T7792

Oct 5, 2019
How do you unlock that? Is it in the magic girl story line? And does he eat you in the end? :LOL: You know, he is a shark after all.
Assuming it has not been cut, yes, it is in the magic start. Just go swimming in the city pool, I don't remember needing to have any progress though the magic story beyond the first post intro meeting (basically have 1 orgasm and wait a day). I think all swimwear works too.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Yes brains Haha but these zombies want females to bred instead Haha that's the twist
I don't think that would work. You know, zombies are dead, their bodies are decaying and falling apart. They're basically dead rotting meat animated by magic. They don't have bodily functions like you and I. So no impregnating anyone. Their cocks would sooner fall off than get up. :)
But I'd be happy if the mc dated a sexy vampiress and she sucked the mc's blood and other juices. :love: Bloody milk. ;) Or menstrual blood. :LOL:

And like you can trick your family or friends to going to certain locations or checking noises out and stuff and instead of you getting breed it would be them you can sit there and watch them get breed or you can run away like type of thing
I wouldn't be against some of the annoying school mates getting (literally) eaten by monsters. :) Or the mc's brother. But I rather watch the mc have sexy times with the mom (and sister). ;)

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Assuming it has not been cut, yes, it is in the magic start. Just go swimming in the city pool, I don't remember needing to have any progress though the magic story beyond the first post intro meeting (basically have 1 orgasm and wait a day). I think all swimwear works too.
Thanks. I haven't tried a magic play through. Just the normal school girl start.

Reactions: SASSAS11

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
I don't think that would work. You know, zombies are dead, their bodies are decaying and falling apart. They're basically dead rotting meat animated by magic. They don't have bodily functions like you and I. So no impregnating anyone. Their cocks would sooner fall off than get up. :)
But I'd be happy if the mc dated a sexy vampiress and she sucked the mc's blood and other juices. :love: Bloody milk. ;) Or menstrual blood. :LOL:

I wouldn't be against some of the annoying school mates getting (literally) eaten by monsters. :) Or the mc's brother. But I rather watch the mc have sexy times with the mom (and sister). ;)
Well this isn't real life after all it is just a game and a game is suppose to be fantasy haha the game can have fantasy and real life aspects

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
And yes I agree about the mother and daughter and sister situations but who knows what's really planned for the future updates

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Well this isn't real life after all it is just a game and a game is suppose to be fantasy haha the game can have fantasy and real life aspects
Yes, I realize that. It's just that in this particular case it didn't make sense to me and in general I'm not that much into watching sex with monsters. :( With exceptions like sexy lesbian vampires, cute anthropomorphic girls, tentacle hentai and so on. ;)

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
I already asked and sadly one of the devs said that mom would never have sex with her daughter. :(
Well there's always chances that you could like recorrupt your mother into being a bigger slut then she is now since she's sleeping with her boss and stuff maybe they will put more content with her sleeping with more people then just that perhaps

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
Yes, I realize that. It's just that in this particular case it didn't make sense to me and in general I'm not that much into watching sex with monsters. :( With exceptions like sexy lesbian vampires, cute anthropomorphic girls, tentacle hentai and so on. ;)
Haha well hentai tentacles is a form of monsters/ creatures my man haha and it's cool I just throw ideas out there like in my earlier post I talk to Kevin about the possibilities of hypnosis with the main character and side characters and stuff which I'm sure intrigues a lot of people honestly

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Haha well hentai tentacles is a form of monsters/ creatures my man haha and it's cool I just throw ideas out there like in my earlier post I talk to Kevin about the possibilities of hypnosis with the main character and side characters and stuff which I'm sure intrigues a lot of people honestly
I said it's an exception, OK? ;)
But wouldn't getting fully hypnotized turn the mc into a mind controlled doll and thus limit severely what she can do essentially taking the game play out of the game? :( Then you'll just get a slide show of pre-selected pictures. :unsure:
However if you could hypnotize other people, that's another story. You could have fun with that. Like hypnotizing the teachers for some fun or to give you better grades without studying. :) Maybe convince the sister to brake up with her boyfriend for real and become the mc's girlfriend. :) Or convince mom to be more affectionate with her daughter. ;)

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
I said it's an exception, OK? ;)
But wouldn't getting fully hypnotized turn the mc into a mind controlled doll and thus limit severely what she can do essentially taking the game play out of the game? :( Then you'll just get a slide show of pre-selected pictures. :unsure:
However if you could hypnotize other people, that's another story. You could have fun with that. Like hypnotizing the teachers for some fun or to give you better grades without studying. :) Maybe convince the sister to brake up with her boyfriend for real and become the mc's girlfriend. :) Or convince mom to be more affectionate with her daughter. ;)
Yes that's exactly what I was throwing as a idea, but as I was told the person that's writing the story for hypnosis wise I don't think they have any plans on making it where u can hypnotize anyone and be like evil towards them or turning anyone into like mindless sluts of any sort not even half wise either, the person is working on like a revenge plot if you resist the therapist though

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
How do you unlock that? Is it in the magic girl story line? And does he eat you in the end? :LOL: You know, he is a shark after all.
He is/was one of the magic teachers, he will get replaced at some point. There will be more magical creatures added at some point but the magic side of the game is lagging behind. Mostly because few of us that work on the game are interested in it.

As for the comments about the mom, she is already a big slut. She is just more careful about it than she was when she was young, having learned her lesson. Also you will never have sex with the mom in game, it doesn't fit her personality.

Finally we won't add spells hypno etc that changes the personality of NPC's for the simple reason that means having to write two or more versions of every event that NPC is in. That would double the work load for every optional mind commands for every NPC.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
He is/was one of the magic teachers, he will get replaced at some point. There will be more magical creatures added at some point but the magic side of the game is lagging behind. Mostly because few of us that work on the game are interested in it.

As for the comments about the mom, she is already a big slut. She is just more careful about it than she was when she was young, having learned her lesson. Also you will never have sex with the mom in game, it doesn't fit her personality.

Finally we won't add spells hypno etc that changes the personality of NPC's for the simple reason that means having to write two or more versions of every event that NPC is in. That would double the work load for every optional mind commands for every NPC.
OK, I was just curious about the shark guy, as I never met him before.
I didn't want the mc to use hypnosis to turn npcs into sluts. For some harmless fun, maybe pranking the guys at school for being mean to her or have a teacher do some lewd stuff with the mc. Like a one time event or a line of events.
Make the sister dump her boyfriend for good and acknowledge she likes sleeping with the mc. :)
Can't mom at least treat the mc nicer? ;)

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
OK, I was just curious about the shark guy, as I never met him before.
No worries was just giving you more info.

I didn't want the mc to use hypnosis to turn npcs into sluts. For some harmless fun, maybe pranking the guys at school for being mean to her or have a teacher do some lewd stuff with the mc. Like a one time event or a line of events.
One time events maybe since magic in our game works like Mage from World of Darkness in that people rationalize it away. Throw a fireball and they later remember you just throw a grenade etc. So certainly one off big magic stuff will happen, in what way I have no clue. As I am one of the devs with little interest in the magic side of the game.

Though I am still considering the temp dick spell, that Sveta can cast while wearing a strapon and have it temporarly become a real dick. The big thing stopping me is I did a poll and most people wanted all new text and all new images of shemales for those scenes and after briefly looking into it, I am not sure how fesiable finding image sets for every strapon scene would be so that the shemale version would look similar enough. I originally was planning on giving different text but using the same images with a cumshot special event at the end in place of the current ends which would be a new image.

Make the sister dump her boyfriend for good and acknowledge she likes sleeping with the mc. :)
This is what I was referring too, if we did that. Then every scene with both characters in it would need two versions, one where they act like a couple still and one where they don't. As I said that means double the work for what is honestly a niche content that most people would only see one version of the events. So double the work for from the player point of view half the content. If that makes sense.

Can't mom at least treat the mc nicer? ;)
It is her personality, she is one of those do what I say not what I do parents that believe they are doing what is right for their kids. They made mistakes so want their kids to not make the same mistakes, but instead of teaching and explaining, she just takes the do as I say approach.

We want a variety of personalities in the game, some are mean, some are just asshole, or hypocrites, some are nice etc.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
No worries was just giving you more info.

One time events maybe since magic in our game works like Mage from World of Darkness in that people rationalize it away. Throw a fireball and they later remember you just throw a grenade etc. So certainly one off big magic stuff will happen, in what way I have no clue. As I am one of the devs with little interest in the magic side of the game.

Though I am still considering the temp dick spell, that Sveta can cast while wearing a strapon and have it temporarly become a real dick. The big thing stopping me is I did a poll and most people wanted all new text and all new images of shemales for those scenes and after briefly looking into it, I am not sure how fesiable finding image sets for every strapon scene would be so that the shemale version would look similar enough. I originally was planning on giving different text but using the same images with a cumshot special event at the end in place of the current ends which would be a new image.

This is what I was referring too, if we did that. Then every scene with both characters in it would need two versions, one where they act like a couple still and one where they don't. As I said that means double the work for what is honestly a niche content that most people would only see one version of the events. So double the work for from the player point of view half the content. If that makes sense.

It is her personality, she is one of those do what I say not what I do parents that believe they are doing what is right for their kids. They made mistakes so want their kids to not make the same mistakes, but instead of teaching and explaining, she just takes the do as I say approach.

We want a variety of personalities in the game, some are mean, some are just asshole, or hypocrites, some are nice etc.
Thanks for explaining mom's behavior. I thought she was just unnecessarily mean to the mc.
That would look weird, if the text said one thing and the picture showed something different. Maybe you could say it's a magic dildo instead. :)

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
While I totally get your idea for this variety, would you ever consider the possibility that some characters' personalities change over the years in the game? Doesn't have to be as drastic as Sonia (did she actually change or did she simply give up on herself :unsure:), I mean, it actually makes more sense when teenage boys/girls change a lot as they grow up.

Additionally, I kind of feel like Kolka and Anya's personalities are not that clear throughout the gameplay, as Sveta could only meet/interact with them on limited occasions. Sveta as MC can act in various ways toward her mom's "do what I say" style, but shouldn't her different reactions have an impact on the family atmosphere overall?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
While I totally get your idea for this variety, would you ever consider the possibility that some characters' personalities change over the years in the game? Doesn't have to be as drastic as Sonia (did she actually change or did she simply give up on herself :unsure:), I mean, it actually makes more sense when teenage boys/girls change a lot as they grow up.

Additionally, I kind of feel like Kolka and Anya's personalities are not that clear throughout the gameplay, as Sveta could only meet/interact with them on limited occasions. Sveta as MC can act in various ways toward her mom's "do what I say" style, but shouldn't her different reactions have an impact on the family atmosphere overall?
Short answer yes, long answer is complicated. But basically when we do it we want to do it as a story arc that the player has influence over. A example is take Katja, you can corrupt her into being a borderline slut, she goes from a very conservative virgin to a pretty hard core slutty party girl.

With that said we won't do that with every character because then they are to similar. So some will see dramatic personality shifts over time and some will change in minor ways, while others won't change at all. Again to keep variety in the NPC's story arcs.

As for Kolka and Anya the issue with them is they have been around since the ETO days before GL even existed. Since then MANY people have worked on them, what both need is one person to go through a tidy up and tweak all their content.

The whole family needs more work, a family punishment, reaction system was being worked on by Anya but due to RL and work changes for her she has very limited time to work on GL right now.

Reactions: DemiArc

loljkxd

Feb 20, 2018
My Katja progress is as follows in the quest log

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She approached me in school to get licked. I can have sex with her in sauna and room. But whatever the quest wants me to do I cannot do it. Anyone know where to go from here?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
My Katja progress is as follows in the quest log

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She approached me in school to get licked. I can have sex with her in sauna and room. But whatever the quest wants me to do I cannot do it. Anyone know where to go from here?
I am not sure I don't work on her BGK does but I believe you have to get her aroused and keep her aroused don't get her off and it opens up new dialogue options at her house then.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes