xyzgc

Apr 2, 2017
In regards to Mods, I understand that they are maintained separately by other authors but does anyone have any idea how compatible they are with the current version of the game? I mean can I install and play any of the mods without having to change the default QSP? Cheers!

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
I took a screenshot and sent a photo to this thread of the conversation. When the school disco, I found a bug and an error, they answered me here that they would fix it.
So it is fixed? If not, please point me to that post you made. Or was it in Discord?

Also, again why some pictures in the wardrobe are not displayed. Maybe it's just my problem, I don't know.
I don't know. Which ones? Did you install the uptodate image pack?
If Kevin says that a lot of people in the team are busy or cannot participate in the project, I think it would be better if the update was large and global
I don't think I agree. In modern software development it is much better to release often and in little steps. That way the fixes are also small and on small pieces of new code.

Closed the holes in the storylines.
If you have examples and text to add, please post the text on Discord. Better: post it as pseudocode. But... a lot of the NPC are being worked on and also writers are all volunteers with real lives.
If I had experience in programming, I would join the team, I have ideas for the game.
You don't need experience as a coder, just patience and a consistent writing style. And... find the images to go with it.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
In regards to Mods, I understand that they are maintained separately by other authors but does anyone have any idea how compatible they are with the current version of the game? I mean can I install and play any of the mods without having to change the default QSP? Cheers!
Most times it takes the mod authors a couple of weeks or more to update their mods to the latest version of the base game. You would just have to go to each mod forum thread and check.

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
I took a screenshot and sent a photo to this thread of the conversation. When the school disco, I found a bug and an error, they answered me here that they would fix it. Also, again why some pictures in the wardrobe are not displayed. Maybe it's just my problem, I don't know. If Kevin says that a lot of people in the team are busy or cannot participate in the project, I think it would be better if the update was large and global
There are almost always problems with the wardrobe. Kevin had have many interesting ideas for story but instead he's trying to save wardrobe system with 1000 clothes. I bet there are more clothes pictures in the game than sex pictures

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
When i click it it says "menu disabled for this event"
how do you enable it?
Some events have the menu disabled, this is to stop players for using the menu and changing something in the middle of a code cycle from the event that could then cause bugs and possible ruin your save etc.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
There are almost always problems with the wardrobe. Kevin had have many interesting ideas for story but instead he's trying to save wardrobe system with 1000 clothes. I bet there are more clothes pictures in the game than sex pictures
He is just taking pictures of all his clothes and adding them to the game.

Apoc69

Aug 17, 2019
Went to Discord, but the bug reporting is onerous for lazy people who just want to report little bugs, so here it is:

New Game, End of August, Magic Schoolgirl start.

School never started, now 02 SEP. I can go to school as normal but no warning that it is a school day.
EDIT: It started notifying about school days the following week.

Tour Guide job still broken. "Apply" available after accepting job, that leads to working for the day.

Bodysuit pictures are too large. Should take up where Bra and Panties were, but about 5% too big.

Take photo of mom in living room results in being outside 5-8 Estates.

Talk to Stepfather in kitchen at breakfast, "watch TV together" sometimes an option.

All Shave Options pictures are the same (bald) picture.

Last edited:

jesus1911

Dec 6, 2020
View attachment 2764500
I loaded a save from the previous version and get this error when I try to sleep - tried both the default apartment and the Meynold house with the same result. Started a new game and also have the same issue.
Hi has anyone else experienced this/has a fix for it/can point me to where the problem lies? I'm pretty sure I have the recommended QSP software - the last version worked perfectly for me.

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Went to Discord, but the bug reporting is onerous for lazy people who just want to report little bugs, so here it is:

Tour Guide job still broken. "Apply" available after accepting job, that leads to working for the day.
Fixing bugs with this little information is very very hard. That is why we opened the bug reporting channel, that way we can also track the bugs.
Still means you reported it before? Where?

If I understand correctly you can still see the 'Apply' option, even if you already did apply for the job?
Did you use a cheat?

Reactions: Apoc69

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hi has anyone else experienced this/has a fix for it/can point me to where the problem lies? I'm pretty sure I have the recommended QSP software - the last version worked perfectly for me.
Never even heard of that before.

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023

School never started, now 02 SEP. I can go to school as normal but no warning that it is a school day.
EDIT: It started notifying about school days the following week.

Bodysuit pictures are too large. Should take up where Bra and Panties were, but about 5% too big.

Take photo of mom in living room results in being outside 5-8 Estates.

Talk to Stepfather in kitchen at breakfast, "watch TV together" sometimes an option.

All Shave Options pictures are the same (bald) picture.
Tour guide - Just started a fresh save and job is working as intended. Just followed these steps in the game: walked to park hit apply - then you can work on same day if you meet the start time requirements? The employment system got overhauled a few versions back and has not been touched this version since so it should be working as intended.

Throw in a save before and after the bug for us to review.

Featherine

Jun 20, 2019
1. Start as a regular girl in the city. Pick jock/runner.

Main objective: sign up for the track running team at the local gym. If you see a pretty girl in the locker room, go all-in and follow her into the shower. Who knows where this might lead.

2. Start as a regular girl in the city. Pick outcast/no friends.

Main objective: you have been alone in highschool and now you are alone in the city. Go to the mall and try to find a strong (female) shoulder to lean on in one of the more expensive shops.
I'd still like my question answered if it's not too much trouble.
Are both main sub routes lesbian routes? Is there no straight path? Or will they eventually lead to M on F action?

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Tour guide - Just started a fresh save and job is working as intended. Just followed these steps in the game: walked to park hit apply - then you can work on same day if you meet the start time requirements? The employment system got overhauled a few versions back and has not been touched this version since so it should be working as intended.

Throw in a save before and after the bug for us to review.
I remember checking something related to this back months ago and it might be related:
Seems to be related to the cheat "More than one job possible". That combined with the deprecated variable TourGuide means you will be able to apply for the job indefinitely. For your current problem it seems TourGuide = 1 will work as first aid fix, but it might cause problems later depending on how it gets fixed.

My first thought to fix this would be replacing the old check TourGuide = 0 with emp_job_status[1] = 0, which does make the application move forward, but it seems like the job booking function that follows does not check for cheats and then tells you that you already have a job for that time period. I don't know much about the job system so I'll let somebody more familiar with it figure out how to best approach it.

PS: Your character has 32 potential fathers in her last cycle. She gets around, huh? More than a guy for each day of the month... :ROFLMAO:
All-in-all it stemmed from using cheats so not really sure how important it is to fix this (if this is the same issue).

Reactions: HoodedSilence
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes