Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
If nothing works, search and download the Qqsp Player used in "Clean Slate". Its what i end up often doing.
We actually have links to the recommended players. I don't know if clean slate uses the same ones or not, but the players we recommend are for a reason as it works with all the stuff we have in the game. Like the icons, movies, code etc.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Was Anya's Boyfriend Party revamped in this update or not yet?
No it just missed the deadline because Anya has been fairly busy in RL of late and didn't get it finished in time. I know it is close so should be added early next dev cycle.

I told her no more spankings until it is done, that should motivate her.

• Haha
Reactions: Otakon_n00b

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
"- Sugarcube conversion being built entirely by steuchs, has its own IGDB entry for current demo build"

So...there's an HTML/Twine version made in Sugarcube now? Where is it?
On our main forum site, not everything works in it and there is still a number of bugs and a lot of the game has not been conversted. It will still be a long time before you could play the whole game with it.

IF the project works as in everything can be converted we might switch engines... maybe.

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
On our main forum site, not everything works in it and there is still a number of bugs and a lot of the game has not been conversted. It will still be a long time before you could play the whole game with it.

IF the project works as in everything can be converted we might switch engines... maybe.
I find This Story Artem

Otakon_n00b

Oct 2, 2017
We actually have links to the recommended players. I don't know if clean slate uses the same ones or not, but the players we recommend are for a reason as it works with all the stuff we have in the game. Like the icons, movies, code etc.
It's the same Sonnix 1.9 i think. Doesnt work 100% of the time but its the most stable and easy to find for me, usually.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Hello everyone,

Firstly I want to apologize for the long text but I have some questions for you all. I really LOVE this sim and I want to contribute as much as I can. I am dealing with some health issues, I am not allowed to work for the following 6 months, so I want to ask:

How long does it take to learn to code on this QSP platform, I was doing some C++ coding for fun, nothing serious, but since I have time now I want to learn it since I am going to be very bored otherwise?

I have plan for some things I want to improve/add, so naturally I have to ask some experts if it is gonna be possible to do everything I have in mind.

- Pictures & Text
There are some events that need to be done more than 10 times in order to progress, I can live with that because it is supposed to be realistic but I think it is possible to add different dialogue and picture for every single time to make it more interesting and not skip, skip, skip. Also some pictures/videos are so disgusting i want to puke and I want to change those as well.

- Quest Tracker/The Notepad
I think it is a pretty good idea that gives you indirect dialogue to what you are supposed to do, it is way more interesting and I want to add every single quest/event there.

- Fitting image for fitting dialogue
This is the most time consuming and i don't know if its gonna be possible to do. A code to track what kind of hair color your character has so it will show you the proper image. I will ignore this for now since it feels like a self given punishment to torture yourself. I don't know if I am a masochist but it looks like I am not since the thought of this project drives me crazy.

= Character Story
There are so so so many characters and things that can be done with them and interactions between the characters themself, oh my god, its like a candy shop. So many ideas come to my mind solely by writhing this... but since I don't know how to code, all my dreams will drown in the river since I know nobody wants to do difficult tasks and people do it on their spare time out of love for the game. but since I can to work 24/7 on this, I think it is going to be fun.

- Character Flavor
This is basically the same thing But I would love to add or change some characters because I felt like most characters want to fuck me up mentally in some way. very realistic if I might add but I would like to see sweet and charming guys like Feodan/Fepfan, he is so sweet and amazing, I would die for him.

There are some other small tasks/projects I want to do but maybe I will have to give up on everything If I won't be able to learn how to code. So to summarize, this is my question.

Are there any guides in video or text format where I can learn from because i tried to look at the code on my own but I don't know what I was looking at. Do you think that its possible to learn or I am getting over my self.

Thank you so much in advance. I appreciate all your hard work and I love you all.
I used to check their github with the project and code looks fine. They use a lot of case functions so you won't have a problem to code something like that yourself. The game propably would be 5 times bigger but its more like fan project in their free time. Maybe you will push the project forward with some stories.
As far as i remember there are hunters in gadukino that have high potential of some cool events.
Also there can be added a lot of story in school.
The best route as far as i remember was Niko boyfriend with Sonia fall. I have a hope it will be developed even more in the future. I wonder what ideas you have in your mind

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Girl Life v0.9.0.1 bug:

Seems there's a problem with the Character Description. None of the links on the page display the requisite images.

• Wow
Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Dr_Gonzo

Feb 12, 2019
yes str was revamped for a variety of reasons. It now works like this
natural easy to attain str 1-100
dedicated weight lifting str 101-150
steriods and weight lifting str 151-200

This let us move the images for really jacked looking girls to the later two groups and it makes it easier for the player to attain max str without getting really jacked, just work out but don't do weight lifting and str will never go above 100.

With that in mind it meant the NPC's and start str stat needed to be changed to refelect the new str scale.
Thanks, appreciate the response. That does seem like a much better system, so now you don't have to look like she hulk when you are trying to be a lithe athletic type.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
How do you find Anushka's place from the uni start.
if you take elective computer class you can find out there by waiting to talk to her after class or go to the Coffee hole coffee shop where she works and talk to her there. If she likes you enough she will tell you where she lives which then unlocks the apartment.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thanks, appreciate the response. That does seem like a much better system, so now you don't have to look like she hulk when you are trying to be a lithe athletic type.
That was one of the main goals behind the change.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes