PedroEsco

Jan 15, 2022
How do you shave your legs?? I've tried looking around here and people say you need to do it in the showers or something but i dont get that option

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
That is why i don't understand, it is everywhere except with male dates.
That is because different people write different things. Hornguy writes those along with the modeling studio. I write a lot of the pav and uni student stories, other people write other stuff. He is the only dev that doesn't do anal sex scenes, which is why you will find it everywhere but the things he writes.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I am thinking it might just be my save but whenever I click sleep I get an error. Is this fixable or is my save just bugged? I have been having to just wait or spam bath to skip to morning or using the time skip cheat.
wait for Kevin to see, he is a coder, I have no clue, as I am just a writer.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I am thinking it might just be my save but whenever I click sleep I get an error. Is this fixable or is my save just bugged? I have been having to just wait or spam bath to skip to morning or using the time skip cheat.
Could be, there was a problem like this in old saves. Might work if you use a different QSP player as that worked for some
Well, I would say it would make sense if there was some mention or enforcement of it by the therapist since Sveta can go there wearing anything at the moment and he doesn't say anything about it. Like he does enforce the no bra and no panties part.
This is something that will be added
That is why i don't understand, it is everywhere except with male dates.
As nutluck said, but it is something we will add once they are complete.

Reactions: DLoginFG

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
i haven't played in a few updates
1. any public nudity (sveta goes outside naked willingly) and risk arrest?
2. naked at home (parents apartment) without telling her to get dressed?
3. attend classes naked?
4. fuck teachers?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
i haven't played in a few updates
1. any public nudity (sveta goes outside naked willingly) and risk arrest?
2. naked at home (parents apartment) without telling her to get dressed?
3. attend classes naked?
4. fuck teachers?
No more than has been for the last year, the first two are waiting on Pav police revamp and home punishment revamp respectively. Third one will never happen, since showing up at school would get you sent to the principal which would call your parents, so even that part of just going to school naked would be waiting on home punishment revamp
Four you have always been able to do, 5 or 6 of them have sex scenes

Reactions: HenWen

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
You can set "schoolAtestat" to 0 to de-graduate.
How do I set values and view them. I cannot figure it out. I would like to cheat with attractiveness.

Is there any time that there is a transparent school uniform at the "transparent store". I managed to find one in G&R, but it's kinda lame.
Where is this transparent store?

I try your save file

After sleep, appearance change to 184

I think problem is - Difficulty Setting

If you change Difficulty from realistic to easy peasy, attributes values will be change automatically (older version does not have the problem)
For now, don’t change default Difficulty Setting, (default difficulty is realistic)

My PC looks are dropping like a stone. At first changing it to easy peasy seem to have worked, but now it's fluctuates randomly with no sense whatsoever. It can be 134 at night, I go to bed it can drop to 8. My only solution is to reload. I have no STDs as I disabled it with the current update due to this attractiveness bug.

I think the bug might also be due to the Glamour Spell. As PC looks seem to get worse than before it was cast.

Sep 26, 2020
How do I set values and view them. I cannot figure it out. I would like to cheat with attractiveness.
The "direct entry command" option in the index page of the cheat menu.
If you type the variable name, you get its current value.
If you type a command it gets executed.
If you type
cheatHealth
into it, you'll get a 1 or a 0. If you type
cheatHealth = 1
into it, you'll activate the auto-cure, as seen on line 24 here:
1691665415998.png
Similarly,
narkoman = 0
to get unaddicted: 1691665690636.png

Oh, this doesn't look right, Nutluck 1691666353523.png

Two different stat names there. That's almost certain to break something.

Attractiveness calculation:
1691666951723.png
Ouch.
Well, you could start by typing those variables into the "direct input command" thing and getting their values the night before and morning after the change. If one of them has gone from +232 to -243, there's your problem and it'll give me some clue what to look for.

There is a brute-force way to get around it, but if you've hit a bug I'd rather fix the bug.

Reactions: Dogless

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The "direct entry command" option in the index page of the cheat menu.
If you type the variable name, you get its current value.
If you type a command it gets executed.
If you type into it, you'll get a 1 or a 0. If you type into it, you'll activate the auto-cure, as seen on line 24 here:
View attachment 2841059
Similarly, to get unaddicted: View attachment 2841064

Oh, this doesn't look right, Nutluck View attachment 2841072

Two different stat names there. That's almost certain to break something.

View attachment 2841094
Ouch.
Well, you could start by typing those variables into the "direct input command" thing and getting their values the night before and morning after the change. If one of them has gone from +232 to -243, there's your problem and it'll give me some clue what to look for.

There is a brute-force way to get around it, but if you've hit a bug I'd rather fix the bug.
For major code stuff you should tag Kevin not me, he is a coder I am just a writer that knows basic code and the birthcontrol/pregnancy code is some of the more advanced code in the game and way beyond my ability to understand.

As for the topic of looks, we tested it with out cheats and it works. Also I have no clue if the person in charge of magic changed the magic side of the game to work with the new appearance system. They have been very busy in RL of late so the magic might not be working correctly, I honestly don't know.

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
View attachment 2841094
Ouch.

So as far as I can tell, hotcat is calculated based on the sum of all the variables listed above. Basically everything you do in game like how much make up, the type of clothing you wear, your weight, brushing you hair, etc, etc, gets added up then translated into your hotcat based on the value.

That said, I THINK the most important value when it comes to hotcat is your base appearance. Its an inelegant solution, but if your objective is just to cheat to get the best hotcat, your best bet is to just brute force your base appearance with a console command. (pcs_apprncbase = x)

Its always worked for me so far, when I've always been able to max out hotcat this way even when wearing crappy clothes, no makeup, etc. Although I do cheat in other aspects, so things like bmi and attributes probably do contribute.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
There was some mention of glamour spell causing issues with looks. Like it doesn't actually brush your teeth, only makes them look good. So your teeth are progressively rotting if you just use this spell instead of the regular methods. With this logic it doesn't even sound like a bug to me, but perhaps it should be made more clear to player.

Sep 26, 2020
That said, I THINK the most important value when it comes to hotcat is your base appearance. Its an inelegant solution, but if your objective is just to cheat to get the best hotcat, your best bet is to just brute force your base appearance with a console command. (pcs_apprncbase = x)
Yes, my idea for a brute force solution was to add a feature to the cheat menu that would force a minimum value for that variable, in the appropriate menu and the appropriate place in the calculations. It would be a new variable called Aphrodite, controlled with a clone of the bodyfat controls in the cheat menu, and a simple enough "if pcs_apprncbase < Aphrodite : pcs_apprncbase = Aphrodite" line insertion.
However, if the issue is that one of the other variables has wrapped around to -255 that's still not going to fix the problem, and using it to fix the problem doesn't address the underlying cause. It's like giving all the workers cybernetic arms rather than taking out the part of the training course that amputates their biological ones.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Yet another update to content being worked out

Kevin - BDSM mansion content unknown progress
Kevin - Anna content unknown progress
Anya - Rex Party revamp Mostly done
nutluck - Band events between end of Pav school and start of Uni Mostly done
nutluck - New expanded Kendra Uni content Mostly done
nutluck - more Elective classes at the Uni Done
nutluck - start on Sonia's house content post fall Not started yet
nutluck - Fuckable or not and hot or not lists added for the University students during year 2 of the game, which can be accessed by a computer like the old one. Mostly done
nutluck - Changes to the journal, breaking up family and friends into Family and pav residents, pav students that don't move to the city or go to the city uni will now have journal entries show up here in year 2 of the game, eventually will have updated text but not yet Mostly done
nutluck - Changes to the journal, adding in university tab, pav students that go to the city uni will now have entries show up here in year 2 of the game, eventually will have updated text but not yet. Also will be adding the current Uni students with a blurb for each. Mostly done
nutluck - Changes to the journal, adding city resident tab. pav students that move to the city will now have journal entries show up here in year 2 of the game, eventually will have updated text but not yet, in time will likely add other city NPC's as well. Mostly done
nutluck - Pav kids that go to the Uni can be found occasinally in the Uni cafe eating meals. Will have a simple chat system to raise relationship with them and be a way to continue their story arcs or start them if you started with a Uni year 2 start. Not started yet
nutluck and netuttki - Finish the couple of park events that had to be blocked off last update Seems unlikely as Netuttki has been busy with RL still.
DerrythLove - Winter Alt scene for Vicky/Vanya 3some. (almost done)
DerrythLove - Tamara Meynold Rewrite. unknown progress
BGK - More Katja Uni content unknown progress
netuttki - music elective class for the Uni. unknown progress
Myles - Burlesque club content in Pushkin unknown progress

I will be adding a bit of a detailed changelog for my upcoming work, if others want to do the same please post below and I will update this from time to time.

- Anushka and the boys going on a band tour, Anushka will send Sveta weekly text about how their trip is going if they are friends
- New minor event for computer elective class with Dimka and a girl
- Psychology elective added, Kendra, Vicky, and Katja take the class, can new meet Kendra in class and start her story arc.
- Kendra, slight changes to the Kendra dorm, and dorm room events. New sex scene after Psychology class, if you have done enough of her dorm room events.
- Kendra at the Uni library as another way to meet her and unlock her dorm room and story arc
- new fuckable or not and hot or not Uni lists with new small event during the second week of the Uni so the player will know they exist and can access them on their computer.
- expanded journal content to add more npc blurbs for the uni and city npc's and so the pav students blurbs don't just poof in year 2 of the game

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
However, if the issue is that one of the other variables has wrapped around to -255 that's still not going to fix the problem, and using it to fix the problem doesn't address the underlying cause. It's like giving all the workers cybernetic arms rather than taking out the part of the training course that amputates their biological ones.
We don't talk about the arm incident. :censored:

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes