Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
To sex with olu u need min 90 slut rep, i hope it changes to around 50 .
It's not going to change, 90 is not very high, since that is only half way to the point where the more conservative Nerds would stop hanging around you. You need to have enough of a rep that your Aunt has heard enough rumors about you that she believes them.

Reactions: Mahroni

Mahroni

Aug 22, 2020
It's not going to change, 90 is not very high, since that is only half way to the point where the more conservative Nerds would stop hanging around you. You need to have enough of a rep that your Aunt has heard enough rumors about you that she believes them.
Hmmn,that makes sense but reaching 90 needs daily sex for 3 months.Also somehow sex with kolka- father doesnt conunt as sex unlike anya. Also that high slut rep lock u out of some relationships (albina,fedor) .

Last edited:

Mahroni

Aug 22, 2020
You can bang Olu without any slut rep at all as well.
I don't think Wiki is correct here because after purchasing 10 items in 10 different days u only unlock the option with Olu" Do u like me", if slut rep is below 90 game tells u that Sveta having second thoughts about having sex with him. I tested with 91 reps and the kissing option appeared.

DriveBy

Feb 24, 2018
I don't think Wiki is correct here because after purchasing 10 items in 10 different days u only unlock the option with Olu" Do u like me", if slut rep is below 90 game tells u that Sveta having second thoughts about having sex with him. I tested with 91 reps and the kissing option appeared.
Maybe check the wiki again ;)

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hmmn,that makes sense but reaching 90 needs daily sex for 3 months.Also somehow sex with kolka- father doesnt conunt as sex unlike anya. Also that high slut rep lock u out of some relationships (albina,fedor) .
depends on your start, some starts start with a rep.

Yes high slut rep does lock you out of some stuff, that is on purpose. The game is not designed where you can do everything in a single playthru.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
i think something is wrong :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2587151
You don't have latest image pack, you need the update pack/s. Those extreme school uniforms were removed and replaced with some that actually fit the in game school dress code. They will probably return as sex store outfits for more adult activities.
How do you view the status bar on Android?
You need to make sure you ticked the "Android Mode" in the start options and then you should be able to switch between the screens. I don't know the button its mapped to as I'm an Iphone user. :cry:

Reactions: lexlexx

DagonKel

Jul 27, 2017
Bought pregnancy test for 10 points,still no sex option under slut rep 90
This is the process I used to sleep with Olu.
1. Talk to Olu.
2. Talk to Luda. Mainly about "Open Realtionship". Open relationship topic only really opens after you talk to Olu.
3. Shop at the Pharrmacy while Luda is working there. Buy condoms, lube, pregnancy test, morning after pill etc. Get several different ones. Luda will comment on it and on each one.
4. Talk to Luda back at her home about "open relationship" again She will give a comment on helping deal with Olu's sex drive.
5. Talk to Olu again about relationship. Both "Do you think I am pretty?" and "Do you want to F... me?" should be there and both should lead to sex.
No slut rep needed but Aunt Luda thinks you sleep around a lot.

Mahroni

Aug 22, 2020
This is the process I used to sleep with Olu.
1. Talk to Olu.
2. Talk to Luda. Mainly about "Open Realtionship". Open relationship topic only really opens after you talk to Olu.
3. Shop at the Pharrmacy while Luda is working there. Buy condoms, lube, pregnancy test, morning after pill etc. Get several different ones. Luda will comment on it and on each one.
4. Talk to Luda back at her home about "open relationship" again She will give a comment on helping deal with Olu's sex drive.
5. Talk to Olu again about relationship. Both "Do you think I am pretty?" and "Do you want to F... me?" should be there and both should lead to sex.
No slut rep needed but Aunt Luda thinks you sleep around a lot.
Yeah talking to luda again opened the option,many thanks! Missed the last damn step back and forth between luda and olu.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Update on how the varies planned features for the next update is going. There is more stuff being worked on, this is just the stuff I am aware of. Also anything with out a done, mostly done etc behind it, means I don't know how far along the project is. They might be done or won't get done in time. I have no clue.

Kevin - New strength scale up to 200 Done
Anya - Rex Party revamp Mostly done
nutluck - Band events between end of Pav school and start of Uni Mostly done
nutluck - Anushka and the boys from the band apartment in the city during the Uni years Mostly done
nutluck - start adding Elective classes at the Uni About to start working on it
nutluck - start on Sonia's house content post fall Not started yet
nutluck and netuttki - Finish the couple of park events that had to be blocked off last update Seems unlikely as Netuttki has been busy with RL still.
Hooded Silence - Natasha Questline refactoring to set up her two paths in a more consistent and clearer manner for future content (edit: This will break saves).
Hooded Silence - Additional migration of the payment systems/employment jobs.
Hooded Silence - Quality of life improvements to the UX/UI and low hanging fruit to make playing the game more pleasant. If you have suggestions or quirks you want me to look at for the UX/UI let me know.
DerrythLove - Winter Alt scene for Vicky/Vanya 3some. (almost done)
DerrythLove - Tamara Meynold Rewrite. (ongoing)

Alonor77

Aug 7, 2017
Is there any way, in the game with Vitek, Dan and co, to hold these scum accountable for their actions? I mean, you allow people to help npcs in need of help. And I as a player can only watch them use NPCs? Really?

DriveBy

Feb 24, 2018
Is there any way, in the game with Vitek, Dan and co, to hold these scum accountable for their actions? I mean, you allow people to help npcs in need of help. And I as a player can only watch them use NPCs? Really?
You can beat up Dan in gym class, after he gives you a wedgie.
It's not stopping anything, but nonetheless pretty safisfying.

RudyMan

Jun 10, 2017
Sooooo any way to... "undo" therapist hypnosis? I need to buy birth pills but I cant cause nasty oldman told me not to. This makes me sad. I want my aunty BBC content.

Also something wrong weith pregnancy. Had due date 30 november aaand... nothing. Now it shows 0 December. Funny. (no)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes