ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
I believe the Roadhouse was revamped, but the author failed to add much after the new framework. So in this case the wiki would just be out of date.
Oh darn -_- I was looking forward to the roadhouse out of all the jobs you could work that one seemed like it had the most sex content honestly

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
I'm pretty sure I asked this before but can't find the post, but um why can't I do anything with the insane asylum? As well as the creepy old building?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I'm pretty sure I asked this before but can't find the post, but um why can't I do anything with the insane asylum? As well as the creepy old building?
Because both are original unfinished content that we have not yet bothered to work on.

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
Have yall thought of any content where when you own your own house or apartment you can throw your own parties?

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
I know this will create more work for yall but have yall ever thought of making where you can be more then one race? Like Japanese? Or American or Indian? And you can play like a foreign exchange student wise that be hella fun but I know who create more work for sure

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
I was wondering I was reading the wiki guide on Katja and it was giving me a command where I can put in the console to follow Katja corruption level but for some reason nothing pops up so I can't see her corruption level am I doing it wrong?

Jul 29, 2019
I'm more into like...randomly generated content/events, and it doesn't look like there's been much added of that since i last played (0.8.3.2)

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
I'm more into like...randomly generated content/events, and it doesn't look like there's been much added of that since i last played (0.8.3.2)
That's only cuz some events are getting re-writing, as well as a lot of their coders keep disappearing on them that's why a lot of events and projects have been put on hold, there is a update coming in February though don't know when as well as don't know what the update will contain though

lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
sigh
I can already tell I'm going to have to change my game files quite a bit once the update comes out. Reading through some of the changes to the therapy content in the git repo is slightly disappointing. Once a week seems far too slow given the randomness of its progression. Still some good content though and I look forward to the release!

DLPNXRTZ

Jan 31, 2024
Hi, which is the best body fat setting in the [000/200] scale for an average size but tight/low fat body with large breasts?

Edhinor

Jun 3, 2022
Hi, which is the best body fat setting in the [000/200] scale for an average size but tight/low fat body with large breasts?
I think it depends also on your level of musculature and whether you want to go for "Toned" or "Healthy" .

My own Sveta at the moment has 55/200 body fat, large breasts ( G ) and appears as "healthy" , however her strength is 35, agility 40 and endurance 40, so not very athletic (beautiful start) . If you go for an athletic start (dancer / ruunner / volleyball player) with the same % of body fat you may appear as "toned" (or if you train your Sveta she will eventually become toned anyway).

I hope this is helpful.

Reactions: DLPNXRTZ

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
BMI should be between 18-24 for the biggest bonus to appearance/hotcat.

GuyDuIncognito

May 24, 2022
Encountering a weird bug where my appearance is always 1 out of 10 no matter what I do.

I've done hair brushing, I've done make up, I got my agility and endurance up. Hell, I even created a separate game where I gave myself max cosmetics, make up skill, stats (except for ones that would give my character ripped appearance and what not) and it's still 1.

Did I install fuck up with unzipping the files or something?

Edhinor

Jun 3, 2022
Encountering a weird bug where my appearance is always 1 out of 10 no matter what I do.

I've done hair brushing, I've done make up, I got my agility and endurance up. Hell, I even created a separate game where I gave myself max cosmetics, make up skill, stats (except for ones that would give my character ripped appearance and what not) and it's still 1.

Did I install fuck up with unzipping the files or something?
Did you check for STDs? as far as I know, STDs will always make your appearance go to 1 no matter what.

GuyDuIncognito

May 24, 2022
Did you check for STDs? as far as I know, STDs will always make your appearance go to 1 no matter what.
No, that might be the case for my other save though and I will check it out.

But even in my fresh game that I created to test what's going on, there's no STD when I start, I put all the stats that increase appearance to the max and nothing, still 1.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
No, that might be the case for my other save though and I will check it out.

But even in my fresh game that I created to test what's going on, there's no STD when I start, I put all the stats that increase appearance to the max and nothing, still 1.
if you max str appearance goes down and depending on what you mean by "max" bmi that will also make it go down. both have a sweet spot and it is at neither end.

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
Nutluck I do have a question, I heard there maybe sports in the university content will it be exactly what was during the high school or will there be more sports? Like basketball, football, soccer, ping-pong, swimming competitions, oh that might be nice having like some kind of Olympics kinda thing on that be fun

lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
Nutluck I do have a question, I heard there maybe sports in the university content will it be exactly what was during the high school or will there be more sports? Like basketball, football, soccer, ping-pong, swimming competitions, oh that might be nice having like some kind of Olympics kinda thing on that be fun
Since the game is set in Russia there better be a state-sponsored doping questline if they include international sporting events.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes