Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
She will just from time to time bully you during gym class or after gym class, just keep giving in when she bullies you. It will start off small and slowly get worse over time.
There really should be a way to START a physical fight at any time with her when she does her shit, because it never happens using time cheats and you have to use them because things take way longer than they should (and in prostitution too many nobody shows up or that fucking cop shows up and even using emergency takes time.)

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
Howdy youngun perverts;

I dun'nea whad'da heck QSP is; so, how do you play this game? More importantly: How'da hell dev managed to create an animated game with only 64 MB. C'mon, what is the catch?

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
Howdy youngun perverts;

I dun'nea whad'da heck QSP is; so, how do you play this game? More importantly: How'da hell dev managed to create an animated game with only 64 MB. C'mon, what is the catch?
Read the first post: Notably Installation and Developer Notes, it'll answer all your questions.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Capt. Fubar

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Storage Terminal
Text does not match image. Image is of a female manager.

You go up to the managers office. "Good afternoon! What I can help you?" he says.
"Hello, I wanted to know, if you know a Mikhail Kuznetsov or if he works here?"
He turns to his computer and pulls something up. "I'll check in our database, yes, we have a driver by that name. He is on the road right now and only comes in on Saturday at 12:00."
"Thank you very much, you helped me a lot."  With that you leaved but now you know when and where to find him.

Typos: Manager's Office, leave

Available music activities: Live stream

You set up your phone on a little tri-pod and log into your account. After settling down comfortably, you start to stream.
Your fans tipped you 2777 rubels for your performance.

You have 2777rubels on your account.

Typos: tripod, rubles or ₽

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
Read the first post: Notably Installation and Developer Notes, it'll answer all your questions.
So, you decided to separate game engine (or whatever you call it) and images to save 64 MB, very considerate of you. You, dear Sir, are my best young pervert from now on.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
So, you decided to separate game engine (or whatever you call it) and images to save 64 MB, very considerate of you. You, dear Sir, are my best young pervert from now on.
The Girl Life.QSP file is the game.
This game is played with Quest Story Player -program.
The game calls images from the image pack, which is by far the biggest download.

Images are separated so that you don't need to download them for every game version. And the game is separate from the player program because that's how it was designed to operate. One player, many easy-to-produce games.

Reactions: HoodedSilence

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
The Girl Life.QSP file is the game.
This game is played with Quest Story Player -program.
The game calls images from the image pack, which is by far the biggest download.

Images are separated so that you don't need to download them for every game version. And the game is separate from the player program because that's how it was designed to operate. One player, many easy-to-produce games.
I would release the game ready-to-play if I were the developer, 64 MB does not matter compared to ~5.5 GB images in my point of view anyway. I realized that QSP thingy is hard-to-find, slippery little bugger program but managed to grab a copy without registering any weird site 8D. I'm too old to spend 15 minutes to register any site for a simple program, I prefer to spend my 15 minutes complaining about it here.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
There really should be a way to START a physical fight at any time with her when she does her shit, because it never happens using time cheats and you have to use them because things take way longer than they should (and in prostitution too many nobody shows up or that fucking cop shows up and even using emergency takes time.)
Using time cheats often will eventually break you save. Christina was wrote how the author wanted the story to flow and I have already explained the prostitution which has nothing to do with the conversation.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
I would release the game ready-to-play if I were the developer, 64 MB does not matter compared to ~5.5 GB images in my point of view anyway. I realized that QSP thingy is hard-to-find, slippery little bugger program but managed to grab a copy without registering any weird site 8D. I'm too old to spend 15 minutes to register any site for a simple program, I prefer to spend my 15 minutes complaining about it here.
The windows player is linked in the original post. The game works as-is, it is a text based game after all - but if you want to see the pictures you must add the image pack. It would be senseless to down 3GB of same images each time the game gets updated, no matter how fast your connection might be. Especially when they aren't compiled or archived into one package in use either.

ObeX

Jun 13, 2019
is there anything added/planned for the next update in terms of the added wlife content?

the mods including anything from wlife have been deleted on tfgames

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
You guys ever plan on forming another team to make a separate male MC version of this game with the same level of depth and storylines?
No, it was discussed one to give that a option, but it would require way to much effort. It would basically just be another version as you said of the game. We are no where close to having this done, We are on in game year 2 of 8 we want to eventually have. It is going to be many RL years before we even finishes what we consider the basics for the whole game, let along go back and expand more stuff.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The game is a work in progress, we are planning to have 8 years of content and are on yea 2. It is a community project for free, so no one pays for the game and no one working on the game get payed for their time. It is very much a labor of love. I only point this out so you understand why it is not "ready-to-play" as you put it.

The qsp player should be one of the ones linked on the first page of this thread or you might not have video's play etc. Not all the players work as well as others. Everything you need, qsp player, qsp file, image zip, and sound zip are all on the first page of this thread with clean links.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
is there anything added/planned for the next update in terms of the added wlife content?

the mods including anything from wlife have been deleted on tfgames
The mod author is the one that deleted the stuff, it was there mod to do with as they like. As far as more being added I have no clue. I don't think the person that did that work posts on F95, so not sure if you will get a answer about that here. Likely get a answer on discord server if you wanted to ask there.

Reactions: ObeX

mello77

Jan 9, 2018
It is used in the complicated code for getting pregnant.
Speaking of DNA, while interpreting DNA's out of boredom, I found that Roma is a sibling to the twins Katja and Vicky, but found no other references on it elsewhere, which left me wondering,
is this Roma the same as Anya's Boyfriend or is it the other Roma I havent met yet?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Speaking of DNA, while interpreting DNA's out of boredom, I found that Roma is a sibling to the twins Katja and Vicky, but found no other references on it elsewhere, which left me wondering,
is this Roma the same as Anya's Boyfriend or is it the other Roma I havent met yet?
Same one, him and his mom had a falling out but it was never covered what or why. Eventually Derryth I believe is planning to expand it as she is doing Vicky, Vanya, Tamara(the mom) so makes sense she will cover Roma as well.

Reactions: mello77

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
The windows player is linked in the original post. The game works as-is, it is a text based game after all - but if you want to see the pictures you must add the image pack. It would be senseless to down 3GB of same images each time the game gets updated, no matter how fast your connection might be. Especially when they aren't compiled or archived into one package in use either.
Link is not working for me then, re-direct me to homepage and there is no option to download the player. May be site is blocking my VPN or my security is blocking it.

"This database contains the games that were originally found in the wiki and the forums, but in a nice, clear, and concise format that is easily searched. Forum members may add new game listings, write reviews, hold contests, and much more."

This quote taken from page I re-directed (as a proof). Probably I need to register their forum to see download links but they underestimated my stubbornness, determination and resolve.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes