ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
That job has always been buggy as hell, but has been there for years. Unless someone finally disabled it until it gets a major revamp.
hmm i really wanted to try to work there i was thinking the boss tries to molest the girls that work there or what not i always thought that would be a fun option but most of the stuff i say usually get shot down cuz it dont go with story lines haha but its cool well i hope it gets fixed when it can hopefully sooner then later

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
hmm i really wanted to try to work there i was thinking the boss tries to molest the girls that work there or what not i always thought that would be a fun option but most of the stuff i say usually get shot down cuz it dont go with story lines haha but its cool well i hope it gets fixed when it can hopefully sooner then later
You need to go there during the week and before 3pm to see the manager which clashes with school. Might have to fix that.

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
I honestly talked to him from the time he arrived until the time he left and I couldn't get hired, is like working there like broken?

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
I have a question if you use to many cheats or keep getting to many abortions in game, will either one of them reasons break the save on you getting pregnant again? Because no matter how much unprotected sex I have without any birth control or anything of the such I for some reason can't get pregnant which is weird

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
what do i do? do i load my save and try to enter courthouse? if so, won't let me
If your save was in city centre then you;ll need to leave and return first. If its not working then the problem is still there and DM me with the save file.

Oh, it might stop you getting visited every day if you'd already paid. I can't recall exactly what the old error was. Ty

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
If your save was in city centre then you;ll need to leave and return first. If its not working then the problem is still there and DM me with the save file.
Nah I never save in the city of any kind honestly mostly in the school or at the house or then really rare scenes that most people can't get to pop up

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I have a question if you use to many cheats or keep getting to many abortions in game, will either one of them reasons break the save on you getting pregnant again? Because no matter how much unprotected sex I have without any birth control or anything of the such I for some reason can't get pregnant which is weird
IF you have abortion at the clinic there is slim chance it can damage your reproductive ability.

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
IF you have abortion at the clinic there is slim chance it can damage your reproductive ability.
Then it must be the cheating part like if I accidentally get pregnant by someone on accident like the wrong outcome I usually hit the cheat that gets rid of the pregnant wise so I'm guessing that is what did it, but I only hit out about once or twice but I guess that's all it takes to break a save

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
As well as if you get pregnant by your brother or your step father or even your real father wouldn't the main character tell the truth to her mother on who she got pregnant by?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Then it must be the cheating part like if I accidentally get pregnant by someone on accident like the wrong outcome I usually hit the cheat that gets rid of the pregnant wise so I'm guessing that is what did it, but I only hit out about once or twice but I guess that's all it takes to break a save
The cheat menu option should not effect things. Might just be bad luck as I'm pretty sure the cheat is fine.

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
The cheat menu option should not effect things. Might just be bad luck as I'm pretty sure the cheat is fine.
Hmm weird well if I figure out how to attach a save file on here I'll post it so you can check it out because I went from October to January without getting pregnant, as well as I couldn't get the auto take birth control pills turned off either it was like the option was gone which was definitely weird

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes