Arachno

Jun 30, 2017
Is there a mod or something I can download to make the files with images and mp4 not a mess? Content for some characters are separated in like 5 different folders. I think there's like 3 or 4 Kolka files

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is there a mod or something I can download to make the files with images and mp4 not a mess? Content for some characters are separated in like 5 different folders. I think there's like 3 or 4 Kolka files
no, because the code has to know the path and they images are done like that so we can easily find them when there is problems or replace them. Also it makes naming them easier, since you can then name images the same if they are in different folders. There is a very good reason why it is done the way it is.

bassoongirl

May 17, 2018
Its kind of impossible to herd cats but it can be like that getting the team to submit their stuff for the release. :ROFLMAO:
You can easily herd cats if you have something they want. I lure ours with temptations cat treats. Bits of chicken also work lol. You just have to know your cats and what they prefer. Not sure what you'd bribe your team with though lol

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
You can easily herd cats if you have something they want. I lure ours with temptations cat treats. Bits of chicken also work lol. You just have to know your cats and what they prefer. Not sure what you'd bribe your team with though lol
Kittens, who doesn't love kittens

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Smarts

bassoongirl

May 17, 2018
Ok fine pin pointed lasers they go crazy for that stuff haha
I have actually considered getting one of the automatic laser toys. My issue is that one of our kittens Keiko can get extra crazy when she's overstimulated. I'm still debating on it. I already need to replace their cat tunnel and I think the Valentines day themed toys are out already. I'll have to go creep

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
I have actually considered getting one of the automatic laser toys. My issue is that one of our kittens Keiko can get extra crazy when she's overstimulated. I'm still debating on it. I already need to replace their cat tunnel and I think the Valentines day themed toys are out already. I'll have to go creep
Well more you don't play with them more they get into trouble like climbing the TV and knocking it over or other things that be crazy lol

bassoongirl

May 17, 2018
Well more you don't play with them more they get into trouble like climbing the TV and knocking it over or other things that be crazy lol
They have lots of toys and cat condos, a cat tent, and a screened catio. Ours are very spoiled. We have so much stuff for them, they have a room on top of everything. But the kittens have gotten into the habit of stealing straws which has evolved into stealing unopened tampons and chopsticks. And Snickers (one of our older cats) steals the balls out of the ball spinner toys. My furry weirdos

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
They have lots of toys and cat condos, a cat tent, and a screened catio. Ours are very spoiled. We have so much stuff for them, they have a room on top of everything. But the kittens have gotten into the habit of stealing straws which has evolved into stealing unopened tampons and chopsticks. And Snickers (one of our older cats) steals the balls out of the ball spinner toys. My furry weirdos
Lmfao bad puzzies haha

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
I took in two pregnant barn cats who had 9 kittens and one of the moms, Ellie, gave me a dead rat. And then ran off with it and was eating it because I was trying to throw it out. That was bad X.x
Ewwww they going to ruin their appetite before dinner haha

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes