yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
There's an option to massage your breasts, somewhere. I think that makes them grow.
Also, as mentioned, the cheat menu and the fairy in the park.
Tatiana may also increase them if you bug her to improve your appearance, but that approach has its downsides.
I think massaging breasts has more to do with lactation and not size.

Reactions: mercytea

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Malgas

May 20, 2018
What's the difference between the apartment and house in the City? Both cost the same amount to buy, and both are in the residential area. Is it just a flavor thing, or are there mechanical reasons to prefer one or the other?

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
I am doing a university start now and I've got to the point where katja wants to have sex with a boy.
Firstly, she says she wants to try it with Marcus and I should go talk to him at the disco and test him out. In the university start there are no former classmates or anybody at the disco so what is that about? Old dialogue left from the schoolgirl start?

Secondly, the quest book says to go to her dorm room so she can try it with Lazar. Done that, she says she wants to call him, I click agree and then this pops up with no other option left besides emergency exit.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I am doing a university start now and I've got to the point where katja wants to have sex with a boy.
Firstly, she says she wants to try it with Marcus and I should go talk to him at the disco and test him out. In the university start there are no former classmates or anybody at the disco so what is that about? Old dialogue left from the schoolgirl start?

Secondly, the quest book says to go to her dorm room so she can try it with Lazar. Done that, she says she wants to call him, I click agree and then this pops up with no other option left besides emergency exit.
I will let Bgk know who writes her

Reactions: Scoooter22

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017

bgk can't recreate that bug, he wants a save file

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
0.9.0.2. I will try redownloading and unpacking everything again and see if it makes a difference. Just need to find the time for it :D
Don't know all I can do is tell you he couldn't recreate the bug with the latest stable edition of the game.

HueksYuuki

Aug 6, 2019
Hmmm, sadly it seems that the clothing options for " Panties " & " Bras " are all error coded for me, I can't see any of them in any shops.

I've unpacked again, downloaded the Latest Optimized Complete Image Pack but it seems the error persists. I have also deleted the little gear file in the Main Folder next to the QSP File, didn't fix it with that either sadly.

Am I doing something wrong ? I've wanted to try the Mods out and I have followed what the instructions are, everything works except for this it would seem . Anyone can clue me in ? :D ^^

EDIT : It seems that this gets fixed by using the QSP File 0.9.0.2, instead of the one that the Mod requires you to use, which is apparently for version 0.8.8.6... Now I don't know if this will cause the Mod to break down since I'm not using the QSP file that it said is required to use. I guess I'll see . . .

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
0.9.0.2. I will try redownloading and unpacking everything again and see if it makes a difference. Just need to find the time for it :D
Possibly the QSP player. If not using the Sonnix one try that, if using it try the Infinite one. For reasons unknown they can function differently on different systems.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes