Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Hello, how to change the name of the baby ?
thx
No, the baby stuff is very limited and honestly rubbish but we have to get uni stuff done before we can move focus more towards things like this. We also need to find fixes for broken pregnancy stuff but we don't have anyone with both the skill and time to go through that code and fix things.

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
No, the baby stuff is very limited and honestly rubbish but we have to get uni stuff done before we can move focus more towards things like this. We also need to find fixes for broken pregnancy stuff but we don't have anyone with both the skill and time to go through that code and fix things.
in general, pregnancy in the game is both + and and -
But more likely the character in the game will have an abortion
Or how to grow a child, what to do with him
I think a lot of the games that have the Pregnancy tag in their games focus more on miscarriages or abortions, otherwise what to do next
There are also questions about the university itself, it exists, you can go to classes, etc., but then it seems to me that this part is not even 50 percent finished
There is a hostel here in the game, but sometimes I get errors in the code and do not show the pictures themselves.
On the one hand, it's cool, there are a lot of things in the sandbox, but the more, the more difficult it is to write code and come up with a plot
With the plot in school life is clear here. But a question. There are a lot of teachers in it and I am faced with one 100% corruption and there is nothing more than to seduce, for example. There is content with a fizruk. When I play basketball. But the bottom line is that, as I said, the more content, the more illogical moments and holes in the game. And the game is good

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
in general, pregnancy in the game is both + and and -
But more likely the character in the game will have an abortion
Or how to grow a child, what to do with him
I think a lot of the games that have the Pregnancy tag in their games focus more on miscarriages or abortions, otherwise what to do next
There are also questions about the university itself, it exists, you can go to classes, etc., but then it seems to me that this part is not even 50 percent finished
There is a hostel here in the game, but sometimes I get errors in the code and do not show the pictures themselves.
On the one hand, it's cool, there are a lot of things in the sandbox, but the more, the more difficult it is to write code and come up with a plot
With the plot in school life is clear here. But a question. There are a lot of teachers in it and I am faced with one 100% corruption and there is nothing more than to seduce, for example. There is content with a fizruk. When I play basketball. But the bottom line is that, as I said, the more content, the more illogical moments and holes in the game. And the game is good
Long term as has been mentioned before. The game will have about 8 years of planned content. So raising kids will be part of the game, just right now it is not a priority. We decided a few years ago to change how we develop the game, instead of just doing a little bit over everything. We have changed it to focus on years of the game.
Year 1 - Pav School
Year 2-5 - City Uni years
Year 6-8 - Career, family, children

Right now we are mostly focusing on year 2. With that said that doesn't mean stuff for the other years won't get done from time to time. It is a volunteer project and sometimes people just have idea's to work on something not the focus. But most of the main content will be made for the year we are focused on. Again with that said, it doesn't mean nothing for year 1 will get worked on. There is still stuff in year 1 that needs added or expanded before those story arcs can be expanded to year 2. Like wraping up some of the pav kids story arcs in Pav so the next stage of their story at the Uni can begin etc.

Hopefully you find this helpful.

As for the teachers they have proven to be the kiss of death, everytime someone starts one of the teachers story arcs they poof and we never hear from them again.

• Wow
Reactions: Nice Kitty

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
how to use this comande plz ?
Find the NPC in the list you want to edit, press "Select an NPC to modify", and then enter the number of the NPC. For example: in the list in your screenshot you'll see 'NPC[A9] = Viktor "Vitek" Kotov', so if you wanted to edit him you'd just enter 9.

The only things you can edit with the tool currently are names and date of birth.

Reactions: Nitro125

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Next Feature Lock Build is out

Last edited:
Reactions: Paco15

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
UPDATE: Nothing seems to happen after code input.
What's your current month and what year? This only happens in the school year, and finishes by ~October/November (don't remember exactly). It's a short, fast burn unless you do a summer start and yes, that's a deliberate design choice.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
UPDATE: Nothing seems to happen after code input.
What's your current month and what year? This only happens in the school year, and finishes by ~October/November (don't remember exactly). It's a short, fast burn unless you do a summer start and yes, that's a deliberate design choice.
Yeah the shutdown happens in the middle of November, and it happens whether you're a member or not.

You could try doing AlbinaQW['StarletsShutDown'] = 0 as well, but it'll keep resetting the value each day if you're still in November. Not sure if that will end up breaking things in the long run. It certainly breaks the flow of that storyline. You'd be better off starting a new game if you want to experience that particular storyline as intended.

Last edited:

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
Yeah the shutdown happens in the middle of November, and it happens whether you're a member or not.

You could try doing AlbinaQW['StarletsShutDown'] = 0 as well, but it'll keep resetting the value each day if you're still in November. Not sure if that will end up breaking things in the long run. It certainly breaks the flow of that storyline. You'd be better off starting a new game if you want to experience that particular storyline as intended.
ohhh..I'm in January now. So it's dead then.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Girl Life 0.8.9.0 28.02.2023 mk2 bug:

Error pop-up on attempt to interact with Anushka in her room. Breaks game.

Area: on visit
Line: 2
Code: 112
Desc: [end] not found!

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
Would be nice to have Sveta take over the Starlets Dirty side, while Albina controls the dancing side. A co-partnership if you will, from there a recruitment drive for girls. Like Natasha, Bella, Katja and maybe more.

Reactions: Genjurooo

gengarmite2

Mar 24, 2021
Can anyone help me ,i am trying to trigger christinas sub path but for some reason i never get bullied,i have restarted mutiple games due to this,any help would be appreciated

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Can anyone help me ,i am trying to trigger christinas sub path but for some reason i never get bullied,i have restarted mutiple games due to this,any help would be appreciated
She will just from time to time bully you during gym class or after gym class, just keep giving in when she bullies you. It will start off small and slowly get worse over time.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes