Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The avatars are already defeating the whole point. I dont choose the girls with a high ingame rating but the ones appealing to me. And honestly, the girl from my own ava is a fucking 10 ^^
I know i will not get more or less girls out of a higher or lower rating, it just annoys me to see my hot ava and admire my profiles description but have a lower rank than the boring looking whore albina. Its more a personal taste thing if you dont see anything that needs to improved anymore ^^
Well that is kinda the point. To make you want to work on getting yours higher so you can get higher than the girls you dislike. It is kinda a thing girls do, wanting to be hotter than the girls they don't like. That is a feature of the game.

The thing is you are suppose to start middle of the pack or low in looks depending on which start you pick and then work to become the swan. That is what the majority of the players want and what the game caters to when it comes to looks.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
*g* not really. Girls like me just dont eat girls they dont like out and hetero girls tend to fuck the boyfriends/husbands of the girls they dont like...or at annoy them flirting ^^
Just like irl i only care about getting the girls i want, not about others, especially guys would rate me. But since this game has an ever visible rating its harder to ignore and really bothersome since i just dont have the time and sleeping less dont helps improving ;)

Shadicar

Aug 28, 2016
I think I found a bug, when fighting a rapist in central park, after surrendering or being defeated you will get a white screen.

Edit: Found another bug, when the rapist catches sveta and rapes her (pussy and /or anus), virginity is not lost.

Last edited:

xcyrax

Jul 25, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to delete the basic school uniform from the wardrobe?

Maybe there is some command or you can edit some line in the QSP file?

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
If you are new all you need is the latest core image and sound pack aka 0.8.9 versions and the 0.8.9.1 qsp. As the game expands you just add to it. So if you are playing the game with the next update comes out, lets call it 0.9.0 then you would need the 0.8.9 to 0.9.0 update pack and you would add it after the 0.8.9 core pack to update yours. Or you can just delete everything every update but your saves and redownload the cores each time.
Well, I'm not new, lol, and I don't think I'm TOO stupid :LOL: , plus I've downloaded and played this game before, but now I can't get images or video loaded properly. I got the sound, I got the player, but where I'm getting confused is the image packs. At first I thought we were instructed to download all of the image packs, from the image pack downloads, but then you said we just need 8.9 and the 9,0 core, but the intrustions say you'll have several image folders, and that way there is only one...which of these links do I need to download from, please, and thank you. ;) 1678826516027.png

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
Well, I'm not new, lol, and I don't think I'm TOO stupid :LOL: , plus I've downloaded and played this game before, but now I can't get images or video loaded properly. I got the sound, I got the player, but where I'm getting confused is the image packs. At first I thought we were instructed to download all of the image packs, from the image pack downloads, but then you said we just need 8.9 and the 9,0 core, but the intrustions say you'll have several image folders, and that way there is only one...which of these links do I need to download from, please, and thank you. ;) View attachment 2467223
.8.9.1 QSP file, QSP Player (Sonnix 19 recommended) and .8.9 image packs, and sound if you want it.

This has been answered in more detail in this post, so do a quick search if that didn't help

Reactions: CharleyT

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
Only the basic school uniform does not have a button. It seems to me that something has been changed in the code and now it cannot be deleted, this is a little annoying.
I've flagged it with Kevin, never noticed it was missing till now.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
*g* not really. Girls like me just dont eat girls they dont like out and hetero girls tend to fuck the boyfriends/husbands of the girls they dont like...or at annoy them flirting ^^
Just like irl i only care about getting the girls i want, not about others, especially guys would rate me. But since this game has an ever visible rating its harder to ignore and really bothersome since i just dont have the time and sleeping less dont helps improving ;)
The most any NPC requires to hookup is a 7. So getting above a 7 is just there mostly for you to say I am prettier. Eventually NPC's will react to your rating more than they do currently, but for story progressions it won't impact it at all.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to delete the basic school uniform from the wardrobe?

Maybe there is some command or you can edit some line in the QSP file?
You can't it is always there incase you buy one and lose it or it wears out, so you always have something to wear to school.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
To be fair, it dont needs to be the boring standard, it should just need one spare school uniform, bikini, sport outfit, ...
So keeping the boring cheap crap shouldnt be mandatory, i too like to have only stuff in my wardrobe i want to wear.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Well, I'm not new, lol, and I don't think I'm TOO stupid :LOL: , plus I've downloaded and played this game before, but now I can't get images or video loaded properly. I got the sound, I got the player, but where I'm getting confused is the image packs. At first I thought we were instructed to download all of the image packs, from the image pack downloads, but then you said we just need 8.9 and the 9,0 core, but the intrustions say you'll have several image folders, and that way there is only one...which of these links do I need to download from, please, and thank you. ;) View attachment 2467223
Just the top 0.8.9.1 for the qsp it's self which you said you got
then image pack line download from one of the three sites the 0.8.9 core image pack(optomized).7zip is the safe thing as it as all the images for the most currently release.

Reactions: CharleyT

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Previously, it could be deleted, so I thought it was a bug.
It was a bug you could delete it, since you was always suppose to have it just incase. Because it is possible to lose your uniform and if you lost it and didn't have a spare you couldn't go to school until you got a new one.

Reactions: xcyrax

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
To be fair, it dont needs to be the boring standard, it should just need one spare school uniform, bikini, sport outfit, ...
So keeping the boring cheap crap shouldnt be mandatory, i too like to have only stuff in my wardrobe i want to wear.
The other uniforms cost so if one wears out you have to spend money to replace them. The default one is free, that is why it is always there. Incase you buy one and lose it or it wears out and you can't wear it anymore or you gain or lose to much weight and it no longer fits. You have the default one to wear so you can still go to school

Personally I would like to see the default one work like the other clothes, but most wanted a default one that was always there, so it wouldn't make them miss school if something happened.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes