malemamale

Feb 9, 2020
The previous day Sveta was stunned, and today "Your looks are even worse than terrible." What could it be due to?

Your looks are even worse than terrible. It's god-awful. No one wants to see or talk to you and people avoid you at any cost.
You are 170cm tall and toned.
You have plump, soft lips.  
You have pale and very smooth skin which almost feels like silk to the touch.    
You have large brown eyes with long eyelashes.
Your makeup is light and subtle, with neutral tones to bring out your natural beauty.
You have smooth legs.
You have straight, slightly wavy brown hair. Your hair reaches your shoulders with several strands going just beyond. Currently your hair is neatly styled.
You have a perfect white smile.

The doctor has you provide some blood and urine samples before examining you. He then sends you out to the waiting room while you wait for the test results to come back.
The doctor is pleased to announce that you don't have a sexually transmitted disease.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
The previous day Sveta was stunned, and today "Your looks are even worse than terrible." What could it be due to?

Your looks are even worse than terrible. It's god-awful. No one wants to see or talk to you and people avoid you at any cost.
Your makeup is light and subtle, with neutral tones to bring out your natural beauty.
You have smooth legs.
You have straight, slightly wavy brown hair. Your hair reaches your shoulders with several strands going just beyond. Currently your hair is neatly styled.

The doctor has you provide some blood and urine samples before examining you. He then sends you out to the waiting room while you wait for the test results to come back.
The doctor is pleased to announce that you don't have a sexually transmitted disease.
This seems to be a bug in the appearance system, but don't know what is causing it. If you can DM me a save file I can have some look into it find where its going wrong.

Does talking to Ksenya in Simply Salacious take you anywhere or is there no progress there?
No
Btw, is this a roach crawling over this their crotch's while they fuck? What exactly is that black moving thing.
Yes and its quite disgusting.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Btw, is this a roach crawling over this their crotch's while they fuck? What exactly is that black moving thing.
Doesn't look like it is moving to me, I think it is just a small tattoo or more likely a skin blemish on her inner thigh

Xion Max

Jul 19, 2020

You have smooth legs.

I try your save file

After sleep, appearance change to 184

I think problem is - Difficulty Setting

If you change Difficulty from realistic to easy peasy, attributes values will be change automatically (older version does not have the problem)
For now, don’t change default Difficulty Setting, (default difficulty is realistic)

Last edited:

malemamale

Feb 9, 2020
I try your save file

After sleep appearance change to 184

I think problem is - Difficulty Setting

If you change Difficulty from realistic to easy peasy attributes values will be change automatically (older version does not have the problem)
Thank you! I'll try.

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
Has anyone managed to get the forced hairstyle from the therapist mentioned in the changelog? I am already at hypnotime 15 in the variable log and is has been long scince the last new command.

Sep 26, 2020
Doesn't look like it is moving to me, I think it is just a small tattoo or more likely a skin blemish on her inner thigh
That's what I saw first, too, but there's also something on her right inner lip, looking like a dark brown slug or a large blood blister or a melanic mole of unusual size.

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
In the cheat menu you can change lover's personality (0, 1 or 2) and lover's perversion (0 or 1). What's the correspondent for those values?

Rambo1221

Jul 15, 2019
for some reason none of the images are working for me, I've made a game folder called girl life and placed all the image pack (0.9.0) contents in it and then added the qqsp file, however, none of the images are showing for me.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
for some reason none of the images are working for me, I've made a game folder called girl life and placed all the image pack (0.9.0) contents in it and then added the qqsp file, however, none of the images are showing for me.
si there a image folder inside your image folder, some unzip programs do that and we don't know why

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes