Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
I've been trying to play this game for a long time, but every time I try and get into it, I find it hard to find content.
Especially the school which I heard has most of the content. There is no walkthrough or anything showing what to do.
Is there anything I can find as reference to find the scenes?
The wiki is not that helpful.
Have you seen the Quest Log, in your Journal In-Game? Most Highschool plotlines are listed there and what you need to do next for them.

Reactions: itsnottme

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
you will get ra*ed in the parks if you keep walking through them
Speaking of the park, I recall that in earlier versions there were sex events with park Gopniks in daytime if Sveta agreed to go drinking with them; but since park was revamped I was never able to trigger them any more. Anyone got any clues as to if they are still around for 0.9.1 version?

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
Now I do say like a star trek version of this game where you can pick your own crew get into battles give up your crew to monsters or other alien species or slave trade them or what not would be kinda cool kinda find it weird no one has thought of that idea yet

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
As well I think in my own opinion there should be more content with your mother like you can corrupt her and turn her back into a slut like she was when she was and you can get her to take drugs with you or fuck her boss with her where you can get pregnant by him and so she can to that be a nice feature as well I got loads of ideas for this game honestly if people want me to share more let me know

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
Speaking of the park, I recall that in earlier versions there were sex events with park Gopniks in daytime if Sveta agreed to go drinking with them; but since park was revamped I was never able to trigger them any more. Anyone got any clues as to if they are still around for 0.9.1 version?
I've played for 3 days straight last week witnessed a whole bunch of new things but there's been a lot of content that's been taken out which kinda sucks cuz some of it was good, but from my remembering I think sex with the gopniks in the park is all taken out, now I know when your in the park you can drink with them and you can go on a walk with the lead guitarist and he fucks you, but like the whole gang fucking you I believe that's all took out honestly

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
Of course another day trying to exhibit herself everywhere but fails miserably as the game doesn't support that yet :cry:
Ya you can't exhibit yourself everywhere which sucks, I remember back in the day where you can be totally naked and walk outside and you used to get arrested for naked exposure which that was kinda fun haha but that content was taken out to

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
Now one of the school content is when you are trying to corrupt Katja at her home and school I think it sucks you have to make her take birth control in order to progress in the storyline I don't think you should be forced to do this if your corrupting another girl to turn them into sluts I think you should have evil options as well like have a choice where you can go to the pharmacy and convince your aunt Luda to sabotage the condoms then give them to katja or a option where you don't mention birth control at all to her so she will get turned into a whore or something of the sort I think that's a lot better but still that's my own opinion

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
Oh yes if anyone made a mod where you have a in game walkthrough now that would be a very helpful thing for a lot of people trying to play this game. Yes the quest section in your notebook is helpful but not as good honestly I would make it myself but don't know how to

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
Here's another opinion if this game is a open world simulator then make it real with the choices like I keep hearing of you choose to be good your stuck being good in real world your not stuck ever being good or evil you can always choose a different path no matter what like say that person pisses you off in the game with a choice or they had sex with someone you love you should have options where you can get your revenge on them and be as evil as Christian is and like dominate them or humiliate them and stuff make them whores or get them drunk and let guys fuck them or what not it will certainly make things a lot interesting really and plus more fun since you will have a lot not options them being stuck with just one path which don't get me wrong has been used ever since the beginning of games but it can get boring then you got them choices where you get a bad end or a good end of its a open world simulator there really shouldn't be a ending of any kind like keep the game always going allow for more content to be added like, make a arch where you can graduate from highschool get married but you can choose to cheat on your husband behind his back with his family or friends, or even yours or just even with strangers honestly, there's honestly so many ways you can go with this to make the game a lot more fun and interesting and enjoyable yes I know it takes time which many people don't have but think of the possibilities plus not many games do this but if they did they would be really good

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I'm trying this game again after a long time :)
A few questionsnotes:

- Why is not possible to alter the body\appereance if I select one of the social groups? I have to forcibly use the full custom character creation. Very strange, I'd change it.
- Do I have any way to change the starting body\appereance? (breasts, build, ass, height, etc..)
- Does the birthday have any effect, gameplay wise?
- Just of curiosity, since there's a clothes system: are there checks\events where some NPC asks the MC to dress in a certain way?

TY

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
I'm trying this game again after a long time :)
A few questionsnotes:

- Why is not possible to alter the body\appereance if I select one of the social groups? I have to forcibly use the full custom character creation. Very strange, I'd change it.
- Do I have any way to change the starting body\appereance? (breasts, build, ass, height, etc..)
- Does the birthday have any effect, gameplay wise?
- Just of curiosity, since there's a clothes system: are there checks\events where some NPC asks the MC to dress in a certain way?

TY
- they took that feature out I think mainly because it doesn't matter on how you alter your body/ appearance because from my experience it plays little into the game and stories you chose to do
- at the beginning selection you do not have the option no more from what I can see, however you can go into the settings and go through the cheats section and change all that in there
- no the birthday from my experience or even your age plays a main factor at all in the game
- for your final question there's only 1 I came across on how you dress matters is when you go to the clinic and you choose to see the therapist and you get hypnotized by him later in his quest he tells you to not to wear any panties as well as he tells you to wear only see through clothes

- hopes that helps any other questions just ask

Reactions: Mwanted

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
- they took that feature out I think mainly because it doesn't matter on how you alter your body/ appearance because from my experience it plays little into the game and stories you chose to do
- at the beginning selection you do not have the option no more from what I can see, however you can go into the settings and go through the cheats section and change all that in there
- no the birthday from my experience or even your age plays a main factor at all in the game
- for your final question there's only 1 I came across on how you dress matters is when you go to the clinic and you choose to see the therapist and you get hypnotized by him later in his quest he tells you to not to wear any panties as well as he tells you to wear only see through clothes

- hopes that helps any other questions just ask
That was never a feature, to be taken out. Each Clique Start has their own starting features, always has. Only the Custom Start allows individual changes.
There is a lot of content that requires a certain outfit, from employment requiring Waitress or Maid outfits, some events that only pop up if you are wearing a skirt, others that require a skirt and no panties....

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
That was never a feature, to be taken out. Each Clique Start has their own starting features, always has. Only the Custom Start allows individual changes.
It should be, imho. I don't see why a "social gropu x" start should force the breasts to be a certain size.
Also it's pretty underwhelming to hear they have no effect gameplay wise :(

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
It should be, imho. I don't see why a "social gropu x" start should force the breasts to be a certain size.
Also it's pretty underwhelming to hear they have no effect gameplay wise :(
Nothing stops you from going into the cheat menu and making adjustments after game start, I find that easier to do than custom starts anyways.
We are currently building a reaction system, that will take into account things like body shape, breast size, tattoos, etc... but it is currently a WIP.

Reactions: Mwanted

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Those events are found in the deeper part of Pav Park, that is where the Gopnik hang out at. from the park entrance choose to go deeper into the park.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Now one of the school content is when you are trying to corrupt Katja at her home and school I think it sucks you have to make her take birth control in order to progress in the storyline I don't think you should be forced to do this if your corrupting another girl to turn them into sluts I think you should have evil options as well like have a choice where you can go to the pharmacy and convince your aunt Luda to sabotage the condoms then give them to katja or a option where you don't mention birth control at all to her so she will get turned into a whore or something of the sort I think that's a lot better but still that's my own opinion
Katja is not a Bimbo, she is smart...you can influence her to enjoy sex, but when it comes to taking risks, she will take precautions.

Reactions: Edhinor

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Here's another opinion if this game is a open world simulator then make it real with the choices like I keep hearing of you choose to be good your stuck being good in real world your not stuck ever being good or evil you can always choose a different path no matter what like say that person pisses you off in the game with a choice or they had sex with someone you love you should have options where you can get your revenge on them and be as evil as Christian is and like dominate them or humiliate them and stuff make them whores or get them drunk and let guys fuck them or what not it will certainly make things a lot interesting really and plus more fun since you will have a lot not options them being stuck with just one path which don't get me wrong has been used ever since the beginning of games but it can get boring then you got them choices where you get a bad end or a good end of its a open world simulator there really shouldn't be a ending of any kind like keep the game always going allow for more content to be added like, make a arch where you can graduate from highschool get married but you can choose to cheat on your husband behind his back with his family or friends, or even yours or just even with strangers honestly, there's honestly so many ways you can go with this to make the game a lot more fun and interesting and enjoyable yes I know it takes time which many people don't have but think of the possibilities plus not many games do this but if they did they would be really good
I'm not sure where you have been getting your information, but everything about Sveta can be changed at anytime. Some things take longer to change, sure, but she is always malleable. Paths and events like what you are asking for are all fine and dandy...but needs someone to write them, if you are passionate enough about them...feel free to contribute.

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
Katja is not a Bimbo, she is smart...you can influence her to enjoy sex, but when it comes to taking risks, she will take precautions.
Yes I already know this I said there should be a option to be evil with people you corrupt I did not call her a bimbo

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
As well as when the quest menu if it's a influence and not corruption then you should change the quest menu defining it as you are corrupting her because corruption and influencing is like way difference between the two meanings just saying

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes