Sharogy

Feb 27, 2022
hmm, it seems i missed one too many training with the starlet, and got kicked off the team, is there a dynamic command i can use to make her forget that i missed one.

Edit: nvm, found it, starlets_missed = 0 worked for me

Last edited:

TheRascal

Dec 1, 2022
Help! I'm losing my mind here. Sveta's period is 2 weeks late. She's a virgin. STD checks says healthy, Gynecologist says healthy, pregnancy test negative. BMI 21, which as I understand is healthy.

I don't know what else to do about it, the warning says "Your period is late, you might want to see a doctor", which, as I described, I already did. Is it a glitch?

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Game told me to report this, so here it goes:
Screenshot_2023-03-10_21-40-02.png

Situation being Kolka reacting to pregnancy at home living room.

Last edited:

CrusadeX

Jul 31, 2020
Help! I'm losing my mind here. Sveta's period is 2 weeks late. She's a virgin. STD checks says healthy, Gynecologist says healthy, pregnancy test negative. BMI 21, which as I understand is healthy.

I don't know what else to do about it, the warning says "Your period is late, you might want to see a doctor", which, as I described, I already did. Is it a glitch?
u can check on the cheat menu and then "index" and "variable tracker" she might be pregnant but too soon to tell by the doctor?

Reactions: TheRascal

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
Help! I'm losing my mind here. Sveta's period is 2 weeks late. She's a virgin. STD checks says healthy, Gynaecologist says healthy, pregnancy test negative. BMI 21, which as I understand is healthy.

Don't worry about it too much, the period system does have a quasi-realistic cycle where it can be delayed. Some contraceptives also stop/delay it. If you're not jabbed or coiled, and after more than a month then it might be glitched.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017

To add to what Hooded said, it is fairly realistic which means you can sometimes just skip a month as well.

Knightttt

Mar 9, 2020
I'm trying to do the stepfather seduction. I have ticked all the requirements in order to seduce him but he doesn't make a move. At home, there are events of him peeking on the mc in the bathroom and some events on the sofa. In the garage there are only chat and help options. The relationship has reached 100 without cheats. I haven't progressed with Kolka's H-questline too. Has the content not been written yet? or is it just bugged for me?

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
I'm trying to do the stepfather seduction. I have ticked all the requirements in order to seduce him but he doesn't make a move. At home, there are events of him peeking on the mc in the bathroom and some events on the sofa. In the garage there are only chat and help options. The relationship has reached 100 without cheats. I haven't progressed with Kolka's H-questline too. Has the content not been written yet? or is it just bugged for me?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sharogy

Feb 27, 2022
So what is causing MC's appearance to drop over time? and it doesnt seem to regain them regardless what i do.
Im refering pcs_apprncbase variable, i have it added to the debug variables.

Mahroni

Aug 22, 2020
So what is causing MC's appearance to drop over time? and it doesnt seem to regain them regardless what i do.
Im refering pcs_apprncbase variable, i have it added to the debug variables.
Appearance depends on body shape-size, fat %, teeth, glass( nerd group only), makeup, hair, underwear, dress etc. In recent updates most of new parameters added to balance so sveta does not always look like divine entity. Now it's nerfed to the point that sveta getting rejected in a lot of sex scenes that require above 6. Example modelling, online jobs, gopnic sex encounters. If you're a player in competitive sports(coach storyline) you r more likely to gain a Herculean body which in my case reduced her appearance by 2 points.

Sharogy

Feb 27, 2022
Interesting.

On another question. with the Rolan storyline, how do you confront him? He has stole 6 of my panties so far in his shower, and i have been snooping around in his bedroom and found the stash, but there is no option to ever confront him about it?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Issue #1

The anal virgin shower scenes with Kolka will never trigger because it's incrementing the anal counter on line 326 before the check on line 328:

Issue #2

The cum location info in the stat window is listing the randomly generated date/hookup NPCs you meet on the street as "Stranger" even though you know their name.

Seems to be because the cum display info uses the $npc_usedname value instead of something like $npc_firstname:

The call to generate the NPC is passing in 'Stranger' which is being set as their used name:

I've worked around this issue in my own game by adding this to line 25 of dateM.qsrc under the block with the call to generate the NPC:
$npc_usedname[$npclastgenerated] = $npc_firstname[$npclastgenerated]
It just sets their used name to be the same as their first name. npcgeneratec.qsrc could potentially be modified to do this instead. Could add a check to see if the name given is an empty string, and if so it sets the used name to be the same as the first name.

Edit: For the randomly generated disco NPCs which I've noticed don't have the same issue, it's setting their used name to be the same as $npc_nickname, so I guess that's a potential way to go also instead of using $npc_firstname:

Issue #3

To add to this,

should be:
act'Join <<$npc_firstname[$boy]>> in the shower':gt'booty_call_shower', 'morning_shower_join1'
Fixes applied, I added check for use of 'stranger' in cum_management so that it should switch to use first name for them. Seemed better to cover that base in central location but will suggest something for npcgeneratec file in next cycle.

Thanks!!

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Appearance depends on body shape-size, fat %, teeth, glass( nerd group only), makeup, hair, underwear, dress etc. In recent updates most of new parameters added to balance so sveta does not always look like divine entity. Now it's nerfed to the point that sveta getting rejected in a lot of sex scenes that require above 6. Example modelling, online jobs, gopnic sex encounters. If you're a player in competitive sports(coach storyline) you r more likely to gain a Herculean body which in my case reduced her appearance by 2 points.
It is mostly based on BMI fat% and quality of skin condition. Things like teeth etc effect it but only in minor ways. Most give a bonus or penalty of at most half a point of hotcat. There is almost nothing requiring above a hotcat 6, the vast majority has no hotcat requirement or if it does it is a 5 or 6. There is a couple of 7's and nothing above that. Most of the image 7 and above have is a few reactions and some tips with some jobs.

Str currently has no penalty to hotcat at all unless it is super low. When the str scale next update is expanded to 150, then anything over 100 will start to lower it and the images for being super jacked will be used for that range and the only way to get over 100 will be to specifically go to the gym and hit the weights with specific workouts. So the players will not be able to accidentally do it.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Just a small addition to nutluck above.
The use of steroids and some regular strength exercises will also be able to push strength over 100 too. Not say push ups at home but exercises in the gym. I'll try and make it clear what can do it so you shouldn't be bale to do so without aimed to specifically.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
I believe I found another case of pregnancy revealed before its time. The relationship tab of the notebook has some suspicious entries: Screenshot_2023-03-12_13-44-42.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS. My character is a freaking cow. With 72ml/h lactation she could make 3400 per day just by maintaining proper nutrition and getting milked o_O

Last edited:

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I believe I found another case of pregnancy revealed before its time. The relationship tab of the notebook has some suspicious entries: View attachment 2460607
Your character is currently pregnant? Mine has been for about 90 days, but I don't see any entries like that at the bottom of the relations tab of the notebook. I'm running with code that's current with the git repo though, so I dunno if anything has changed recently with the notebook.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes