Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Now one of the school content is when you are trying to corrupt Katja at her home and school I think it sucks you have to make her take birth control in order to progress in the storyline I don't think you should be forced to do this if your corrupting another girl to turn them into sluts I think you should have evil options as well like have a choice where you can go to the pharmacy and convince your aunt Luda to sabotage the condoms then give them to katja or a option where you don't mention birth control at all to her so she will get turned into a whore or something of the sort I think that's a lot better but still that's my own opinion
Luda wouldn't do that, that goes against her personality. Which is about girls should be secure in your sexuality and free to do it. Tricking one to get knocked up is taking away some of that choices, so she would never do that.

As for Katja and birth control, bgk writes her content I don't know how it is set up, but the reason she is on it, is so she won't get knocked up. Because that would create problems with continuing her story at the Uni, then you would have to have two versions of every scene with her. One where she doesn't have a kid and one where she does. Someday once all the kids stories are done and the game is stretched out to the 8 planned years, the uni, pav school, and jobs are all filled out with content. THEN we might go back and start adding dramatically different story arc paths like that.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Oh yes if anyone made a mod where you have a in game walkthrough now that would be a very helpful thing for a lot of people trying to play this game. Yes the quest section in your notebook is helpful but not as good honestly I would make it myself but don't know how to
If you are interested in helping out by writing out a walkthrough for varies story arcs, you can write it out and send it to us or just to me if you like and I will pass it off to a coder to add to the journal, or you can offer to help out with the wiki and do it over there.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Breaking your post up into smaller bits with replies.

Here's another opinion if this game is a open world simulator then make it real with the choices like I keep hearing of you choose to be good your stuck being good in real world your not stuck ever being good or evil you can always choose a different path no matter what like say that person pisses you off in the game with a choice or they had sex with someone you love you
You are never stuck being good or bad, being a prude or slut, you can change your mind at any time in the game and start doing other stuff. You of course have to deal with the consiquences of your acts. Act like a slut and get a slut rep, you have to first do stuff to get rid of the rep before you can start being a "good girl" again.

should have options where you can get your revenge on them and be as evil as Christian is and like dominate them or humiliate them and stuff make them whores or get them drunk and let guys fuck them or what not it will certainly make things a lot interesting really and plus more fun since you will have a lot not options them being stuck with just one path
There is some of that, but it takes a LOT of time to write stuff. On average what takes you guys 15 mins to play thru takes u about 15 hours, to write, code, edit, proof read, find images etc. So some npc's don't have all options because we don't have the time yet. Also keep in mind we are all amateurs with full time jobs and families in RL. So our time to work on GL is very limited, unlike games that have patroens and the writers do it for a living. We all do this for free in our spare time.

which don't get me wrong has been used ever since the beginning of games but it can get boring then you got them choices where you get a bad end or a good end of its a open world simulator there really shouldn't be a ending of any kind like keep the game always going allow for more content to be added like, make a arch where you can graduate from highschool get married but you can choose to cheat on your husband behind his back with his family or friends, or even yours or just even with strangers honestly, there's honestly so many ways you can go with this to make the game a lot more fun and interesting and enjoyable yes I know it takes time which many people don't have but think of the possibilities plus not many games do this but if they did they would be really good
The long term plan is 8 years of game content
1 year pav school
year 2-5 Uni content
year 6-8 career, starting your own family

We are currently on year 2 of the game with plenty of year 1 stuff that still needs to be finished or expanded still.

Pretty much everything you are asking for is planned, but as I mentioned above we have limited time so it will be a long time before we get to the end of those 8 years.

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
I have never heard of this, only reason you would get arrested is if you did something wrong and have a court case. If you don't show they will come arrest you, then you get a new date, rinse and repeat until you go.

Did you use cheats especially time cheats? Because what you are describing is something I have never heard of, but time cheats can break things, if you cheat to much time one way or the other.
Nope never use time cheats never cheated I missed my court date got the new one and when the day was over with I would go to anyone of my houses even parents and I would just get arrested all over again the day never changes or anything I had to start a whole new game

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I'm trying this game again after a long time :)
A few questionsnotes:

- Why is not possible to alter the body\appereance if I select one of the social groups? I have to forcibly use the full custom character creation. Very strange, I'd change it.
- Do I have any way to change the starting body\appereance? (breasts, build, ass, height, etc..)
- Does the birthday have any effect, gameplay wise?
- Just of curiosity, since there's a clothes system: are there checks\events where some NPC asks the MC to dress in a certain way?

TY
The social groups is a preset, something balanced and designed to get you started on the type of Sveta you want to play. Custom start is for those that understand the game and want to well make a custom charater. With that said we will likely add some ability to tweak some stuff like you can eye and hair color eventually

yes, if you work out you lose weight and certain workouts will increase butt size. Height can not be changed just like in RL, you are as tall as you was born to be. So the answer is yes to a point on some stuff

not currently, plans are to have a birthday party, but that will take a LOT of work as it will have to be very dynamic based on who you invite and we have no clue who that could be. So it will happen but that will be a massive project and not any time soon. NPC birthdays will be done first so we can learn a bit with a more structured party that we have more control of as we know who the NPC's are friends with.

Honestly I don't know, but there is reactions, where NPC's will react to what you are wearing if they really hate or love it.

Reactions: Mwanted

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
Luda wouldn't do that, that goes against her personality. Which is about girls should be secure in your sexuality and free to do it. Tricking one to get knocked up is taking away some of that choices, so she would never do that.

As for Katja and birth control, bgk writes her content I don't know how it is set up, but the reason she is on it, is so she won't get knocked up. Because that would create problems with continuing her story at the Uni, then you would have to have two versions of every scene with her. One where she doesn't have a kid and one where she does. Someday once all the kids stories are done and the game is stretched out to the 8 planned years, the uni, pav school, and jobs are all filled out with content. THEN we might go back and start adding dramatically different story arc paths like that.
That be nice if you or anyone else ever need ideas I'll definitely help for sure to help yall out but coding is just not room of knowledge haha but I'm sure a ideal man

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
- they took that feature out I think mainly because it doesn't matter on how you alter your body/ appearance because from my experience it plays little into the game and stories you chose to do
- at the beginning selection you do not have the option no more from what I can see, however you can go into the settings and go through the cheats section and change all that in there
- no the birthday from my experience or even your age plays a main factor at all in the game
- for your final question there's only 1 I came across on how you dress matters is when you go to the clinic and you choose to see the therapist and you get hypnotized by him later in his quest he tells you to not to wear any panties as well as he tells you to wear only see through clothes

- hopes that helps any other questions just ask
Age plays a factor in a few ways, mostly on what you are allowed to do and when, unless you get a fake ID.

How you dress very much has a impact. it matters for your social group on your school uniform, what you wear to the disco, some jobs have events, there is some small events where people react to it. Some events require you are dressed a certain way for them to fire etc. So clothes matter you guys just don't see a lot of it, beyond the reactions from the NPC's which so far is mostly the school kids.

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
Breaking your post up into smaller bits with replies.

You are never stuck being good or bad, being a prude or slut, you can change your mind at any time in the game and start doing other stuff. You of course have to deal with the consiquences of your acts. Act like a slut and get a slut rep, you have to first do stuff to get rid of the rep before you can start being a "good girl" again.

There is some of that, but it takes a LOT of time to write stuff. On average what takes you guys 15 mins to play thru takes u about 15 hours, to write, code, edit, proof read, find images etc. So some npc's don't have all options because we don't have the time yet. Also keep in mind we are all amateurs with full time jobs and families in RL. So our time to work on GL is very limited, unlike games that have patroens and the writers do it for a living. We all do this for free in our spare time.

The long term plan is 8 years of game content
1 year pav school
year 2-5 Uni content
year 6-8 career, starting your own family

We are currently on year 2 of the game with plenty of year 1 stuff that still needs to be finished or expanded still.

Pretty much everything you are asking for is planned, but as I mentioned above we have limited time so it will be a long time before we get to the end of those 8 years.
Oh ok cool no need to rush been here since day 1 I honestly love the game too death wish I knew how to code to help cuz man I got my own business so basically I have all the time in the world to spare, my autism spectrum disorder makes it where I can't code cuz it's to confusing haha but I'll certainly be here to help with ideas

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
It should be, imho. I don't see why a "social gropu x" start should force the breasts to be a certain size.
Also it's pretty underwhelming to hear they have no effect gameplay wise :(
I replied to you already but I will elaborate. It is not about forced it is those are presets. Starts you can pick that are designed to start you down a certain path, to help guide you the player. Eventually some more custom options will be added during character creation but honestly it is a low priority.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Yes I already know this I said there should be a option to be evil with people you corrupt I did not call her a bimbo
You can with some NPC's. Natasha for example you can be pretty cruel to her if you want. Igor you can dominate and not be to nice about, same with Petka and a few others. Not all NPC's will let you dominate them or be afraid of you, some will try and dominate you and all you can do is make them leave you alone. We want variety in the NPC's some can be dominated and some can't, some will try and dominate you and some won't. some are switches etc.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I just did experiment there, thanks.
And found a little bug too: for example it doesn't register age changes (that affects beauty parameter, I noticed, and that's where it does NOT update), and who knows what other things, unless I also touch (I can do a +10 and then a -10, for example) the body fat values.
Some stuff only updates when you sleep so you won't see changes right away. Also some things even if they change you won't see a change to the number. Because the display number is what you see but their is more code behind the scenes. Like on appearance it is roughly every 20 points to change hotcat for example. Same with skills you gain some xp for a skill and it won't change until it hits a breakover point.

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
Does anyone know how to do more stuff with the aurora talent agency or is that tied into doing the model stuff?

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Oh ok cool, so say if I was to write up a story for a quest like on Microsoft Word or something or just a notepad the app not a actual notepad haha who would I send it to to see if it got approved or what not because I honestly do not know how to code what so ever
Join the Discord, and ask Kevin for a writer's tag. this will give you access to #files_for_coding channel. Most new story arcs will have to have Vengeance's approval as well.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Ya, the cheats allow for a lot of things but be careful messing with cheats do break the game as well as the quest lines from my experiences honestly, plus just to let you know if you didn't already there's a cool glitch say if a event pops up that's random but for the same event there's different outcomes to it you can save before you choose a answer or action then reload and most the time you will get a different even pop up or what not which is pretty cool
Most cheats are fine, though you can mess things up if you don't understand the cheat. like some people wreck their hotcat by upping the str to much turning their Sveta into the hulk and then being confused why she is not pretty anymore

The cheat to be careful with is the time cheat, to cheat a little time is typically fine but to cheat big chunks of time can seriously break stuff.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Oh yes question do either one of you know if the therapist quest line is it finish? Or not complete because every time I go see him in the hotel I get the same pop up of he goes to get food and comes back and that's it that's all that's been popping up which I think it is weird I'm sure there's got to be more then that for the hotel events
It is not finished and is being worked on, but the person writing it I believe is having a bit of writers block so it is slow going.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Oh ok cool, so say if I was to write up a story for a quest like on Microsoft Word or something or just a notepad the app not a actual notepad haha who would I send it to to see if it got approved or what not because I honestly do not know how to code what so ever
Depends on what it is about, different people work on different things. But to help you are best to join our discord first and then you can talk live to people working on the game. Also we use notepad++ because it is easy to then translate it into qsp and install it into the game.

Reactions: ZeroDawnQx

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
View attachment 3289462 can anyone tell me if there's any content with this girl or not really
Not at the moment, a lot of small stuff like that is just small random events to make the world feel more alive, like their is things going on outside of what your character does and people have their own lives and problems etc.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes