HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
I am looking tae introduce pets (cats and dogs) after the next release if can fathom things out, a wee bit mair dynamic fit we hae now. It is something I wished tae add but integrating the new ballet material has had priority.

Just need tae find suitable sets of cats and dogs at home.

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
dude besides alien content, zombie content would be nice haha like say a war broke out or something and everything went to hell oh no its certainly not apart of the story but it would be a twist no one will see coming haha

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
plus from my own opinion, which i know yall are still writing and coding content, but i think yall should look into the fact more people then just the therapist should be able to hypnotize her i honestly think it wiould fun and interesting

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
plus from my own opinion, which i know yall are still writing and coding content, but i think yall should look into the fact more people then just the therapist should be able to hypnotize her i honestly think it wiould fun and interesting
i am considering a dollification storyline, but dinna ken fan i will find the time as my hands full. if i do it it will be a side project an' low priorty

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
i am considering a dollification storyline, but dinna ken fan i will find the time as my hands full. if i do it it will be a side project an' low priorty
Still none the less I appreciate the reply, and even if it is low priority it would be fun for the wait cuz that content is actually kinda fun like she can be full hypno where all she gots left is her own thoughts, or half hypno where she can resist or do stuff, honestly it's a fun side project cuz there's so many ways you can go with it, heck you might even want to think of it this way as well if she is full or even half hypnotized she can be ordered to bring her mother or friends or even her sister or what not to a person to be hypnotized as well oh the fun and interesting ways that could go honestly

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
Is there any content with the asylum or graveyard yet? Or like having sex with monsters imma guess if you play on the magical side

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
I am looking tae introduce pets (cats and dogs) after the next release if can fathom things out, a wee bit mair dynamic fit we hae now. It is something I wished tae add but integrating the new ballet material has had priority.

Just need tae find suitable sets of cats and dogs at home.
As long as you don't do a Kev and make them edible... that poor rabbit...

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Julia Milov - drinking wine having fun is this the end for this character?
For now, yes..but someone is currently picking up her storyline, so more may be coming in the future. Also there is another scene with her, in the stairway, if you run into her enough times.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
dude besides alien content, zombie content would be nice haha like say a war broke out or something and everything went to hell oh no its certainly not apart of the story but it would be a twist no one will see coming haha
Braaaaaiiinnnssss

• Haha
Reactions: Alaratt

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
And like you can trick your family or friends to going to certain locations or checking noises out and stuff and instead of you getting breed it would be them you can sit there and watch them get breed or you can run away like type of thing

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes