maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
I wonder if the requirements for potential fathers should be less strict? Right now being on pill makes her disregard all the people who fill her to the brim as potential fathers. Also those who pull out are not considered even if you aren't on any other contraception. Which for example makes the scenario of the hypnotherapist being the cuckoo in your relationship impossible because the pills he tells you to take appear as normal working BC pills. I believe this has sparked quite a few confused questions on this thread.

Rephrase this in opposing view: Would there be harm if Sveta could consider everyone who entered her vagina as potential father if she was aware of the act? This would still exclude all the unconscious acts and some other rare splatters, I think. It's not like they pay alimony to her even if she claims they are the dad. I guess you could avoid getting kicked out of home in cases of incest by claiming it was anyone else you might have slept with, but that seems like a minor issue.

Mahroni

Aug 22, 2020
Can sveta get pregnant by her biological father of volleyball coach. Wiki says there's a chance coach would do inside her but there's only anal creampie in his image folder.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
there's definitively something wrong with the birth control. Had done the kidnapped event again which gives the birth control injection. Afterwards with something like 30 days left on it, started the therapist chain which gives the (anti)birth control pills. Been like 3 months and no pregnancy.

Now I'm trying to avoid the therapist to run out of those 40000 units of (fake) birth control chemicals sveta thinks she has in OOX debug. Doesn't seem to change even if there are no more birth control pills to take.

I suggest you remove the fake birth control pills from the therapist AND the birth control injection from kidnapping event.

Sharogy

Feb 27, 2022
would like to know about this too
you need to have max exhibitionism/commando trait, then appear at the scheduled time(weekly)

Can sveta get pregnant by her biological father of volleyball coach. Wiki says there's a chance coach would do inside her but there's only anal creampie in his image folder.
As far as i know (could be wrong), the coach will only ever creampie sveta during her deflower scene. So basically there is one shot.
And ye she can get pregnant by her bio dad.

HankyDev

Nov 5, 2019
you need to have max exhibitionism/commando trait, then appear at the scheduled time(weekly)

As far as i know (could be wrong), the coach will only ever creampie sveta during her deflower scene. So basically there is one shot.
And ye she can get pregnant by her bio dad.
thanks ill try it now

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes