ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
I was thinking yes this is my own opinion which I doubt will be used but I was thinking, for the 400m racing at the school sports field I think the more you win the first place that Christina will get so mad that she will show up after the race while your taking a shower and she will threaten you to quit the race and that can also be a way she can turn you into her pet as well, I honestly think that would be a good addition but ya

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Kevin is the zombie that eats the brains of most of the devs. I am just sour and bitter so my brain taste sour and bitter which is why Kevin never eats my brain and why I have been around for nearly 8 years now and Kevin for like 9 years working on GL.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Wait what scene is this suppose to be? I ran across a few without pictures as well for some events, but I never ran across this one
It with the hunters in the woods of Gadukino. You have to make a campfire at their hut, get really drunk (like at least "orange") and then there seems to be a chance for that even to fire.

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
It with the hunters in the woods of Gadukino. You have to make a campfire at their hut, get really drunk (like at least "orange") and then there seems to be a chance for that even to fire.
Huh ya I never messed with the hunters yet hmm weird most of the events I came across either missing pictures or videos is mainly in the city where the university is I came across like 2 or 3 in the first town where the high school is, I never could figure out what event has to do with the stupid bikers yet at the diner on the highway yet

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Huh ya I never messed with the hunters yet hmm weird most of the events I came across either missing pictures or videos is mainly in the city where the university is I came across like 2 or 3 in the first town where the high school is, I never could figure out what event has to do with the stupid bikers yet at the diner on the highway yet
I generally don't venture far from the school setting and most of that stuff works. But yeah in the city there are probably a lot of things missing.

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
I generally don't venture far from the school setting and most of that stuff works. But yeah in the city there are probably a lot of things missing.
Ya it's a unfinished game so there's bound to be some mistakes or unfinished work haha but it's all good the game contains a lot of content for the game being unfinished probably when it finally gets finished the game will be the longest most satisfying game to play here

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
There is not much missing in the city that I am aware of, just a lot of unfinished stuff the original game. Since the city has not been a priority for us until this last year. Previous the main focus was on expanding, fixing, and fleshing out Pav.

The area with the most issues, unfinished, broken etc is the village Gad as it has received the least work and is almost completely the same as it was in the original game other than most of the text being turned into passable English from machine translations and some of the code updated.

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
There is not much missing in the city that I am aware of, just a lot of unfinished stuff the original game. Since the city has not been a priority for us until this last year. Previous the main focus was on expanding, fixing, and fleshing out Pav.

The area with the most issues, unfinished, broken etc is the village Gad as it has received the least work and is almost completely the same as it was in the original game other than most of the text being turned into passable English from machine translations and some of the code updated.
If I run across events with pictures missing or what not should I upload a screenshot on here for yall? Or do yall know everything that is missing stuff?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
If I run across events with pictures missing or what not should I upload a screenshot on here for yall? Or do yall know everything that is missing stuff?
Best would be to joined out discord and report it in the bugs channel that Kevin has set up. Then it tends not to get lost and when someone has time they can easily find the post and fix it then

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes