mello77

Jan 9, 2018
One more thing I was curious on, the stallion, how does his curse function in the following scenarios:
1: PC is already knocked up?
2: PC is on Shots? I my understanding he knocked her up even if she is on pill somehow.
3: PC is a Succubus.
4: (least likely case) PC is menopausal, has triggered event in the hotel(if i remember) where she losses a womb.(might be a different game but I have encountered this a while back)

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
I can't get on with Misha. He saw me with cum, I blew him but I don't meet him in Borislav's cafe. Trying now for 2 weeks every day....

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Link is not working for me then, re-direct me to homepage and there is no option to download the player. May be site is blocking my VPN or my security is blocking it.

"This database contains the games that were originally found in the wiki and the forums, but in a nice, clear, and concise format that is easily searched. Forum members may add new game listings, write reviews, hold contests, and much more."

This quote taken from page I re-directed (as a proof). Probably I need to register their forum to see download links but they underestimated my stubbornness, determination and resolve.
Ah, my bad! The link seems to be dead indeed! I am sorry to admit I just presumed you missed the link, I suppose we should find a new working link. The links on the TF page work.
One more thing I was curious on, the stallion, how does his curse function in the following scenarios:
1: PC is already knocked up?
2: PC is on Shots? I my understanding he knocked her up even if she is on pill somehow.
3: PC is a Succubus.
4: (least likely case) PC is menopausal, has triggered event in the hotel(if i remember) where she losses a womb.(might be a different game but I have encountered this a while back)
He does not do any automagical impregnations: but he will only appear if you have just ovulated. He has 8 times the normal potency and almost double volume sperm and the curse halves required sperm to fertilize and makes fertilized eggs implant with 100% certainty. Also, if you lose any pregnancy after being cursed you will receive a game over.

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Link is not working for me then, re-direct me to homepage and there is no option to download the player. May be site is blocking my VPN or my security is blocking it.

"This database contains the games that were originally found in the wiki and the forums, but in a nice, clear, and concise format that is easily searched. Forum members may add new game listings, write reviews, hold contests, and much more."

This quote taken from page I re-directed (as a proof). Probably I need to register their forum to see download links but they underestimated my stubbornness, determination and resolve.
I will let Kevin know the link is not working and see if we can find out why or if we will need to find a new host.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Capt. Fubar

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
what it is Feature Lock is out
Feature lock is the period between end of dev cycle and release. We use the time to fix up bugs and such so that the release version will be better. As we fix bugs a number of releases are posted that update the latest fixes but if you are waning the least bugs then you should wait for the official release.

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
Feature lock is the period between end of dev cycle and release. We use the time to fix up bugs and such so that the release version will be better. As we fix bugs a number of releases are posted that update the latest fixes but if you are waning the least bugs then you should wait for the official release.
this mini-patch ok I wait official release because Im Lazy : D

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
So, I just downloaded the All-in-one file and launched the game.
After starting a new game, all it does is ask me what kind of profile I would like to use, then pops me into a back and forth set of actions of customize character and return to game settings...that's it unless you count that russian music that immediately prompted me to mute the game.
Am I missing something?
Because I've read and followed the installation instructions repeatedly, but if I have to hear that intro music anymore times without actually getting to play something, I'm going to need to take an angry nap.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
So, I just downloaded the All-in-one file and launched the game.
After starting a new game, all it does is ask me what kind of profile I would like to use, then pops me into a back and forth set of actions of customize character and return to game settings...that's it unless you count that russian music that immediately prompted me to mute the game.
Am I missing something?
Because I've read and followed the installation instructions repeatedly, but if I have to hear that intro music anymore times without actually getting to play something, I'm going to need to take an angry nap.
At the moment Main Desc screen says "Choose game start" you have to click on one of the 9 head silhouettes to pick which start you want.

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
At the moment Main Desc screen says "Choose game start" you have to click on one of the 9 head silhouettes to pick which start you want.
That doesn't help much since there are never any heads or any other options aside from what I've stated.
It literally goes: Start > Continue > Use Dynamic/fixed profile system > Change Game Settings > Return to character creation > back to change game settings > back to Return to Character Creation > repeat infinitely.

There's nothing else except at the main menu where I can choose to load, load quicksave, load autosave for original start game, load autosave for schoolgirl start game, and Test Video.

1677859821477.png 1677859842696.png 1677859856680.png 1677859872945.png 1677859891190.png

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
Press start

1677860125288.png

Click through then choose what profile image you want to display:

1677860227025.png

Choose what game start you want:

1677860210396.png

Choose start. It will take you through various other options, then you can set your characters background Nerd, Jock, Gopnik or Outcast with their sub-roles after choosing location and name.

If you don't have any of this, then you probably have the wrong player or a screwed up build.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
That doesn't help much since there are never any heads or any other options aside from what I've stated.
It literally goes: Start > Continue > Use Dynamic/fixed profile system > Change Game Settings > Return to character creation > back to change game settings > back to Return to Character Creation > repeat infinitely.

There's nothing else except at the main menu where I can choose to load, load quicksave, load autosave for original start game, load autosave for schoolgirl start game, and Test Video.

View attachment 2434883 View attachment 2434885 View attachment 2434886 View attachment 2434887 View attachment 2434889
maybe you closed the main desc window?

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017

View attachment 2434883 View attachment 2434885 View attachment 2434886 View attachment 2434887 View attachment 2434889
It appears that your QSP is missing one of the 3 major windows. Check the player settings. You can drag and drop the different window elements as you prefer but it should look something like this:

gl0.png gl1.png

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017

Your player has several windows closed. Click settings, then show/hide, then make sure actions, additional desc, and main desc all have a check mark by them.

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022

Lol. Noob : D you closed windows CTRL+1 CTRL+2 CTRL+3 CTRL+4 etc in you help : D

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Your player has several windows closed. Click settings, then show/hide, then make sure actions, additional desc, and main desc all have a check mark by them.
Well, I would love to give that a shot, but now qsp won't even work.
I open the application and it immediately becomes unresponsive no matter how long I give it.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Well, I would love to give that a shot, but now qsp won't even work.
I open the application and it immediately becomes unresponsive no matter how long I give it.
Can't help you with that. Maybe try deleting it and redownloading the player

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes