HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
A backdoor seriously? Ur sound core have a backdoor virus.
Are we talking about the sound pack or the player, we've already had false positive for the images. Run the file through the following and advise exactly what file(s) you are getting the warnings from and, just as importantly, what hosts.

DriveBy

Feb 24, 2018
"Upload music" causes the game to crash. Strange, since it worked until now.

Edit: "Delete old video" does not work as well (but no crash).

Is there a debug command to delete the video(s)?

Edit (again): solved with update

Last edited:

TheRascal

Dec 1, 2022
There has been an error in the cum_call code. Please contact a developer with what you were doing prior to receiving this message so the error may be fixed. Error type: Improper value for cum_call. Name Boy from Rex's Party

I don't know if this was reported or not, but just in case.

game version 0.8.9.1
latest image pack
qsp 1.9

I went to a party with Anya, went looking for her, found her fucking 2 guys and decided to join them.

EDIT: Added save file just in case, choosing the "JOIN" option triggers the error

Last edited:

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
There has been an error in the cum_call code. Please contact a developer with what you were doing prior to receiving this message so the error may be fixed. Error type: Improper value for cum_call. Name Boy from Rex's Party
Rex party is getting overhauled, hopefully for next release.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Some peculiar things (not new) I noticed after playing through abduction event for the nth time (probably should be added to the wiki too):
-The option to be sold to the sauna brothel stops randomly appearing after some time. Maybe Sveta becomes to good of a sex slave for that? I doubt it, but would be awesome if this would truly be the case.
-Likewise the sex options with the Master stop appearing after some time. This instead seems odd.
-After being bought by Leonid, Sveta can only get the slave secretary job if she doesn't have money on hand (or might be a ceiling). Otherwise you can serve coffee to him till the end of days, won't offer the job.. (this definitively needs to be in the wiki)

Last edited:

jackthrowaway556

Sep 30, 2022
Are we talking about the sound pack or the player, we've already had false positive for the images. Run the file through the following and advise exactly what file(s) you are getting the warnings from and, just as importantly, what hosts.

EDIT: For clarity, it was the sound pack.

I scanned the entire file with multiple products by hand, extracted, and even looked for base64/encoded HTTP refs, and scanned again. Defender DID do a false positive, apparently. Bladabindi false positive, looks like. Running the same scan (Defender) on the extracted, untouched files shows a clean report.

Looks to be an encryption coincidence. If you want to go through the hassle, add a file or change one, then re-encrypt and it should clear it up on the Mega side. I say it's clean but always better safe than sorry.

EDIT: Also VirusTotal gives it a clean bill of health, too. Also of note is there is nothing but sound files in the archive.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alaratt

GEXXX69

Apr 22, 2019
i never knew u need to complete quest to enter the volleyball team instead of being benched, can someone tell me about this event. ty before

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
i never knew u need to complete quest to enter the volleyball team instead of being benched, can someone tell me about this event. ty before
Check your journal quest section for hints to go thru that very tangled and mostly unsatisfying storyline.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Whoops, my bad, i always confuse the 2.

I know you like nush, but fucking a whole band, most of the gopnicks in school and others is being a slut.
Yeah but what you just said here isn't true. I don't care if you think she is a slut, I was only saying you are giving false info. The only gopniks she is having sex with at the start of the game is Rad, Val and Arkadi. Dan in several scenes tries to get her to have sex with him and she always tells him no. As for others she is officially have sex with only one of the other guys at school. I won't say which one for those that have not played her content to not spoil who it is.

After you start her story you the player can get her to sleep with more people, but that is how most of the NPC's story arcs are set up. Like Katja is a good girl until you get your hands on her.

I currently did lariska, you still cant get closer without getting christina out of the way and she still wants a boyfriend...so either you stop talking to her once you reach the sex level or you need to cheat skip the rest of her queststages to keep her virtually loyal and save her from becoming knocked up by that asshole.

As for katja, thats what i said, if you go dickhunting with her she will go dickhunting, if you tell her off she asks again and again until you just say you dont like guys at all, then she remains loyal, stays away from them and stops bugging you about it...the only disgusting scene left is the "look, look lesbians" jerk because you are forced to kiss ivan either for show to "proof" the jerk wrong or to thank ivan for punching the jerk...i'd prefer to knock out the jerk myself instead of reloading every time that asshole shows up, i'm not the kickboxing champion to need some stupid guy to help me get rid of a big mouthed one hit victim.

And the sis only has lesbian sex with you after that...sure, if you talk about sex or go the wrong way at parties she still ends with dicks in her throat, but aside from these 2 things she never talks about that loser or any other guy again so your more or less have her only for yourself and the guy never shows up in the house again.

Mira:
The current quest is show her your hideout and make her promise never to tell anyone.
Then introduce her to the drinking loser gang. Next time you go to your hideout you see her with one of the losers there (a good lesbian option would be to interrupt them before they start fucking), confront her about it and she grants you 3 wishes to make it up to you:
First: Watch her get assfucked by one of the losers (lesbian option could be to go down on you)
Second: Make her a whore and get the money from her (given how serious and desperate she is about the whole wishes thing you could turn her lesbian by forbidding to have sex with guys -there are already more lesbian pictures in her folder than scenes added to the game, why waste them? The only real codework would be to disable the random fuck and whore scenes you run into since the queststage with the wishes has started if you pick the lesbian route, except the actor has many lesbian sets, then they just could be swapped)
The third wish in the unmodded game is letting her run naked though town and destroying her reputation and friendship once and for all...in the modded version you can let her fuck bandit the dog without those consequences (for a lesbian version i would need the name of the actor, depending on available sets she could become your personal maid, slave, pet or whatever, but it would be nice to take her with you if you own a house or the mansion).

That being said, i only talk about the school content, honestly, i never made it to the university so far and dont know about the content expansions for the mentioned girls there, the day to day routine gets boring after a few ingame months and whenever i play something else you update the game and i start from the beginning ^^
I mostly only work on the pav school, school kids and Uni. Which is why I don't know a lot beyond the very basics about most of the rest.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
dang im only level 2. Any way to see how close the trait is to the next level?
No sorry, I have no clue if there is a way to tell how far along you are. I personally as I said think it was a mistake to add in the trait because nothing in game tells the player they do, so we keep getting reports it is bugged.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is there only one hotel scene for this update?
I have no clue, I just know it was added. I wasn't involved working on it, so I have no clue how much was added. I only know it was added and about the commando trait.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
I'm waiting for an updated file from my brother mod without it, many photos and animations are displayed incorrectly

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I'm waiting for an updated file from my brother mod without it, many photos and animations are displayed incorrectly
It might be awhile, the author of the bro mod seems to have been very busy with RL for awhile now.

Apoc69

Aug 17, 2019
Latest release version, mother is home after the dance on Saturday night to give you grief even though she's also in Gad. Old bug, but I thought it had been addressed previously.

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
God damn it. I did everything I could to fix this exact thing and thought it was finally fixed. I might just burn everything down now. :cry:

The default uniform is hardcoded and meant to represent the uniform you would be supplied with either by state or parents that gets replaced when worn or no longer fits with the same standard uniform which is boring and a bit ugly.

If the game was that stable we'd get a lot more done each dev cycle but its not. We're lucky if 50% of the things work at all, adding cheats to the mix only lowers that number. As for the cop, that's a known issue where is was set to frce Sveta into a story line which was never written. Maybe I'll get a chance to fiddle about with it this cycle and make it less shit.
And there I was thinking it might be a fun new feature trying to encourage Sveta to go to school without underwear?! Just fyi, it is the first time I ever encountered this issue, and I always buy Sveta a replacement uniform.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
So I have some time on my hands and I decided to give a go at trying to get some clarity to the pregnancy system. I'll rewrite all the events that now refer to names to refer to ID instead. I'll rearrange one or two of the pregnancy variables that seem redundant to work unique purposes and shift their odd jobs to already existing ones that should work just as well. I expect this to cause some growing pains as I get more familiar with GL and QSP. I am by no means an expert coder to begin with so while this should fix some issues it is likely to create new bugs along the way. I'll try to tackle those as they appear.

Hopefully I'll manage at my mission and in the future it will be easier to pick up and write events related to pregnancy. I might need some manpower in testing before I dump the issues into the main branch at Kevin's lap. :sneaky:

As a bonus I already found the bug that likely has caused many reported issues, including the very first one I reported last month where a baby born didn't receive a name. There was a rogue killvar list that always deleted data from the first child when any fertilized egg failed to implant.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes