Alonor77

Aug 7, 2017
You can beat up Dan in gym class, after he gives you a wedgie.
It's not stopping anything, but nonetheless pretty safisfying.

Well, the whole quest series with them is full of logic holes, the player gets to beat up Christina and the Gopniks in the Residental Area. I assume that this is one of the very old quest series.

I mean, the game is structured in such a way that the player is forced to play in a way that actions = consequences = reactions.

And I think it also applies if you play a Sveta Sub then this quest series fits.

I personally think that if you impose actions = consequences = reactions on the player, then you should also do that with the NPC series that are a bit longer.

Because then the good game would become an outstanding game.

DriveBy

Feb 24, 2018
Sooooo any way to... "undo" therapist hypnosis? I need to buy birth pills but I cant cause nasty oldman told me not to. This makes me sad. I want my aunty BBC content.

Also something wrong weith pregnancy. Had due date 30 november aaand... nothing. Now it shows 0 December. Funny. (no)
Use the cheat menu.
If you just want to avoid the pregnancy part: go to the item submenu and give yourself a bunch of bc pills. The hypno is not stopping you from taking them again. Be fair and deduct their price from your money - or don't.

If you are sick of it all, go to the states submenu. Last option there: reset therapist states. This makes your therapist sad, but you are probably too far away to care.

RudyMan

Jun 10, 2017
Use the cheat menu.
If you just want to avoid the pregnancy part: go to the item submenu and give yourself a bunch of bc pills. The hypno is not stopping you from taking them again. Be fair and deduct their price from your money - or don't.

If you are sick of it all, go to the states submenu. Last option there: reset therapist states. This makes your therapist sad, but you are probably too far away to care.
It's not like I want do avoid it, it just kinda bugged. She cant give birth and due date is broken now. Is there some special quest or conditions? Or cheat to force birth?

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
Use the cheat menu.
I should probably fix that, block any contraceptive taken but then again it's cheats so who cares.

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
No need to balance cheats.

Plus: without cheat options the therapist would have made me rage quit and delete the game.
Yeah the first path is OK, the second just doesn't interest me. Not my quest, so my opinion doesn't matter in any case I just avoid it. It was was one of the stronger narrative levers for a 'downfall' arc, arguably still is but not my cup o' tea.

Reactions: DriveBy

DriveBy

Feb 24, 2018
Yeah the first path is OK, the second just doesn't interest me. Not my quest, so my opinion doesn't matter in any case I just avoid it. It was was one of the stronger narrative levers for a 'downfall' arc, arguably still is but not my cup o' tea.
Shame, a lot of effort was put in this storyline and there is some nice content, too. But a certain fetish down the line (that I don't share) and annoying gameplay tweaks (like the reminder pop-up) ruined it for me. Now I just avoid it as well.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Well, the whole quest series with them is full of logic holes, the player gets to beat up Christina and the Gopniks in the Residental Area. I assume that this is one of the very old quest series.

I mean, the game is structured in such a way that the player is forced to play in a way that actions = consequences = reactions.

And I think it also applies if you play a Sveta Sub then this quest series fits.

I personally think that if you impose actions = consequences = reactions on the player, then you should also do that with the NPC series that are a bit longer.

Because then the good game would become an outstanding game.
Thats true of any open game even AAA titles. There is just no way to account for every possible thing. Well there is but it requires a huge amount of work and we have a limited number of people working on the game. We all work on the game for free in our spare time, so our time is limited.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Shame, a lot of effort was put in this storyline and there is some nice content, too. But a certain fetish down the line (that I don't share) and annoying gameplay tweaks (like the reminder pop-up) ruined it for me. Now I just avoid it as well.
That is why there is other ways to fall. You can now do it with doing two of the NPC story arc's or getting caught up by the gopniks in the park, can all lead to it.

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
in the few last versions i could not get two things to trigger, so any idea if those were removed or how to do that?
.) Sonia getting disgraced at the club
.) finding the exhibitionist that leads to the store later

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
in the few last versions i could not get two things to trigger, so any idea if those were removed or how to do that?
.) Sonia getting disgraced at the club
.) finding the exhibitionist that leads to the store later
First one is timed, if you interact with it you can speed it up or slow it down. But it happens no matter what you do. So depending what the date is in the game it might not have started yet or it might be over. It starts roughly a month after school starts and takes about 6-8 weeks for the story arc to run it's course from there

she is in the park, I honestly don't know which one. There is some weird triggers with that story arc honestly and I am not involved with it. So I honestly couldn't tell you.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Typos that really need to be corrected in the next release:

1. Pavlovsk Park:

You don't see any of the Gopnik's hanging out in the park. - gopniks

2. Your room, Parents' apartment, Pavlovsk (musical activities):

You set up your phone on a little tri-pod and log into your account. After settling down comfortably, you start to stream. - tripod

Your fans tipped you xxxx rubels for your performance. -
rubles or ₽

You have xxxx rubels *on your account.
- rubles or ₽ / *added to your account

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
First one is timed, if you interact with it you can speed it up or slow it down. But it happens no matter what you do. So depending what the date is in the game it might not have started yet or it might be over. It starts roughly a month after school starts and takes about 6-8 weeks for the story arc to run it's course from there

she is in the park, I honestly don't know which one. There is some weird triggers with that story arc honestly and I am not involved with it. So I honestly couldn't tell you.
She can show up in either city or Pav parks. She gets around.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Dont you also have to be level 3 exhibitionist?
Very possible. I know when you are suppose to go to the hotel you have to have the command trait even though the NPC would have no clue if you did or not have it, nor does the game let you the player know you need it. Which is why I said that story arc has some weird triggers.

Oct 29, 2019
Very possible. I know when you are suppose to go to the hotel you have to have the command trait even though the NPC would have no clue if you did or not have it, nor does the game let you the player know you need it. Which is why I said that story arc has some weird triggers.
I thought the exhibitionist stuff was fairly straight forward keep flashing folks till she shows up take pics of her keep flashing some more she takes pics of you and gives you access to the naughty shop in pushkin. end of quest?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I thought the exhibitionist stuff was fairly straight forward keep flashing folks till she shows up take pics of her keep flashing some more she takes pics of you and gives you access to the naughty shop in pushkin. end of quest?
My point was, I don't think right now it tells the player they have to keep flashing till x is accomplished, which some players find confusing. As they don't even know they have to flash to build it up enough to make her show up.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes