Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Yeah been stuck in the dudes basement for 2 in game days so far constantly being raped over and over is there any ending to it or i'm I screwed?
there is a ending, I don't remember how long and when, or even how it ends. I just know it does end, maybe after a week? I honestly don't know. I personally don't like that so other than helping testing it many many years ago I have never looked at it again.

Kevin should know, he eats enough brains he tends to remember these things.
There's 2 ways:
1- a window access appears at random after an action. But you might fail to open it or escape, so just savescum it.
2- do the entire chain. Eventually you will be sold either to Leonid which is instant freedom (shouldn't be instant IMO) or to the sauna brothel in which you are required to make a certain amount of rubles before you're freed.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
... which is instant freedom (shouldn't be instant IMO)
It's not supposed to be, but the quest chain isn't finished/working correctly. You're supposed to receive regular calls from him to go visit him at night, and if you keep missing calls/visits he's supposed to sell you off to the brothel.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Hookup Issue #1
Pretty sure the "Round 2?" option isn't meant for virgins:

The condition should be changed to:
if (pcs_vag > 0 and stat['think_virgin'] = 0) and hookup['bj'] < 2:

Hookup Issue #2
There seems to be a discrepancy between the picture of the NPC you meet on the street, and the pic that gets added to your phone if you add him to your contacts after the hookup.

Introduction:
meet.jpg

Afterwards:
after.jpg

For some reason there's 2 different arrays being used for NPC pics and the values are being randomly generated separately:

When you first meet the NPC it's showing the pic from the lover_picrand array:

And when you add them to your phone afterwards it's using the $npc_pic array:

Booty Call Issue
I'm getting stuck with no further actions available after this bit of text:
no_choice.jpg

The issue seems to be in this block of code:

I ran through the scenario several times and I only seem to get stuck with no option to continue if:
$booty_call['cum_choice'] = 'mouth' or $booty_call['cum_choice'] = 'facial'

Here's the relevant variable values:
booty_call['cum_warn'] = 1
booty_call['his_choice'] = 1
$booty_call['cum_choice'] = 'mouth' (or 'facial')
booty_call['orgasm'] = 207
orgasm = 208
booty_call['boy_cum'] = 1

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
How does a feature lock build work? What’s the change log? Why should we try it?
It is just the finished content build for the new upcoming update but still has bugs. We use this build to find and fix bugs before final official release for the next update.

By trying it you help us find bugs if you let us know when you run across them so the final update is more polished.

Reactions: Paco15

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
Is there anyway to get qsp to play larger files? I like to use own files they work great in every renpy game I swap in but qsp just seems not to be able to handle them.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is there anyway to get qsp to play larger files? I like to use own files they work great in every renpy game I swap in but qsp just seems not to be able to handle them.
could be a codex issue

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
The NPC Finder in the cheat menu currently throws this error:
---------------------------
Error
Code: 111
Desc: Location not found!

I managed to get it working with a few additions to the code. I haven't tested it extensively but it seems to work fine for the most part. At the very least it doesn't throw an error when you click on it anymore. Here's the full code with the changes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My only additions were the following lines:
01: # NPCFinder
04: gs 'obj_din', 'cheattabs'
70: --- NPCFinder ---------------------------------

A field for NPCFinder needs to also be added to glife.qproj

Reactions: Edwarf and Mee&Mee

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
The NPC Finder in the cheat menu currently throws this error:
Error
Code: 111
Desc: Location not found!

I managed to get it working with a few additions to the code. I haven't tested it extensively but it seems to work fine for the most part. At the very least it doesn't throw an error when you click on it anymore. Here's the full code with the changes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My only additions were the following lines:
01: # NPCFinder
04: gs 'obj_din', 'cheattabs'
70: --- NPCFinder ---------------------------------

A field for NPCFinder needs to also be added to glife.qproj
Muchos gracias mi amigo

Reactions: Grim

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Muchos gracias mi amigo
Thanks for pushing the NPC Finder fix. Because it was renamed though, the call for it in obj_din.qsrc needs an update now as well, and also a few self references in npc_finder.qsrc

should be changed to:
$cheat_tab_list += '<th><a href="exec:menu_page = 15 & gs ''npc_finder''">NPC Finder</a></th>'

should be changed to:
'<a href="exec: gt ''npc_finder'', ''finder''">Enter the ID of the character.</a>'

should be changed to:
gt 'npc_finder'

Last edited:
Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Thanks for pushing the NPC Finder fix. Because it was renamed though, the call for it in obj_din.qsrc needs an update now as well, and also a few self references in npc_finder.qsrc

should be changed to:
$cheat_tab_list += '<th><a href="exec:menu_page = 15 & gs ''npc_finder''">NPC Finder</a></th>'

should be changed to:
'<a href="exec: gt ''npc_finder'', ''finder''">Enter the ID of the character.</a>'

should be changed to:
gt 'npc_finder'
Of course, I Grep searched and replaced in all open docs so don't need lnks for each nexxt time I forget something so obvious. Thank you!

Reactions: Grim

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
Kevin Smarts is getting pregnant makes Sveta gets kicked out of school? it's just suddenly my Sveta has 4 absentee out of nowhere while she never missed any class, sure her grades are horrible and she keeps playing with phone during class, but she never absent from school.

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
Kevin Smarts is getting pregnant makes Sveta gets kicked out of school? it's just suddenly my Sveta has 4 absentee out of nowhere while she never missed any class, sure her grades are horrible and she keeps playing with phone during class, but she never absent from school.
No, being pregnant doesn't cause that. 3 missed days get you kicked. If you played with time cheats might have messed something up, otherwise I'm not sure what would cause that.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes