mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
Yes one is higher quality
It's sad this kind of color and style of beautifully made high heel shoes has all become bimbo shoes. :oops: If my Sveta only wears bimbo shoes but bimbo clothing and makeup, what kind of influence would happen? Would the arousal be increased more quickly as time go by?

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is the university worth playing at all these days? I remember playing it a bit after graduation and finding it to be about as barebones as you can get, but from the recent changelog there seems to be some thing being done to it.
That is the main focus but understand it will take some time before it is as filled out as the pav school is. More stuff is added each update to the Uni, mostly stuff at the coffee hole to do and more Katja story arc was the two main area's added to.

Reactions: m4ntra

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
It's sad this kind of color and style of beautifully made high heel shoes has all become bimbo shoes. :oops: If my Sveta only wears bimbo shoes but bimbo clothing and makeup, what kind of influence would happen? Would the arousal be increased as time go by?
You would gain the bimbo trait which does a few things. I personally play with it off so not positive of all the effects the trait has beyond I know you need to have sex more often and your mood drops if you don't wear bimbo clothes and have sex enough.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mercytea

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
As I mentioned before about stuff. Cheats is up to Kevin on what does and does not get a cheat. I am just one of the main writers for the game. Mostly on the pav school, school kids and Uni. I only know basic code, I just post here a lot so do my best to stay engaged with the community and answers questions when I can as best I can.

I can only say the game is and will always be written with the idea players are not using the cheats though. So if a cheat is added for that in the future it could cause future content to be missed.
It really should be changed to that using cheats doesn't fuck anything up. Especially time cheats as too many things take way longer than they should, and when the girl is a prostitute there is too much nobody shows up or the cop shows up and emergency out still takes time. Ridiculous to have it average night a prostitute sees 2 customers and a cop comes to arrest her like 5 times, but of course for some retarded reason it was made to get her to accept the pimp but that was never completed and the fucking cocksucker cop still shows up every night if not 2-3 times a night and the nobody comes like twice a night. Ridiculous. IRL a hoe gets like 6-7 customers a night and might get arrested once a month at the absolute most. The whole prostitution part is sorely lacking and should have more. It's too much like the game wants her to be a prude with everything else.

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
Qqsp_lvyMuG7Oqh.png
It seems there's this kind of event added in recent updates would deplete your 2 points of mood. But to be fair, you should be more pleased if you are already a top-level exhibitionist. :devilish:

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
It really should be changed to that using cheats doesn't fuck anything up. Especially time cheats as too many things take way longer than they should, and when the girl is a prostitute there is too much nobody shows up or the cop shows up and emergency out still takes time. Ridiculous to have it average night a prostitute sees 2 customers and a cop comes to arrest her like 5 times, but of course for some retarded reason it was made to get her to accept the pimp but that was never completed and the fucking cocksucker cop still shows up every night if not 2-3 times a night and the nobody comes like twice a night. Ridiculous. IRL a hoe gets like 6-7 customers a night and might get arrested once a month at the absolute most. The whole prostitution part is sorely lacking and should have more. It's too much like the game wants her to be a prude with everything else.
Part of the problems with cheat especially time is a issue with the game player which is beyond our control.

Yet I recently had a player tell me the game wants the MC to be a slut and nothing else.

the pimp thing will be addressed at some point but it is not a priority. As I mentioned before right now our main focus is getting the Uni up and going and filled out with content, while getting some of the pav story arcs to the point where they can continue at the Uni.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
View attachment 2468084
It seems there's this kind of event added in recent updates would deplete your 2 points of mood. But to be fair, you should be more pleased if you are already a top-level exhibitionist. :devilish:
I believe the idea is long term to have a trait, so if you get to a point you can choose to except the trait. Then that can be used as a trigger for stuff. Right now the events work by tracking something, like say 60 exhibitionist and it can trigger. But we have no way to know if the player would want their MC to be happy or upset about it happening. So if we changed it so she was happy we would then have players complain their Sveta would not be happy. Which is why traits is needed for stuff like that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mercytea

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Just a heads up, I'm getting a bug with the wardrobe. Sveta bought a sports "ensemble" that requires no underwear. She is a jock! But every morning, on a school day, Sveta is wearing no underwear (Sports wear worn night before) even though the School outfit is saved. Thanks.
God damn it. I did everything I could to fix this exact thing and thought it was finally fixed. I might just burn everything down now. :cry:
So you cant rip or lose the first one? Wouldnt it be better to place this "protected" setting on a single uniform of your choice? Same for work uniforms, swimsuits and sport outfits, one protected item for each of the special must have outfits. Personally i would prefer to miss school instead of wearing that thing. My girl prefers goth- and punk style, it would be far to embarrassing to leave the house wearing this standard ^^
The default uniform is hardcoded and meant to represent the uniform you would be supplied with either by state or parents that gets replaced when worn or no longer fits with the same standard uniform which is boring and a bit ugly.
If the game was that stable we'd get a lot more done each dev cycle but its not. We're lucky if 50% of the things work at all, adding cheats to the mix only lowers that number. As for the cop, that's a known issue where is was set to frce Sveta into a story line which was never written. Maybe I'll get a chance to fiddle about with it this cycle and make it less shit.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Think you mean Alyona, Pauline is straight and has no lesbian sex scenes. Alyona is the one that you can have drunk sex with in the bathroom at while at the disco.
Whoops, my bad, i always confuse the 2.

I know you like nush, but fucking a whole band, most of the gopnicks in school and others is being a slut.

I currently did lariska, you still cant get closer without getting christina out of the way and she still wants a boyfriend...so either you stop talking to her once you reach the sex level or you need to cheat skip the rest of her queststages to keep her virtually loyal and save her from becoming knocked up by that asshole.

As for katja, thats what i said, if you go dickhunting with her she will go dickhunting, if you tell her off she asks again and again until you just say you dont like guys at all, then she remains loyal, stays away from them and stops bugging you about it...the only disgusting scene left is the "look, look lesbians" jerk because you are forced to kiss ivan either for show to "proof" the jerk wrong or to thank ivan for punching the jerk...i'd prefer to knock out the jerk myself instead of reloading every time that asshole shows up, i'm not the kickboxing champion to need some stupid guy to help me get rid of a big mouthed one hit victim.

And the sis only has lesbian sex with you after that...sure, if you talk about sex or go the wrong way at parties she still ends with dicks in her throat, but aside from these 2 things she never talks about that loser or any other guy again so your more or less have her only for yourself and the guy never shows up in the house again.

Mira:
The current quest is show her your hideout and make her promise never to tell anyone.
Then introduce her to the drinking loser gang. Next time you go to your hideout you see her with one of the losers there (a good lesbian option would be to interrupt them before they start fucking), confront her about it and she grants you 3 wishes to make it up to you:
First: Watch her get assfucked by one of the losers (lesbian option could be to go down on you)
Second: Make her a whore and get the money from her (given how serious and desperate she is about the whole wishes thing you could turn her lesbian by forbidding to have sex with guys -there are already more lesbian pictures in her folder than scenes added to the game, why waste them? The only real codework would be to disable the random fuck and whore scenes you run into since the queststage with the wishes has started if you pick the lesbian route, except the actor has many lesbian sets, then they just could be swapped)
The third wish in the unmodded game is letting her run naked though town and destroying her reputation and friendship once and for all...in the modded version you can let her fuck bandit the dog without those consequences (for a lesbian version i would need the name of the actor, depending on available sets she could become your personal maid, slave, pet or whatever, but it would be nice to take her with you if you own a house or the mansion).

That being said, i only talk about the school content, honestly, i never made it to the university so far and dont know about the content expansions for the mentioned girls there, the day to day routine gets boring after a few ingame months and whenever i play something else you update the game and i start from the beginning ^^

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

miky8989

May 14, 2019
Yeah the author of it made a requirement that you have commando 3 trait but doesn't inform the player of this. I personally think this is a huge mistake and a bad design, but not my call. I have suggested change it to him being there opening the door, checking if she has panties and if not invites her in, If she does he sends her away. So it doesn't confuse the players.
dang im only level 2. Any way to see how close the trait is to the next level?

HankyDev

Nov 5, 2019
Yeah the author of it made a requirement that you have commando 3 trait but doesn't inform the player of this. I personally think this is a huge mistake and a bad design, but not my call. I have suggested change it to him being there opening the door, checking if she has panties and if not invites her in, If she does he sends her away. So it doesn't confuse the players.
Is there only one hotel scene for this update?

animador23

Apr 30, 2021
A backdoor seriously? Ur sound core have a backdoor virus.
A backdoor is a typically covert method of bypassing normal authentication or encryption in a computer, product, embedded device, or its embodiment. Backdoors are most often used for securing remote access to a computer, or obtaining access to plaintext in cryptosystems

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Is there a way to speed up the new therapist content? Having it be just once a week is a bit slow considering the rest of the therapist content can be done every day. Considering the therapist seems to live in the hotel you could probably just go to the hotel every night.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
A backdoor seriously? Ur sound core have a backdoor virus.
That sounds serious. Which file? Which mirror did you download? Could you give us a hash checksum of the 7z file.
Is there a way to speed up the new therapist content? Having it be just once a week is a bit slow considering the rest of the therapist content can be done every day. Considering the therapist seems to live in the hotel you could probably just go to the hotel every night.
Is there more than the single visit so far?

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Is there more than the single visit so far?
I don't know. I've done the hotel visit twice now and both times it's been the same but that could just be because you need more visits to progress further.

Edit: The images for the hotel event in "Girl Life\images\characters\pavlovsk\resident\therapist" seem to only have images for the first event so it could be that only one event is there so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: maankamara

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
So how would we fix this?
I made a branch on the git with the fixes I suggested. You'll have to forgive me as I am very rusty about git workflow and best practices. I believe the next step is to make a pull request for you to consider them as part of the main. I'll throw in the fix of npc_reactions giving me a blank screen when pregnant, even if nobody else yet verified this problem exists outside the linux client I'm running. Oh and the damn pregnancy spoiler thing I mentioned earlier.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes