okamisan05

Nov 17, 2017
I probably did something wrong, but I downloaded and unpacked the all-in-one file from here. I try to run it and start a game, and I get no images and no options except for going back and forth between character creation and game settings. Any advice or help? I downloaded and ran the QSP played suggested in the installation part of the first post.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
I probably did something wrong, but I downloaded and unpacked the all-in-one file from here. I try to run it and start a game, and I get no images and no options except for going back and forth between character creation and game settings. Any advice or help? I downloaded and ran the QSP played suggested in the installation part of the first post.
I hate to break it to you but the all in one is several versions out of date. Although that shouldn't stop it from working.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
That would be what I might have done wrong. I'll try again with the separate downloads. Thanks!
The all in one is done by a fan of the game. We only host the link, so have no control over how they set it up or if they keep it up to date.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The best route as far as i remember was Niko boyfriend with Sonia fall. I have a hope it will be developed even more in the future. I wonder what ideas you have in your mind
When I find some free time I will be expanding Sonia. As for Niko the original author left and started her own game then had RL issues and no one has seen her for awhile now. No one else really knows her plans for him and they would need to know the content well to continue it and have it fit well as he has a pretty fleshed out story.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
You probably don't have the 'main desc' scene open. Try ctrl + 5, you should see the GL picture when you start the game.

Sousa69

Feb 24, 2018
When i start the game i have sound, but i get past change game setting/Return to character creation. and should you see a image when you start the gane?
Can someone help?

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
When i start the game i have sound, but i get past change game setting/Return to character creation. and should you see a image when you start the gane?
Can someone help?
You need to activate 'Main Desc' scene, try ctrl + 5 or see the qsp setting tabs.

Featherine

Jun 20, 2019
1. Start as a regular girl in the city. Pick jock/runner.

Main objective: sign up for the track running team at the local gym. If you see a pretty girl in the locker room, go all-in and follow her into the shower. Who knows where this might lead.

2. Start as a regular girl in the city. Pick outcast/no friends.

Main objective: you have been alone in highschool and now you are alone in the city. Go to the mall and try to find a strong (female) shoulder to lean on in one of the more expensive shops.
So... both main sub routes are lesbian routes? Is there no straight path? Or will they eventually lead to M on F action?

jesus1911

Dec 6, 2020
sleep.png
I loaded a save from the previous version and get this error when I try to sleep - tried both the default apartment and the Meynold house with the same result. Started a new game and also have the same issue.

ElusiveX

Jul 4, 2020
at the start of the game, after choosing in the question "did you start at the end of August or beginning of June", all attributes are equal to 0, except stamina, and whatever I click, the game ends because "died". how to solve it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 26, 2020
at the start of the game, after choosing in the question "did you start at the end of August or beginning of June", all attributes are equal to 0, except stamina, and whatever I click, the game ends because "died". how to solve it?
Same way as the last two people who asked that question were told to solve it.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
You have to use one of our suggested players, not all players will work. Some of them from what Kevin said gets stuck in a weird code loop until you die. The suggested players are linked in the OP.

Reactions: ElusiveX

ElusiveX

Jul 4, 2020
You have to use one of our suggested players, not all players will work. Some of them from what Kevin said gets stuck in a weird code loop until you die. The suggested players are linked in the OP.
Thanks for the answer, yes, I have already downloaded

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes