Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The other uniforms cost so if one wears out you have to spend money to replace them. The default one is free, that is why it is always there. Incase you buy one and lose it or it wears out and you can't wear it anymore or you gain or lose to much weight and it no longer fits. You have the default one to wear so you can still go to school

Personally I would like to see the default one work like the other clothes, but most wanted a default one that was always there, so it wouldn't make them miss school if something happened.
So you cant rip or lose the first one? Wouldnt it be better to place this "protected" setting on a single uniform of your choice? Same for work uniforms, swimsuits and sport outfits, one protected item for each of the special must have outfits. Personally i would prefer to miss school instead of wearing that thing. My girl prefers goth- and punk style, it would be far to embarrassing to leave the house wearing this standard ^^

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
When you play as a female and how do you romance another woman for lesbain sex?
Just like anyone else. You get to know them and then have sex with them. It works exactly the same way. Not all females are lesbians or bi sexual though and not all of them have sex content that are into girls. Same with guys.

Who exactly are you trying to have sex with?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
So you cant rip or lose the first one? Wouldnt it be better to place this "protected" setting on a single uniform of your choice? Same for work uniforms, swimsuits and sport outfits, one protected item for each of the special must have outfits. Personally i would prefer to miss school instead of wearing that thing. My girl prefers goth- and punk style, it would be far to embarrassing to leave the house wearing this standard ^^
You can "lose it" but it gets replaced. It is the default uniform provided by the school to all the students. That is why it is "protected" because if you lose it, your mom just goes to the school and gets a replacement. Other uniforms come from stores, not the school. So lose it and it's just gone.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
It starts at a 6 close to a 7 the best start. At least of the pav starts the city starts might not yet be upgraded to the new system.
For me it started as 10. Last Pav start started last update or even the one before that. All the city starts were last or one before.

A_Mac

Jan 4, 2023
Just like anyone else. You get to know them and then have sex with them. It works exactly the same way. Not all females are lesbians or bi sexual though and not all of them have sex content that are into girls. Same with guys.

Who exactly are you trying to have sex with?
I haven't found any one as of yet, and could you add find a woman to datye in the comptuer like for the men?

Whales96

Jan 5, 2022
Is there anyway to fix underwear not appearing in stores in the newest version? It works fine on 8.8.5 but 8.9.1 seemed to introduce issues

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
You get early access to natasha (you need money she borrows, but she cant pay it back...), julia (have a bottle wine with you when doing homework and eating dinner, talk about sex), anushka (she calls herself a free spirit, but she is a free for all slut, if you dont mind her fucking every guy she sees and trying to invite you to threesomes and more, go for her), pauline (drink with her on the weekly dance for a romantic date in the toilets), lariska (you need to beat/disgrace christina to go further with her), katja (the only loyal one if you say you dont like guys, otherwise she turns into nush2), your sister (after you let her guy fuck you, i prefer to cheat-skip this questchain and just take the goal every night ^^), your magic trainers (at least if you are succubus, dunno about the plain magic route), the girl that wants you to be the maid in her family house (meet her in the fitnessclub showers in the city and seduce her, you dont need to take the job to have fun with her daily), mira (sadly only after you make her the townwhore, this questline really needs a change/lesbian option for the wishes Nutluck ), the girl working in the beauty salon and the woman checking you out in one of the mall shops can both become your sexslaves if you do it right and the random girls asking you out can be your booty calls if you accept.
There are more, but this are the ones you can find fast or in school.

miky8989

May 14, 2019
the therapist gives me a key and tells me to meet him at the hotel on saturdays, but when i show up at the hotel I dont get any option or event for it

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
what do i have to download to have full game updated to 0.8.9.1
(i already have 3+gb version 0.8.8.5.7)

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
what do i have to download to have full game updated to 0.8.9.1
(i already have 3+gb version 0.8.8.5.7)
So you should have the 0.8.8 Core Image Pack already. All you need to update your image pack is the Update 8.8 to 8.9 Image Pack. Other than that you need the new qsp version of the game.

Reactions: leg28

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I haven't found any one as of yet, and could you add find a woman to datye in the comptuer like for the men?
What I was asking is are you trying to just pick up random people or date one of the named established NPC's

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
A few comments below

You get early access to natasha (you need money she borrows, but she cant pay it back...), julia (have a bottle wine with you when doing homework and eating dinner, talk about sex),
Acurate

anushka (she calls herself a free spirit, but she is a free for all slut, if you dont mind her fucking every guy she sees and trying to invite you to threesomes and more, go for her),
She turns most guys down, there is scenes of her telling them to fuck out. Outside of the player encouraging it, she is having sex with 4 guys official. She is also openly bisexual, so she likes both genders. But you can have a lesbian only story arc with her. She will occasionally offer 3somes etc but you can turn her down and she doesn't care. If you want a romanatic relatonship she is not the girl and her story arc if you follow it explains why and what is going on with her.

pauline (drink with her on the weekly dance for a romantic date in the toilets),
Think you mean Alyona, Pauline is straight and has no lesbian sex scenes. Alyona is the one that you can have drunk sex with in the bathroom at while at the disco.

lariska (you need to beat/disgrace christina to go further with her), katja (the only loyal one if you say you dont like guys, otherwise she turns into nush2),
have not done either story arc since they was revamped. Anya the dev does Lariska and Bgk does Katja. Katja I know only gets heavily into guys if you the player encourage her.

your sister (after you let her guy fuck you, i prefer to cheat-skip this questchain and just take the goal every night ^^),
Anya is bi curious, in that she prefers guys but will mess around with girls occasionally. So she will never but a pure lesbian only option.

your magic trainers (at least if you are succubus, dunno about the plain magic route), the girl that wants you to be the maid in her family house (meet her in the fitnessclub showers in the city and seduce her, you dont need to take the job to have fun with her daily),
Sounds pretty accurate.

mira (sadly only after you make her the townwhore, this questline really needs a change/lesbian option for the wishes Nutluck ),
not a NPC of mine. I have never worked on her or any content in Gad. I mostly work on Pav with the school and school kids and their families. I do a lot of small events around the game and work on the Uni. So i know likely less about her story arc than you guys do and I have no clue what is planned for her.

the girl working in the beauty salon and the woman checking you out in one of the mall shops can both become your sexslaves if you do it right and the random girls asking you out can be your booty calls if you accept.
There are more, but this are the ones you can find fast or in school.
Fairly accurate

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
the therapist gives me a key and tells me to meet him at the hotel on saturdays, but when i show up at the hotel I dont get any option or event for it
Yeah the author of it made a requirement that you have commando 3 trait but doesn't inform the player of this. I personally think this is a huge mistake and a bad design, but not my call. I have suggested change it to him being there opening the door, checking if she has panties and if not invites her in, If she does he sends her away. So it doesn't confuse the players.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I think that was better and maybe should be able to be cheat changed to make her REALLY hot.
As I mentioned before about stuff. Cheats is up to Kevin on what does and does not get a cheat. I am just one of the main writers for the game. Mostly on the pav school, school kids and Uni. I only know basic code, I just post here a lot so do my best to stay engaged with the community and answers questions when I can as best I can.

I can only say the game is and will always be written with the idea players are not using the cheats though. So if a cheat is added for that in the future it could cause future content to be missed.

• Sad
Reactions: Kassan06969

m4ntra

Jun 22, 2018
Is the university worth playing at all these days? I remember playing it a bit after graduation and finding it to be about as barebones as you can get, but from the recent changelog there seems to be some thing being done to it.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes