maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Like that, and on "Captura de Ecrã 2 you can see a blank icon there.
You just need to enable 'Main Desc' scene.

EDIT: This is the third time I answer you btw. Try pressing CTRL 5

Enable the 'Main Desc' scene from your QSP player settings.
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. It really does sound like you don't have all the scene windows opened, but if your issue is something else then you should probably post a screenshot of it.

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
The interesting question may be, how you do it in the m2f-scenarios (and whether you allow setting gender preferences there)

After all, you are a guy being transferred into a girls body and, per storyline, also develop a change of sexual preference during the first few weeks in the new body.
Yeah, this is the tricky part. IO think something immediately post TF is the best time for it and just a splash screen with various options for the player. Trying to make it too immersive would just over complicate it

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
So, how do I fix this bug when phone stops working? Can't answer incoming calls, the action panel just turns blank. And can't call out. It's been working for almost a game year, and suddenly I can't keep in touch with my contacts. So frustrating!

Incoming Call.png
Answer Call.png

Last edited:

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Well have tryed both and noting. the screen looks like that inside the game as you can see the girl life executable dont have any colour it is just a blank icon uside the folder of girl life, when I use control plus 5 it was guived me absolutely noting hable to play and yes have achieved the image you have showed to me, wil go put again the inside of my girl life folder to you can apreciate, I think it must be dued girl life executable dont recognise well QSP.

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
well dispite some people have tryed to help wat I apreciate and guive thanks ,no valid reply was be achieved in order to have puted my game hable to work, so unhapily must quit all QSP games unless the ones with Awesomiun, if someone wants to help please see my atachments have a good girls life all who hapily can have that wonderfull game as miself can't have

Reactions: Apoc69

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Like that, and on "Captura de Ecrã 2 you can see a blank icon there.
First 3 screenshots in this post of yours shows us that you can run the game just fine. That is the game, running on QSP player. In those screenshots you don't have 'Main Desc' window open, which can be enabled from the QSP-player's settings (Or ctrl 5, should work as a shortcut).

Last edited:

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Well have tryed both and noting. the screen looks like that inside the game as you can see the girl life executable dont have any colour it is just a blank icon uside the folder of girl life, when I use control plus 5 it was guived me absolutely noting hable to play and yes have achieved the image you have showed to me, wil go put again the inside of my girl life folder to you can apreciate, I think it must be dued girl life executable dont recognise well QSP.
OK, do you actually have qsp in the same folder? I don't see it. When you have it, right-click on your GL-file, the one that is now blank, and "Open with..." chose QSP, and choose "Always open with this app" (or whatever that option is). After you have done that once, the now blank file will get the QSP-icon, and you can open it normally by doubleclicking. Now your blank GL-file is associated with QSP.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So the Succubus content seems to be quite lacking.
Is there a way to remove it or should I just put up with her randomly jumping guys when I go to sleep?

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
well now the icon are coloured with the right colour of the QSP however, the game doesent run wat to do?
I will post some capture screens to be apreciateds

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
well now the icon are coloured with the right colour of the QSP however, the game doesent run wat to do?
I will post some capture screens to be apreciateds
This really is an exercise of language barriers. When you say the "game doesn't run" it gives us wrong information, as you clearly can run the game.

Your problem seems to be in advancing in the game. And for that you need the proper scenes open. When I said you need to open Main Desc I did not mean you should close all the others.

1.png

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
yes can go until that screen but the game are stucked it just dont workwhen I click on one of the heads it doesent do noting.

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
New update now can go until that screen but after arrive the profile sistem to use noting more just that some hint?

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
New update now can go until that screen but after arrive the profile sistem to use noting more just that some hint?
Seems like you have somehow managed to make additional desc float over the other windows. The path ahead is in Main Desc and Actions. Drag the additional desc around until it slots into place.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
So the Succubus content seems to be quite lacking.
Is there a way to remove it or should I just put up with her randomly jumping guys when I go to sleep?
Yeah, or do tsome of the night time feeding so you don't get that urge.
does anyone know how much content we can do with our mother or natasha's mother?
There is no sex or sexual content with her. You can see her at home, the cafe, on the street and at church. She doesn't do anything super interesting but gets upset if she finds you've been a tramp.

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Seems like you have somehow managed to make additional desc float over the other windows. The path ahead is in Main Desc and Actions. Drag the additional desc around until it slots into place.
And how to do that I am not one computer expert.

JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
Jomane :
You don't need to be a computer expert (Nerd?) :rolleyes: to simply drag and drop a "window" with your mouse :unsure:.

Unless you have them locked in the settings, just put your mouse pointer of the header of one of the windows you want to move. Hold down the left mouse button and then drag it to where you want it to be. You can move all the windows that way and resize them but going to the edge of a window and holding down the mouse button and dragging in the direction you want to make it bigger or smaller.

pisnet123

Mar 29, 2020
Every boyfriend I make turns into a girl....

View attachment 2737431 View attachment 2737433

I've tried it with three different dudes and, for some reason, they all turn into a girl when they start dating. Any idea why this is happening?
So I'm getting the same bug that I posted about before. It doesn't seem to be fixed with the update.

fgfg.png

Pasha is a fuck buddy

and the two below are supposed to be boyfriends who immediately turned into a girl after agreeing to date. All of them seem to have the same pics

Is there anyway this can be fixed?

Also, am I the only one getting this bug? I haven't seen anybody else posting about it....

Reactions: GizmoDuck
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes