Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Does anyone know how to meet Bella and her friends at the cafe? Bella keeps telling my Sveta that she should come hang out but I've never seen it.

Also, there's all of these rumors about Irina doing underwear modelling, is it possible to see her at Aphrodite?
Sneg writes her and Sneg is slow like ice, I don't think she ever wrote it yet

not all rumors are true, some are true, some are false, while most have a kernel of truth to them but are not exactly how the rumor says. This is on purpose because that is how most rumors really are in RL.

Reactions: DavDR

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Sneg writes her and Sneg is slow like ice, I don't think she ever wrote it yet

not all rumors are true, some are true, some are false, while most have a kernel of truth to them but are not exactly how the rumor says. This is on purpose because that is how most rumors really are in RL.
Who writes Natasha? I was hoping that Sveta could teach her how to earn money to buy clothes (modelling etc) but it just turned out to be another lesbian path

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Who writes Natasha? I was hoping that Sveta could teach her how to earn money to buy clothes (modelling etc) but it just turned out to be another lesbian path
BBZ you can join our discord and directly talk to him about her content if you want. I don't think he posts here, most of the devs don't. Kevin, Derryth, and myself are the most active here and many don't post here at all.

Reactions: DavDR

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
BBZ you can join our discord and directly talk to him about her content if you want. I don't think he posts here, most of the devs don't. Kevin, Derryth, and myself are the most active here and many don't post here at all.
It's been so long since I used Discord that I don't think I can remember which password I used! But I will try, thank you for answering so many questions :)

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
I'm trying this game again after a long time :)
A few questionsnotes:

- Why is not possible to alter the body\appereance if I select one of the social groups? I have to forcibly use the full custom character creation. Very strange, I'd change it.
- Do I have any way to change the starting body\appereance? (breasts, build, ass, height, etc..)
- Does the birthday have any effect, gameplay wise?
- Just of curiosity, since there's a clothes system: are there checks\events where some NPC asks the MC to dress in a certain way?

TY
- Can't answer you there but you can always just change it after Sveta creation, via the cheat menu.
- "In-game" you can change those things with training and cosmetic surgery. Alternatively you can use the cheat menu under settings.
- Nope, other than some things opening up only when you're 18 (or have a fake ID)
- Yes.

Reactions: Mwanted

yuuyamih

Dec 9, 2021
Whenever I tried to start a game, my game asked me when to start wether it's End of August / start of bla bla month
After choosing one of em My character died instantly,any help regarding this situation?

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
Those events are found in the deeper part of Pav Park, that is where the Gopnik hang out at. from the park entrance choose to go deeper into the park.
Yes I did check the deeper area of the park on weekday afternoons (where the previous version events could occur), but now its just a bunch of Sveta's classmate Gopniks hanging there drinking.

That's not what I was looking for -- I was talking about the events in older versions where Sveta, if drunk enough, would be stopped by "stranger" Gopniks when passing through the park and invited for even more drinking which ended up with different sex events (including one with bodywriting consequence).

Reactions: Edhinor

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
There is still sex events with the gopniks, the ones from school. There is infact a lot more events with them now than before.
Do you mean "overall" or more events possible with them in the park? And any hints on how to trigger the new ones?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Do you mean "overall" or more events possible with them in the park? And any hints on how to trigger the new ones?
Like I said the ones you are talking about right now can only be encounter in Katja story because the code is a complete mess and beyond my ability to fix it to work with the park overhaul, so it was commented out for now. But the Katja story still uses the old code for them so it still works there. Eventually it will be fixed but it will take a lot of work and so far no coder has had time to help me with it.

But yes I meant overall there is more, since the scenes you are talking about still exist but are not as easy to access and a lot more other scenes was added.

The new ones are all with the gopniks from school, I posted a bit of a break down in a post on the last page or so. But there is now 4 different groups of school kid gopnik groups you can run into there and they all have several different versions on how it plays out based on slut rep, your social group and your hotcat rating. All of them lead to 1 or more sex scenes with about 4-5 new sex scenes plus the original 2 sex scenes with Vitek, Dan and Vasily.

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
Just curious how much university content is there? I know I ran into a random university party but don't know if there's anything else

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
Yes I did check the deeper area of the park on weekday afternoons (where the previous version events could occur), but now its just a bunch of Sveta's classmate Gopniks hanging there drinking.

That's not what I was looking for -- I was talking about the events in older versions where Sveta, if drunk enough, would be stopped by "stranger" Gopniks when passing through the park and invited for even more drinking which ended up with different sex events (including one with bodywriting consequence).
Whoa bodywriting consequences dude that's hot there should be more content where people write stuff while your drunk or passed out content that be fun to mess with honestly

Reactions: DemiArc

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Just curious how much university content is there? I know I ran into a random university party but don't know if there's anything else
Mostly just stuff in the classes, and some of the pav kids have more content there, plus some of the uni kids

Djibril, Kendra, Katja, Anushka, all have new content there. DnD nerd night has different version of the game nights if you have not done them in pav and you can join them even if you are not a nerd. Then a fair number of them have some small scenes here and there like Lazar, Marcus, Dimka etc

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Whoa bodywriting consequences dude that's hot there should be more content where people write stuff while your drunk or passed out content that be fun to mess with honestly
It still exists you just can find it easily because the code needs to be completely redone as I have mentioned and it is beyond my skill to do. So I have to wait until a coder has free time one update to help, before it can be readded.

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
Mostly just stuff in the classes, and some of the pav kids have more content there, plus some of the uni kids

Djibril, Kendra, Katja, Anushka, all have new content there. DnD nerd night has different version of the game nights if you have not done them in pav and you can join them even if you are not a nerd. Then a fair number of them have some small scenes here and there like Lazar, Marcus, Dimka etc
Oh ok cool thanks

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
It still exists you just can find it easily because the code needs to be completely redone as I have mentioned and it is beyond my skill to do. So I have to wait until a coder has free time one update to help, before it can be readded.
Aww man let me know when that gets worked on for sure cuz I love bodywriting content for sure can't wait

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
1000035285.jpg
I was doing my university classes and came to this class and for some reason I'm stuck because there is no action which is weird this is a fresh new game I didn't use no codes on

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes