Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Can sveta get pregnant by her biological father of volleyball coach. Wiki says there's a chance coach would do inside her but there's only anal creampie in his image folder.
Some sex scenes especially older ones or the random boyfriend/hook ups use the shared sex folder for stuff.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
It's a pity that there is no focus on the dad/daughter or stepdad/stepdaughter relationship anymore. I wish for an update that develop this part of the story instead of more shoes and socks. It's an awesome game though.
What gets worked on, is what people have idea's for. Since we all do this for free in our spare time there is no forced content. As in no one has to work on anything specific. We do have suggested focuses, which right now is year two of the game aka first year of the Uni content. Plan is for everything to be expanded and have a finished story at some point but it might be actual RL years before it happens. Just depends on when someone has a good idea and the time to do it.

PurpleDude

May 23, 2020
Love this game but can`t figure out good qsp player version for it. Trying 1.9.0 from the link at tfgames but it hangs often.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I'm sorry, those instructions make no sense to me...if you start with 8.9 and then add 8.9.1, what is the so on and so forth? There are no more after that, so do you mean to start with the lowest image pack 8.5, or do you mean start with the newest ones and go in descending order to the lowest?
If you are new all you need is the latest core image and sound pack aka 0.8.9 versions and the 0.8.9.1 qsp. As the game expands you just add to it. So if you are playing the game with the next update comes out, lets call it 0.9.0 then you would need the 0.8.9 to 0.9.0 update pack and you would add it after the 0.8.9 core pack to update yours. Or you can just delete everything every update but your saves and redownload the cores each time.

Reactions: CharleyT

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is there a way to make appearance always 10 out of 10? Glamour spell used to do it but now it's only temporarily.
Yes it is just very hard, which it should be. a 10 means you are one of the best looking women in the city. It is easy to hit a 6 or 7, kinda hard to hit 8, very hard to hit 9 and really really hard to hit 10 but you can. They are also hard to keep as they are based heavily on skin condition which goes down slightly and the higher you go the more diminishing returns you get.

Basically you have to not smoke, shower/bath every day, use skin care lotion every day, don't go to bed with makeup on, get a good nights sleep etc to get true perfect skin. Which you need to hit the high hotcat numbers and it takes a long time. Keep in mind the game is designed to eventually run 8 years. So if you could get hotcat 10 in the first couple of months of the game and easily keep it, it kinda defeats the point of bothering to have a appearance score.

Reactions: DracoBorealis

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I really like this game, but there is one thing that seems strange to me.

The character's sister advises her to try focusing on blowjobs and anal sex in order to keep her virginity, but the character has almost no such option.

Most of the scenes don't have the option to choose anal over classic sex and that's sad.

I understand why this is normal for story characters and events, but I don't really understand why the anal option is missing at hookups and bootycalls and other generated events and characters...

I hope someday these options will be added, and the character will be able to follow the advice of her sister.
Depends on the content, some of it has such options. Older content tends to have no options and we slowly change it to add options as we work on stuff. hookups and bootcalls with random NPC's don't and may never because the person writing it doesn't like anal sex so he doesn't add the option, because he doesn't want to write it.

Most of the named NPC's do have options in most of their sex scenes already.

Reactions: DracoBorealis

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Love this game but can`t figure out good qsp player version for it. Trying 1.9.0 from the link at tfgames but it hangs often.
There is three recommend players, if one doesn't work try the other two. For example Sonnix 1.9 works for most but some people find Sonnix 1.8 works better for them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PurpleDude

PurpleDude

May 23, 2020
My problem is that none of pavlovsk or petersburg locations loads. I can play in gadykino but when i'm going to other places qsp dead hangs. I'm using 1.9.0 qsp version. I've downloaded 0.8.9 Core Sound Pack.7, 0.8.9 Core Image Pack(Optimized).7z and main qsp file. Nothing else.
It would be so awesome if i could understand how to unfuck this situation :)

Upd. 0.4.2 qsp works like magic

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
My problem is that none of pavlovsk or petersburg locations loads. I can play in gadykino but when i'm going to other places qsp dead hangs. I'm using 1.9.0 qsp version. I've downloaded 0.8.9 Core Sound Pack.7, 0.8.9 Core Image Pack(Optimized).7z and main qsp file. Nothing else.
It would be so awesome if i could understand how to unfuck this situation :)
Do you have mods loaded? If so, try playing without them.

Try moving all the content to a fresh player and ensure any ini files are deleted in appdata and local appdata (if appropriate).

I assume you've also done a fresh start with the new stable build?

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
When an update comes out, I hope for a full public nudity..like leaving her parent's apartment naked, going to school naked, just going everywhere naked (depending on Sveta's stats) and if she has the money, she can bribe her way out of being arrested (or sex acts on the officer)

I know you can strip in wardrobe and open cheats to teleport to diff cities and walk around that way...but freewill walking out the door naked

Algalon

Jun 12, 2017
From TF forum:

by » Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:25 am

As users are probably aware, the old TFGamesSite.com domain has expired and some users have found links on the site and in private messages that are still referencing the old URL.

I want to get in front of this and say that I do not own this domain. At one point in time, I did attempt to purchase it from the individual that holds it, but the discussions died pretty quickly. So as to not harbor any ill will towards any individual, I won't go into further detail here. Now, it appears the domain is expired and going to a "Parked" page with GoDaddy.

While this is a huge shame as I have a lot of love for the old domain, I feel I made the better move by switching us to tfgames.site over the years.

To those hit by the older links, I went through and updated the references that I could find in the database and any code files / private messages.

Please respond here if you find any links that still point to tfgamessite.com, excluding within the games themselves. I can't change that.
:)

Reactions: TheGodUncle

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
When an update comes out, I hope for a full public nudity..like leaving her parent's apartment naked, going to school naked, just going everywhere naked (depending on Sveta's stats) and if she has the money, she can bribe her way out of being arrested (or sex acts on the officer)

I know you can strip in wardrobe and open cheats to teleport to diff cities and walk around that way...but freewill walking out the door naked
That won't happen until the pav police update is finished. Which is waiting on the home punishment revamp, as the police will call Sveta's parents on minor stuff like flashing, walking around naked etc. To just come get her from jail, which means upset parents called to the jail to get Sveta, which will lead to home punishment.

That is waiting on the rex party revamp to be finished first before Anya writes the home punishment revamp and she has been busy the past 4 months or so in RL and not had much time at all to work on the game. So it is coming but no ETA on when itis coming.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes