Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
can i have sex with mother or let her know about sex with step-father or brother?
No, there is no sexual interactions between Mom and Sveta. It has been discussed a lot between the Devs and there will not ever be any sexual content between them, so nobody reading this should waste their time asking for it.

She can find out you were having sex with Kolka or Stepdad, but only if
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NikaPeach

May 29, 2021
I wish it had more "male" thoughts trough this game, how the person is adjusting, how much of his old self he wants to retain or does he go full fem in. Other aspects are pretty fleshed out as is

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I wish it had more "male" thoughts trough this game, how the person is adjusting, how much of his old self he wants to retain or does he go full fem in. Other aspects are pretty fleshed out as is
that is part of the magic side of the game and I agree it is lagging way behind the rest. The problem is it is a sandbox and we have no clue what the player might do things in what order.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NikaPeach

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
The game simply dont starts, when on the character creation it remains stucked betwen automatic and manual dont going far, some hint please, have only downoaded the complete game it is dued that?
can also add it places me on game settings and noting more can someone please help me with the explanation of all the steeps to correctly mount the game please?

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The game simply dont starts, when on the character creation it remains stucked betwen automatic and manual dont going far, some hint please, have only downoaded the complete game it is dued that?
can also add it places me on game settings and noting more can someone please help me with the explanation of all the steeps to correctly mount the game please?
the complete download is fan created and we just post a link. So I couldn't tell you may or may be wrong. I recommend trying the official DL, DL the player, the qsp file, image folder and sound folder that should work just fine.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Enable the 'Main Desc' scene from your QSP player settings.

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
Yet another update to content being worked out

Kevin - BDSM mansion content unknown progress
Kevin - Anna content unknown progress
Anya - Rex Party revamp Mostly done
nutluck - Band events between end of Pav school and start of Uni Mostly done
nutluck - New expanded Kendra Uni content Mostly done
nutluck - more Elective classes at the Uni Done
nutluck - start on Sonia's house content post fall Not started yet
nutluck - Fuckable or not and hot or not lists added for the University students during year 2 of the game, which can be accessed by a computer like the old one. Mostly done
nutluck - Changes to the journal, breaking up family and friends into Family and pav residents, pav students that don't move to the city or go to the city uni will now have journal entries show up here in year 2 of the game, eventually will have updated text but not yet Mostly done
nutluck - Changes to the journal, adding in university tab, pav students that go to the city uni will now have entries show up here in year 2 of the game, eventually will have updated text but not yet. Also will be adding the current Uni students with a blurb for each. Mostly done
nutluck - Changes to the journal, adding city resident tab. pav students that move to the city will now have journal entries show up here in year 2 of the game, eventually will have updated text but not yet, in time will likely add other city NPC's as well. Mostly done
nutluck - Pav kids that go to the Uni can be found occasinally in the Uni cafe eating meals. Will have a simple chat system to raise relationship with them and be a way to continue their story arcs or start them if you started with a Uni year 2 start. Not started yet
nutluck and netuttki - Finish the couple of park events that had to be blocked off last update Seems unlikely as Netuttki has been busy with RL still.
DerrythLove - Winter Alt scene for Vicky/Vanya 3some. (almost done)
DerrythLove - Tamara Meynold Rewrite. unknown progress
BGK - More Katja Uni content unknown progress
netuttki - music elective class for the Uni. unknown progress
Myles - Burlesque club content in Pushkin unknown progress

I will be adding a bit of a detailed changelog for my upcoming work, if others want to do the same please post below and I will update this from time to time.

- Anushka and the boys going on a band tour, Anushka will send Sveta weekly text about how their trip is going if they are friends
- New minor event for computer elective class with Dimka and a girl
- Psychology elective added, Kendra, Vicky, and Katja take the class, can new meet Kendra in class and start her story arc.
- Kendra, slight changes to the Kendra dorm, and dorm room events. New sex scene after Psychology class, if you have done enough of her dorm room events.
- Kendra at the Uni library as another way to meet her and unlock her dorm room and story arc
- new fuckable or not and hot or not Uni lists with new small event during the second week of the Uni so the player will know they exist and can access them on their computer.
- expanded journal content to add more npc blurbs for the uni and city npc's and so the pav students blurbs don't just poof in year 2 of the game
Any continuation for the therapist arc?

randombringer

Dec 30, 2018
how does Sveta make Kolka have fun with Natasha? I mean nothing happens after i choose the option "did you enjoy the show?" when he saw Natasha not wearing panties in the morning.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Any continuation for the therapist arc?
All I can tell you is it is being worked on, I have no idea what is being worked on or if their is any chance it will be ready in time for this update. The author has not told me anything about it, so all I know is what little I see by glancing as the dev discord channels.

Reactions: Scoooter22

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
how does Sveta make Kolka have fun with Natasha? I mean nothing happens after i choose the option "did you enjoy the show?" when he saw Natasha not wearing panties in the morning.
YOu have to advance her story arc far enough and his story arc far enough. Once you have progressed both of them to a point the option to cross them over will appear as a option to make Natasha pay off her debt.

Reactions: randombringer

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
The outfit below (#62) seems to disappear from the GM shop from City Center. Is this a bug?

I believe there are other outfits that disappear also, but I just wanted this one once my PC inhibition decreased.

62.jpg

randombringer

Dec 30, 2018
Just kept leading her money every time she asks. I don't know if their is a cap or not.
well it works now but it looks strange, she is taking money but it doesnt count as a debt, more like a deposit lol. anyway it's better than waiting for a month to have the lewd options

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes