem actually is.
That seems to have fixed it. Downloaded no problem this time. Thanks

Reactions: Alaratt

DriveBy

Feb 24, 2018
Condoms seem bugged. Sveta hasn't used a single one so far (no matter which birth control option I select).

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
vasilyhome.qsrc lines 519, 525 and 533 missing :

As far as I can tell anyway.
Which version, as I can't see anything wrong with the file going through the analyser for current Dev Build. What steps did you take to get that error and can you provide a save?

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Which version, as I can't see anything wrong with the file going through the analyser for current Dev Build. What steps did you take to get that error and can you provide a save?
I got the same error Palillo did using the save file provided in the post above mine. The code I looked at was the version in TF git repo, linked in TF site post.

Code:
            elseif vasyan_textb_gorslut = 1:
                ' You really seemed to enjoy getting fucked like a drunken slut the other day <<$pcs_nickname>>," Vasily snickers.<br> "Well I... yeah, I kind of got into it," you stammer meekly.<br> "Then you should come drinking with us in the park more often. We''ll gladly fuck you six ways to Sunday if you show up there," he says with a sly grin.<br> "Don''t be surprised if I take you up on that offer," you say with a wink.'
            elseif vasyan_textb_gorslut = 2
                if soniaPS = 1:
                    ' "We have to figure out how to get you and Sonia in the same room," Vasily says hungrily.<br> "I certainly wouldn''t kick her out of bed..." you say and give him a wink.<br> "Just thinking about it is getting me going. Actually seeing you two together would be hot enough to start a fire."<br> You rest your hand on his groin and give it a squeeze. "Oh, I can tell..." you whisper seductively.'
                else
                    '"Sonia was talking about you the other day," Vasily tells you.<br> "Oh really? What did she say?" you ask.<br> "She said and I quote: That <<$pcs_nickname>> is crazy hot. Every time I see her, I just want to eat her like a bowl of ice cream," he says laughing.<br> "Well, next time you see her, tell her it tastes like cherry", you tell him laughing.'
                end
            elseif vasyan_textb_gorslut = 3
                if SchoolAtestat = 0:
                    '"Oh, what I would give to see under that little skirt our English teacher wears. Her ass just looks unbelievable in that thing. I swear she must wear it just to drive the kids crazy," Vasily says dreamily.<br> "I totally agree. She knows what''s she is doing. If she keeps it up, I might get under that skirt myself. If I ever do manage to get in there, I''ll report back to you with the details commander," you say while giving him a mock salute.'
                else
                    '"God, I would love to get in Julia''s pants. The quiet ones like her always turn into freaks in the bedroom," he says dreamily.<br> "I think she has a crush on me. Maybe I''ll get her drunk, and find out for myself. I could have that little wallflower between my legs in no time. Should we make a bet?" you ask with a wink.<br> "No, but just the thought of it is getting a rise out of me. Luckily I already have a little freak in the bedroom handy..." he says while looking at you with lust.'
                end
            elseif vasyan_textb_gorslut = 4:
                '"Hey <<$pcs_nickname>>, did you know that your mother is still a slut? We saw her in the cafe after closing with her boss. She was sucking his dick like it was the fountain of youth. I see where you got your skills from; she must have been a really good teacher."<br> "Ha, dream on asshole," you tell him with a laugh.'
            elseif vasyan_textb_gorslut = 5
To my amateur eyes it seems options 2, 3 and 5 are missing the colon at the end. And the common thing with those lines is that it's followed by another if statement. So if I were to speculate I would say the analyzer misdiagnoses the pattern for some reason. This does however cause an error as I tested by writing a simple test.

Code:
if daystart < 0:
    'test'
elseif daystart > 1
    if daystart > 2:
        'testt'
    end
end
Which uses same pattern and causes the same error.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kevin Smarts

mello77

Jan 9, 2018
I am not sure if this is intended or not, and forgive me if its known already.
In university Island, The coffee hole shop: Fluids fill up the hunger bar way to far while the cookies do little to sate hunger. I think it was meant to be the otherway around.

Where and when can I find Anna the lady who is involved in the sword quest. I was supposed to meet her in the city centre during daytime weekdays, by now I think I searched high and low and neither is she in the central park. Thats if the quest is implemented fully.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes