nawnaw99

Jan 19, 2023
I can't do live streaming and busking. It says 'You are too tired' even though I have all the stats almost maxed and I have a guitar and a phone with the internet. It keeps saying I am too tired even the next day. Is it a bug or do I need to do something? Maxing out all the skills with cheat doesn't do anything either, still saying I am too tired.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
This is how my game folder and image folder looks rn
I asked on the other forum since I think you are the same person. but can you take a screen shot of your game while you are playing and post it up so we can see it. So we can see if their is broken image icon etc to help narrow it down.

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
Is there a console command for removing the makeup tattoo? the cheat menu doesn't work on this, nothing happens when you click on it. it works on other tattoos but not on the makeup one

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
0.9.1 development.

Anya - Rex Party revamp Mostly done
nutluck - Band events between end of Pav school and start of Uni Mostly done
nutluck - more Elective classes at the Uni Done
nutluck - start on Sonia's house content post fall Not started yet
nutluck and netuttki - Finish the couple of park events that had to be blocked off last update Seems unlikely as Netuttki has been busy with RL still.
DerrythLove - Winter Alt scene for Vicky/Vanya 3some. (almost done)
DerrythLove - Tamara Meynold Rewrite. (ongoing)

I will be adding a bit of a detailed changelog for my upcoming work, if others want to do the same please post below and I will update this from time to time.

- Anushka and the boys going on a band tour, Anushka will send Sveta weekly text about how their trip is going if they are friends
- New event for computer elective class with Dimka and a girl
- Psychology elective added, Kendra, Vicky, and Katja take the class, can new meet Kendra in class and start her story arc, also new story event with Kendra in class if you have started her story arc in her dorm room.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
0.9.1 development.

nutluck and netuttki - Finish the couple of park events that had to be blocked off last update Seems unlikely as Netuttki has been busy with RL still.
DerrythLove - Tamara Meynold Rewrite. (ongoing)

I will be adding a bit of a detailed changelog for my upcoming work, if others want to do the same please post below and I will update this from time to time.

- Anushka and the boys going on a band tour, Anushka will send Sveta weekly text about how their trip is going if they are friends
- New event for computer elective class with Dimka and a girl
- Psychology elective added, Kendra, Vicky, and Katja take the class, can new meet Kendra in class and start her story arc, also new story event with Kendra in class if you have started her story arc in her dorm room.
I don't have a specific task but will probably roll out more of the reactions for the school npcs and do as bit of work on both Anna and the BDSM mansion.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I can't do live streaming and busking. It says 'You are too tired' even though I have all the stats almost maxed and I have a guitar and a phone with the internet. It keeps saying I am too tired even the next day. Is it a bug or do I need to do something? Maxing out all the skills with cheat doesn't do anything either, still saying I am too tired.
There is a limit specific to music playing and to increase it you need to play. At first this means practicing as that is only 15 mins at a time. Once you have gotten more capable of playing for longer you'll be able to perform and stream.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Update already to the above list as more people let me know what they are working on and I slightly revised my list and added more to my personal changelog

Kevin - BDSM mansion content unknown progress
Kevin - Anna content unknown progress
nutluck - New expanded Kendra Uni content Mostly done
DerrythLove - Tamara Meynold Rewrite. unknown progress
BGK - More Katja Uni content unknown progress
netuttki - music elective class for the Uni. unknown progress
Myles - Burlesque club content in Pushkin unknown progress

- New minor event for computer elective class with Dimka and a girl
- Psychology elective added, Kendra, Vicky, and Katja take the class, can meet Kendra in class and start her story arc.
- Kendra, slight changes to the Kendra dorm, and dorm room events. New sex scene after Psychology class, if you have done enough of her dorm room events.
- Kendra at the Uni library as another way to meet her and unlock her dorm room and story arc

Villageman

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
Is there any way to change the gender of the random boy/girlfriends? Because my men usually turn into a woman after the first meeting.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is there any way to change the gender of the random boy/girlfriends? Because my men usually turn into a woman after the first meeting.
no there is issues with it and it will likely be redone to fix the code. I personally turn them off so I can't really give you much advice.

Reactions: Villageman

Villageman

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
no there is issues with it and it will likely be redone to fix the code. I personally turn them off so I can't really give you much advice.
Thanks for the quick reply. Another question about the boyfriends or even in general? Can you set the random boyfriends per command, which preferences they have? I would like to have it so that they want to have more and more physical changes from Sveta (bigger breasts, tattoos, etc.) Is that possible? Or is there a storyline with body modification?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thanks for the quick reply. Another question about the boyfriends or even in general? Can you set the random boyfriends per command, which preferences they have? I would like to have it so that they want to have more and more physical changes from Sveta (bigger breasts, tattoos, etc.) Is that possible? Or is there a storyline with body modification?
Maybe, most likely, I honestly don't know. I don't work on that stuff and I personally turn it off when I play. So the truth is you likely know more about it than I do.

As far as a story line with body changes, I am not sure. the therapist in pav might but I am not positive.

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
My looks were 10 of 10 and m attractiveness was near the top. But since latest update it has dropped to 3. I have put it on easy peasy, and it seems to be slowly climbing back up. Is there a cheat to increase attractiveness to 200? Maybe a way to alter save.

MykeLykeLewdGames

Oct 3, 2021
My looks were 10 of 10 and m attractiveness was near the top. But since latest update it has dropped to 3. I have put it on easy peasy, and it seems to be slowly climbing back up. Is there a cheat to increase attractiveness to 200? Maybe a way to alter save.
Use the cheat menu: clear up skin, use the money cheat for a "loan" to go to the dentist, etc.

Reactions: Dogless

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
You can do what was posted above, but I will point out it was changed and is a design goal. To make it much harder to get your looks over 7 now, especially 9 and 10. Plus it requires upkeep, just like girls do in RL, apply skin lotion, use special makeup removal stuff, use moisturizers, etc, so even if you cheat it up. If you don't do the stuff you should then it will start going back down. It is easy to keep a 6, but the higher over that you go the more work you will need to do to keep it.

Reactions: Dogless

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
The random bfs have code in arrays so its very hard to update that data without seeing the saved data. Even then its very complex and the code is not well documented. These will change over to use the fuckbuddy code which will fix many problems and also make them able to switch so a lover could become a fuckbuddy or a hookup a lover, etc.

Reactions: Villageman
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes