Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
well it works now but it looks strange, she is taking money but it doesnt count as a debt, more like a deposit lol. anyway it's better than waiting for a month to have the lewd options
The game tracks it, just keep her in debt and you can keep making her pay it off.

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Totaly unplayable, now have tryed to download the packs and the game itself and noting, I am always stucked on the stupid message! use the dynamic profile image and use a fixed profile image, when I choose one have tryed already bot,h it apears the game but withaut noting unless the top tabs, quest, settings, game help", any hint please?

Last edited:

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Have tryed with one other QSP game and no images also on cirl life the video test dont works how can I fix that?

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Have tryed with one other QSP game and no images also on cirl life the video test dont works how can I fix that?
I used the qsp player from another game that I know works. I just copied the whole player and pasted it in this game's folder.
Then, I opened this file with that player and it worked.
The qsp player in the op did not work for me either.
(Win7 x64)

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Unhapily dont have other game to can test that sigh no more QSP games for me
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. It really does sound like you don't have all the scene windows opened, but if your issue is something else then you should probably post a screenshot of it.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
The outfit below (#62) seems to disappear from the GM shop from City Center. Is this a bug?

I believe there are other outfits that disappear also, but I just wanted this one once my PC inhibition decreased.

View attachment 2856597
Outfits in stores rotate randomly over night. If its not there just go back another day. Eventually it'll be available.

Reactions: Dogless

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
Is there a follow up to the event where there's a girl peeking on Kolka at the sports field?
There is a very short storyline where I believe she stays the night or something, but it kind of ends pretty fast, as her writers moved on shortly after adding her.

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks! The wiki is such a useful resource, but it says for Julia I need to be horny and drink wine with her to talk about sex, but she stays embarrassed about it even though our relationship is maxed, what else do I need to do?

EDIT: I need to ask again lol

Last edited:

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
Thanks! The wiki is such a useful resource, but it says for Julia I need to be horny and drink wine with her to talk about sex, but she stays embarrassed about it even though our relationship is maxed, what else do I need to do?
You just keep doing it, eventually she loses the shyness. Much like the girl you asked about before, Julia is relatively short story too. I think somebody recently added something small to it, but idk for sure. The same writer who made ... Masha (I think thats the bleachers girl) revamped Julia a bit, but again is no longer around. They are both waiting on a writer who is interested to pick their storylines up and move them forward.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Technically Kraut took over Julia but he has become Lurk junior, he wrote a couple of minor things and then hasn't done anything for her other than stuff like the school and disco chat revamps we did recently in well over a year now.

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
One thing that I always find strange:
That your game character (in the schoolgirl m2f start) doesn't possess a swimsuit from the beginning on

I mean, you get transformed into a girl that is already 17 years old ... one would assume that she also has occasionally gone swimming ... and surely not totally naked, considering her usually total lack of exhibitionist preferences in the beginning of the game

Reactions: depeche

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
One thing that I always find strange:
That your game character (in the schoolgirl m2f start) doesn't possess a swimsuit from the beginning on

I mean, you get transformed into a girl that is already 17 years old ... one would assume that she also has occasionally gone swimming ... and surely not totally naked, considering her usually total lack of exhibitionist preferences in the beginning of the game
It depends on the start option. Some do.

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
How does the randomizer work in QSP games? I'm sat here trying to brute force the Julia event by quickloading but it's not popping so I'm wondering if I've either missed the chance to have it randomise, or if it's deterministic and I'll get the same result no matter what if I load a save

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes