Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
who is the character with storyline when dating?
Dimka and Niko have darker ones
Vitek has a bare bones with
Artem has a dating story arc but it pretty much ends when you become his GF for now
Igor has one but it is odd, can't say more with out spoiling it
Fedor has the longest normal BF story arc

new brave

Jan 25, 2021
Artem has a dating story arc but it pretty much ends when you become his GF for now
please spoil me about Igor route a little so i will know if his route is interesting or boring route?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
"removed it" when it's right on the other site in plain sight, but alright. You do you.
It is removed from teh main game but available as a mod for those who are in to that kind of thing. Sorry for offering choices.
Are all the Jock starts suppose to have such high starting strength? 75 and 80 seem very high for starting attributes.
As nutluck explained we redid the strength scale to add higher group for bodybuilder and magic enhanced types.
Hello everyone,

Firstly I want to apologize for the long text but I have some questions for you all. I really LOVE this sim and I want to contribute as much as I can. I am dealing with some health issues, I am not allowed to work for the following 6 months, so I want to ask:

How long does it take to learn to code on this QSP platform, I was doing some C++ coding for fun, nothing serious, but since I have time now I want to learn it since I am going to be very bored otherwise?

I have plan for some things I want to improve/add, so naturally I have to ask some experts if it is gonna be possible to do everything I have in mind.

- Pictures & Text
There are some events that need to be done more than 10 times in order to progress, I can live with that because it is supposed to be realistic but I think it is possible to add different dialogue and picture for every single time to make it more interesting and not skip, skip, skip. Also some pictures/videos are so disgusting i want to puke and I want to change those as well.

- Quest Tracker/The Notepad
I think it is a pretty good idea that gives you indirect dialogue to what you are supposed to do, it is way more interesting and I want to add every single quest/event there.

- Fitting image for fitting dialogue
This is the most time consuming and i don't know if its gonna be possible to do. A code to track what kind of hair color your character has so it will show you the proper image. I will ignore this for now since it feels like a self given punishment to torture yourself. I don't know if I am a masochist but it looks like I am not since the thought of this project drives me crazy.

= Character Story
There are so so so many characters and things that can be done with them and interactions between the characters themself, oh my god, its like a candy shop. So many ideas come to my mind solely by writhing this... but since I don't know how to code, all my dreams will drown in the river since I know nobody wants to do difficult tasks and people do it on their spare time out of love for the game. but since I can to work 24/7 on this, I think it is going to be fun.

- Character Flavor
This is basically the same thing But I would love to add or change some characters because I felt like most characters want to fuck me up mentally in some way. very realistic if I might add but I would like to see sweet and charming guys like Feodan/Fepfan, he is so sweet and amazing, I would die for him.

There are some other small tasks/projects I want to do but maybe I will have to give up on everything If I won't be able to learn how to code. So to summarize, this is my question.

Are there any guides in video or text format where I can learn from because i tried to look at the code on my own but I don't know what I was looking at. Do you think that its possible to learn or I am getting over my self.

Thank you so much in advance. I appreciate all your hard work and I love you all.
I would say the best thing to do is join our Discord and ping me. I can give you access to our "working on game channels" and there you can talk directly with the team, I can also link some useful infor to help you with understanding the weirdness of QSP
View attachment 2764500
I loaded a save from the previous version and get this error when I try to sleep - tried both the default apartment and the Meynold house with the same result. Started a new game and also have the same issue.
This has been known to happen on old saves but odd for a new one. I would suggest it system related and for some reason sometimes the Sonnix player goes odd on some setups so try the Infinite one. Another possible factor is if you have multiple QSPplayers that it might be Windows changing the default one so try starting the QSPplayer and loading the game from there to double check that one.
Went to Discord, but the bug reporting is onerous for lazy people who just want to report little bugs, so here it is:

New Game, End of August, Magic Schoolgirl start.

School never started, now 02 SEP. I can go to school as normal but no warning that it is a school day.
EDIT: It started notifying about school days the following week.

Tour Guide job still broken. "Apply" available after accepting job, that leads to working for the day.

Bodysuit pictures are too large. Should take up where Bra and Panties were, but about 5% too big.

Take photo of mom in living room results in being outside 5-8 Estates.

Talk to Stepfather in kitchen at breakfast, "watch TV together" sometimes an option.

All Shave Options pictures are the same (bald) picture.
We've just added a new Discord forum so that bugs can be reported there much more easily. Will look in to these
is there a way to roll backward after making a choice?
No, but the autosave will take you back to the previous night just before you went to sleep
Girl Life v0.9.0.1 Bug:

After taking a portrait photo of her mother, Svetlana is yeeted to the outside of the apartment building.
Apoc69 reported that one too, I'll hunt it down
Girl Life v0.9.0.1 Bug:

In Gadukino, Mira randomly shows up at Sveta's grandparents' place prior to Sveta first meeting her.
Gad is a hot mess. I'll see if I can find a way to stop her doing this.

Reactions: Edhinor

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Went to Discord, but the bug reporting is onerous for lazy people who just want to report little bugs, so here it is:

New Game, End of August, Magic Schoolgirl start.

School never started, now 02 SEP. I can go to school as normal but no warning that it is a school day.
EDIT: It started notifying about school days the following week.

Tour Guide job still broken. "Apply" available after accepting job, that leads to working for the day.

Bodysuit pictures are too large. Should take up where Bra and Panties were, but about 5% too big.

Take photo of mom in living room results in being outside 5-8 Estates.

Talk to Stepfather in kitchen at breakfast, "watch TV together" sometimes an option.

All Shave Options pictures are the same (bald) picture.
Fixed the tour guide "apply"
Photoshoot with Mom is outside and you should end there
Bodysuit images seem fine in 1080p
Stepdad should now leave the kitchen and force you to stop interactions with him there at the appropriate time
Not sure about the school warning, will ask bg about it as he understands the time stuff better.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Can someone advise me about that image pack which(all?) I should download and where to extract it?
You want the 0.9.0 main image pack and extract it into the same folder as the .qsp file. Check that you don't have GirlLife/images/images/ as some unpacking programs add an extra layer. If you do then you have to cut the second image folder layer and paste it to the first layer so you have GirlLife/images/

Reactions: Vincent654

worldknower

Jun 11, 2018
Yea, i read through some previous changelogs, and saw the change now.
The sub/dom meter is still in the game for her though, you just cant influence it anymore.
Would have been a good idea to remove the meter completely if its not gonna be in use.

Not sure what happened to the scenes where the sub/dom mattered though, are they still available somehow?
I wasnt able to trigger them atleast.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Yea, i read through some previous changelogs, and saw the change now.
The sub/dom meter is still in the game for her though, you just cant influence it anymore.
Would have been a good idea to remove the meter completely if its not gonna be in use.

Not sure what happened to the scenes where the sub/dom mattered though, are they still available somehow?
I wasnt able to trigger them atleast.
It was used for her sex scenes and those were replaced with new ones so the old scenes are not available. The thinking was that with both her parents doing the dominant thing to Sveta that it gave more balance to have Tanya (who is pretty much forced into sexy times by Sveta) to be more neutral and have more of a gf vibe about her than swinging from submissive to dominant.

miky8989

May 14, 2019
is there a way for Sveta to still think shes a virgin during the therapist's hyponosis without having to either cheat or forge the referral?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
is there a way for Sveta to still think shes a virgin during the therapist's hyponosis without having to either cheat or forge the referral?
She should think she is a virgin until the gyno tells her she is not. There is code in there specifically to have separate virginity and her thinking she is a virgin states. The gyno though goes by what he sees so if she still thinks she is a virgin or not he'll know her hymen is torn and say she is not a virgin on her referral.

worldknower

Jun 11, 2018
It was used for her sex scenes and those were replaced with new ones so the old scenes are not available. The thinking was that with both her parents doing the dominant thing to Sveta that it gave more balance to have Tanya (who is pretty much forced into sexy times by Sveta) to be more neutral and have more of a gf vibe about her than swinging from submissive to dominant.
Changing Tanya to be more of GF type makes sense.
Sad to see some content not being available anymore though. The new date stuff with her is cool, but there are so many pictures in the image folder for that whole family that is not available ingame right now.
Is there any plans to do something more with the whole "maid in the city" content in the coming updates?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Changing Tanya to be more of GF type makes sense.
Sad to see some content not being available anymore though. The new date stuff with her is cool, but there are so many pictures in the image folder for that whole family that is not available ingame right now.
Is there any plans to do something more with the whole "maid in the city" content in the coming updates?
Well, the person that made it left the team some time ago. Its been hard to find someone to add to it as its quite complex to get into. The Tanya as more of a gf content might get more work done on it as BBZ01 who made the dates is still very much part of the team. I do want to tweak some of the job elements as it is currently far too easy to fuck it up and get kicked out. Probably needs more hints on how to progress some of the storylines and maybe cut the bad end in there that is not well signposted. Maybe then more can be added. Still the ongoing issue is the need for some many other things to be fixed.

new brave

Jan 25, 2021
Fedor? i just meet character name Feodor from outside school, is he the same one?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes