maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Sooooo any way to... "undo" therapist hypnosis? I need to buy birth pills but I cant cause nasty oldman told me not to. This makes me sad. I want my aunty BBC content.

Also something wrong weith pregnancy. Had due date 30 november aaand... nothing. Now it shows 0 December. Funny. (no)
Could you provide a save to help check out what could have gone wrong?

Also worth noting that the estimated due date has nothing to do with the actual birth logic, it is just an estimate and it bugs out if you change the pregnancy speed settings during pregnancies.

M2xim

Jun 10, 2018
I only remember a Yoga book in the mall sports store. I do not believe there has ever been a yoga mat in this particular game.
That's what i meant i couldn't remember and i found it. It wasn't showing up because i use the card to pay since i keep getting robbed and you need cash on hand to see stuff.

BLucy

Mar 30, 2020
I wanted to ask if there's a quest guide somewhere apart from the wiki. I just started playing a few days ago and while the wiki has been useful to keep tracks on who is who and where everyhting is, I find myself at a loss when I find out there are some interesting characters that do have events and plot but I thought they hadn't (like Ivan and Fedor, for example), but others don't (like the hotel boss (???) ), or if I've reached the last content on a story, or I need to keep grinding, or there's something else that I need to advance.

I also want to ask about a guy I found in a park that invited her to the Babel restaurant and call her again after that to go on a boat and said she'll get picked up, but where? when?, no matter if I stay where I am, if I go home, out the building and spend hours waiting, no one shows up. Also in Christina's quest, it says I should speak with her in school, but during breaks, if I choose to hang in the hallway, instead of the characters' pictures there's a long unedited text that starts with an interaction that you may have with one of the populars/jocks and then all their names and parameters for their photos, like this: 1683977813189.png

I was a bit reluctant to try this game because I needed to download the additional Qqsp to run it, but I've enjoyed it so far, I'm just a bit frustrated, at first I tried to just do her day to day and explore, but most of the time I just spent the days wandering around the map and not much happening, like with Artem, she started dating him and I thought she'd get a chance to be in a D&D game, but still nothing and just the same date/sex events in the evening.

I know there's still a lot of time to go from where I am story wise, I'm just looking for some pointers.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I wanted to ask if there's a quest guide somewhere apart from the wiki. I just started playing a few days ago and while the wiki has been useful to keep tracks on who is who and where everyhting is, I find myself at a loss when I find out there are some interesting characters that do have events and plot but I thought they hadn't (like Ivan and Fedor, for example), but others don't (like the hotel boss (???) ), or if I've reached the last content on a story, or I need to keep grinding, or there's something else that I need to advance.

I also want to ask about a guy I found in a park that invited her to the Babel restaurant and call her again after that to go on a boat and said she'll get picked up, but where? when?, no matter if I stay where I am, if I go home, out the building and spend hours waiting, no one shows up. Also in Christina's quest, it says I should speak with her in school, but during breaks, if I choose to hang in the hallway, instead of the characters' pictures there's a long unedited text that starts with an interaction that you may have with one of the populars/jocks and then all their names and parameters for their photos, like this: View attachment 2617505

I was a bit reluctant to try this game because I needed to download the additional Qqsp to run it, but I've enjoyed it so far, I'm just a bit frustrated, at first I tried to just do her day to day and explore, but most of the time I just spent the days wandering around the map and not much happening, like with Artem, she started dating him and I thought she'd get a chance to be in a D&D game, but still nothing and just the same date/sex events in the evening.

I know there's still a lot of time to go from where I am story wise, I'm just looking for some pointers.
There is the in game journal that has some tips and advice.

Ivan has several scenes but no actual story yet, he has cameo's in several other story arcs though.

Fedor only has a dating story arc, so just date him to see it.

The guy in the park sounds like a random NPC, they are mostly there to just make the world feel more alive with interacting with new people. None of them have story arcs. They pick you up in the residential area of where you live. I can't tell you more than that, as I honestly find them more annoying than anything and turn them off in the menu.

Yeah just click on her image to chat to her. The table just shows you everyone that is there so you can choose to talk to who you want.

That is just how qsp games are, they need a player to run them. This game is old, as in like 10 year old Russian made game. Girl Life started off as a English translation of the game, but when the original game died, we started adding new stuff to the game other than just translating it and it because it's own thing. None of use that work on it choose qsp it is just what the game is and that is just how the qsp engine works, nothing we can do about it.

DnD is for Nerds, if you are in the nerd social group you get invited to go or wait till the Uni years and if you are friends with the nerds that play Feofan will invite you to play while attending the university.

Artem's story stops when he asks you to be his Girl Friend. So far that is all there is to his story, the slow build up to dating and them him asking you out etc, then you start dating and eventually he asks for you to be his GF. After that there is only place holder repeating events, other than a special scene if you are also friends with Anushka the gopnik and talk to her about Artem first before unlocking the hidden scene.

There is a number of cameo scenes like that, where you will see extra stuff if you are doing more than one NPC's story arc at the same time.

Long term the game is designed to last for 8 years, right now we are mostly working on year 2 of the game, while still finishing parts of year one.

destrozavaginas

Jan 13, 2022
sorry if this is a stupid question but im new and playing the game without images and i cant for the love of god figure out how to change the PCs clothes
i tried buying some clothes at the store expecting that they will be in the wardrobe but they arent?
do i need to install the image pack for it to work?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
sorry if this is a stupid question but im new and playing the game without images and i cant for the love of god figure out how to change the PCs clothes
i tried buying some clothes at the store expecting that they will be in the wardrobe but they arent?
do i need to install the image pack for it to work?
Pretty sure the only way to see the clothes is with the image packs installed.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
i understand, but i dont really want to see the clothes i want to change them
there isn't a way i could do that without the image packs?
yeah but my point was you have to click the clothing item to wear it if I recall. The image is the button basically, so no image, no button.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I'm trying to play this game in the android but the images don't appear
That's what the folder looks like
Some people have reported issues with android with the most recent version of it and qsp not working right. There is not a lot we can do about it.

You can try joining our discord and asking there and see if someone has a work around. I only use PC windows to play GL so I really can't help you.

duy123a

Sep 12, 2017
I'm trying to play this game in the android but the images don't appear
That's what the folder looks like
It should appear. I have tested on android myself. Maybe you used the wrong qsp player.
But I am not recommend you play this game on android because the wardrobe is not working

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Anyone got any way to play this on android 11?
The QSP for Android version that exists is out of date and the guy that made it is not around to maintain it. Unless someone else with their skills is able to update it I don't know how it can be done. There is a movement to make GL using Twine over on TFGS, its still early in development but might be of interest to you as it expands.

Reactions: Olivia_V
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes