crwkind

Aug 16, 2022
QSP Player can be finnicky as to what videos it'll play and won't. It's trial and error, but as long as you name the replacement the same as what you're replacing then you can experiment.
Ok, I tried something earlier, but it didn't work, I'm not sure if it's the resolution or the size.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is there a way to take a bigger bank loan than 5000?
honestly not sure and not something we are likely to mess with until post uni years when the game will be designed for you to be getting a place of your own instead of living at home with your parents or at the Uni dorm.

fortunatus

Sep 25, 2020
Is there a way to take a bigger bank loan than 5000?
There is. You need a bit of money on your account (about 10.000 i think, not sure), than a message will pop up: "asking for higher loane" or something like that. But You have to go to the Bank in St. Petersburg to talk with a manager about that. You may have to "convince" him ^^.

Otakon_n00b

Oct 2, 2017
No that has nothing to do with it being a sandbox life sim. That would be like asking if Alien's, ghost, vampires, werewolves, etc would be removed from The Sims 4 because it was described as a life sim, with the goal being to control a sims and live their life.
I was talking more about the argument of not having a "clear goal"; in "clean slate" there is the contextual goal of getting rid of the curse, so i was asking in the sense of "will the magical path be worked on or left as it is?".

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
I was talking more about the argument of not having a "clear goal"; in "clean slate" there is the contextual goal of getting rid of the curse, so i was asking in the sense of "will the magical path be worked on or left as it is?".

The magic path author is busy with real life, so it's on hiatus until they find time.

Reactions: Otakon_n00b

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
there is story arcs yes, but there is no one over all goal for the whole game. The magic side has sorta one in that you are trying to learn you magic, but even it only has so much of a focused story.

bai_pyrvan

Feb 5, 2018
Hello. I bought apartment in the city residental area, and want to rent it out (since Sveta is living in the university dorms), I have the option when sit on the computer, but only shows me "here you can advertise your properties for rent", and nothing happens, just "leave" bellow. Am I missing something, or this is not implemented in the game yet?

And one more question - how long continues the university education in the game, and will she be able to work as a teacher after graduation?

And last question :)) - are buildings' renovations planned in the game - like new furniture to the rooms, new bathroom, yard/terrace renovation, etc ?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hello. I bought apartment in the city residental area, and want to rent it out (since Sveta is living in the university dorms), I have the option when sit on the computer, but only shows me "here you can advertise your properties for rent", and nothing happens, just "leave" bellow. Am I missing something, or this is not implemented in the game yet?

And one more question - how long continues the university education in the game, and will she be able to work as a teacher after graduation?

And last question :)) - are buildings' renovations planned in the game - like new furniture to the rooms, new bathroom, yard/terrace renovation, etc ?
I don't know if you can.

Currently 2 years of teaching classes are done out of 4.

Yes at some point but I don't know to what extent.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes