miky8989

May 14, 2019
She should think she is a virgin until the gyno tells her she is not. There is code in there specifically to have separate virginity and her thinking she is a virgin states. The gyno though goes by what he sees so if she still thinks she is a virgin or not he'll know her hymen is torn and say she is not a virgin on her referral.
yes but is there a way for her to avoid finding out? I like the idea of her never knowin g what's going on and the therapist having complete control over the situation

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
yes but is there a way for her to avoid finding out? I like the idea of her never knowin g what's going on and the therapist having complete control over the situation
No there is not. The situation that Sveta's mum has imposed means she will always find out. I guess you could always move out so that you don't have to get checked for Mum.

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
No there is not. The situation that Sveta's mum has imposed means she will always find out. I guess you could always move out so that you don't have to get checked for Mum.
If Magic Start there's always Tatianna to fix things.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is the Addictive Personality trait broken?
Been at "3 points out of 4" for three weeks and doing Coke, Aphro Gum, Amphetamine and Pot daily.

Not even seducing Vladimir took this long.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Where do you go to get the tattoos?
does anyone know?
City industrial center, piercing and tattoo parlor.

Is the Addictive Personality trait broken?
Been at "3 points out of 4" for three weeks and doing Coke, Aphro Gum, Amphetamine and Pot daily.

Not even seducing Vladimir took this long.
smoke_exp + joint_exp + heroin_exp + cocaine_exp + alcohol_exp + amphetamine_exp

Seems you need either cigarettes, alcohol or heroin instead of aphro gum as your fourth.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Svetlana finds a silver bracelet in the barn in Gadukino. Does this have any siqnificance?
someone long ago wanted to make a way to start the magic game later and that was going to be part of it, they left working on it long before they did much more than introduce it.

Sep 26, 2020
It's your final year when you start the game, at the end of next spring is the graduation.
Here's the script that detects whether "It's graduation day" for the side-bar: 1689510289083.png
... and for what your mother has to say about it: 1689510442051.png
Here's the actual graduation: 1689510586975.png
It seems that "kanikuli" is counting progress through school, 6 for "ready to graduate" and 7 for "graduated."
You could enter these two lines into the "direct entry" part of the cheat menu to make it happen:
1689510678398.png
Here's what "kanikuli" is:
1689510840018.png
Nothing about how old you are. I thought that would be the switch, honestly.
I guess if you want to graduate in a hurry you can cheat all your grades up to around 90 and the date to 24 May 2017, then go to sleep.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I guess if you want to graduate in a hurry you can cheat all your grades up to around 90 and the date to 24 May 2017, then go to sleep.
Don't do this, it would almost for sure break your game. Time cheat when it goes past midnight often causes issues and the more days the more likely it is. If you skipped that much, I would be shocked if the game wouldn't have serious issues.

Most cheats are fairly safe but any of them run the risk of breaking the game, the time cheat is the worst one.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes