Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
where is attactiveness in cheat menu? btw, I don't know where is cheat that used to change grade was?
It is part of the menu and there is no "attractiveness cheat" Since how hot you are depends on a variety of factors, skin condition and bmi are the two big ones. BMI cheat can cause weird issues sometimes, skin condition is safe to change which is in the cheat menu.

LHS441025

Dec 1, 2019
He is back to working on the game but not sure what area he is going to focus on in the therapist story arc.
A small question:

Is the event where the therapist requires MC to wear transparent clothing part of the future storyline arc or was it previously abandoned?

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
where is attactiveness in cheat menu? btw, I don't know where is cheat that used to change grade was?
If you don't play as a bimbo you can cheat attractiveness with console using one of the variables reserved for bimbos. extra_supnatvnesh = 200 You can change the value as you wish for higher/lower bonus. This will get overwritten if you have bimbo level 2 or higher.

Reactions: Xcritu

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
A small question:

Is the event where the therapist requires MC to wear transparent clothing part of the future storyline arc or was it previously abandoned?
I honestly don't know, that isn't a story arc that interest me so I have no really been paying attention to it, beyond in the most broadest sense.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Typos:

Havana Fitness Center

As you finish training, a fit girl offers to play a little squash with her as she waits for her boyfriend to came.

*come

Also - a fit girl offers to play a little squash with you - is less awkward.

Five Eight Estate Apartment rooftop

You put the sunblock on your body and lied down on the roof to sunbathe. *laid or lay

Last edited:
Reactions: hotmike

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Ahem, i just want to all kind of different content, is that a problem?
Not at all, I was literally just stating that some people, and that includes myself, don't really care much about spending a lot of time doing trial and error in a game like this. While for me it's more about freely following the stories and characters I like (instead of having to meticulously grind stats & having to constantly use a guide to avoid unwanted m/f stuff in this) I totally get that you, for example, just want to freely explore the content this game offers & also don't care to grind stats just for the sake of it.

Edit: The "constantly use a guide" is an exaggeration, what I mean is that being able to just cheat when it seems convenient means less worry about having the stats needed to avoid this or that situation.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
For the life of me, I can't figure out how to access enema content. I figured it would just be "buy enema kit, go home, find an option in the bathroom" but it's not there.

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
Is there a bimbo sports dress? Otherwise Sveta is always in bad mood, either because wearing panties, not wearing revealing clothes or itching beacuse of wearing pants without panties...

McHadi93

Dec 29, 2017
Is the wiki up to date because it says that you can find out the past of the volleyball coach when you meet him in town at the gym?
but he is never there
do you have to do something special or does it not exist anymore?

Reactions: Nice Kitty

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
For the life of me, I can't figure out how to access enema content. I figured it would just be "buy enema kit, go home, find an option in the bathroom" but it's not there.
I don't know if there really is any. I know you can use it after some anal sex (it's a bit random when it gives the option and I think if you have a shower or bath the option disappears) to clean yourself out, but I don't think it has any vid or pic's to go along with it.
There is an option in the settings menu to turn on realistic enema's (or something like that) but I've never turned it on to see if there is any content behind it.
You could have a look in the games vid/pic files to see if there are any that would go along with written content.

klz1821

Jan 20, 2020
69th rating, shoutout to you and your modders and look forward to more! If I support tfgames am I supporting you and the modders?

Alonor77

Aug 7, 2017
Is the wiki up to date because it says that you can find out the past of the volleyball coach when you meet him in town at the gym?
but he is never there
do you have to do something special or does it not exist anymore?
No, the wiki only gives you clues as to where you can find something and even that is not even complete, it is probably better to use discord or look in the changelogs and the old content is no longer the focus of the developers, who try to link the university history with the school history but overlook a lot of things.

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
I don't know if there really is any. I know you can use it after some anal sex (it's a bit random when it gives the option and I think if you have a shower or bath the option disappears) to clean yourself out, but I don't think it has any vid or pic's to go along with it.
There is an option in the settings menu to turn on realistic enema's (or something like that) but I've never turned it on to see if there is any content behind it.
You could have a look in the games vid/pic files to see if there are any that would go along with written content.
Main character has to end up with an anal creampie to wash it out via enema, I believe.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
How do you trigger the scenes with the normal teachers at school? Do you need a high slut reputation? Do you need to have bad grades at their class? What are the conditions here?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes