Sep 26, 2020
Pushkin park, I believe.

Tripadvisor result for Catherine Palace and Park, Pushkin.
Actual location probably 59.715743073901876, 30.396071401403574
1707937424538.png 1707937542991.png

Last edited:

joao2804

May 14, 2020
the qsp player broke for me after i accidentally deleted the screens which had images and stuff while mid game can anyone help me if there is a command to return to default the windows of qsp and the settings?:(

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
the problem here is that no matter what i do i cant make the game work nor do the action "extract to images"
Depending on what you use to unpack it some of them do not unpack correctly. inside of those folder each one will have a image folder pull it out and drop the image folder in that main folder and your images will work.

joao2804

May 14, 2020
Depending on what you use to unpack it some of them do not unpack correctly. inside of those folder each one will have a image folder pull it out and drop the image folder in that main folder and your images will work.
i use winrar which worked at first place before i done the close all windows on the qsp player thing then it simply dont work normally i can play the game but the images are broken even though i installed them several times and deleted and extracted new ones again and again which is infuriating that the images really gives alot of flavor to the game and i cant see them

Lap.nullbarry

Feb 16, 2024
Is there any image packs in the anime style? AI can make characters with vary good consistency. It can also re imagine any real life place and change it into anime style.

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
Is there any image packs in the anime style? AI can make characters with vary good consistency. It can also re imagine any real life place and change it into anime style.
No, there are way too many pics and vids used to make using A.I. to turn them into anime style worth the time of the devs.

The game is entirely volunteer made, and they only work on parts of the game that interest them. Converting the images and vids used would be a major time sink (I don't know if it's even possible with the vids) and however popular anime is, it would only be a small % of players that would be interested. Getting images that work for the stories is already difficult, the devs do use A.I. (mostly to alter other pics) when they can, but it is hard to get it to look right.

Having said that, you are free to use A.I. to convert the pics for your own GL installation. If you manage to convert them all, I am sure that the devs would be willing to post a link on page 1 of this board to your alternative image pack.

Lap.nullbarry

Feb 16, 2024
No, there are way too many pics and vids used to make using A.I. to turn them into anime style worth the time of the devs.

The game is entirely volunteer made, and they only work on parts of the game that interest them. Converting the images and vids used would be a major time sink (I don't know if it's even possible with the vids) and however popular anime is, it would only be a small % of players that would be interested. Getting images that work for the stories is already difficult, the devs do use A.I. (mostly to alter other pics) when they can, but it is hard to get it to look right.

Having said that, you are free to use A.I. to convert the pics for your own GL installation. If you manage to convert them all, I am sure that the devs would be willing to post a link on page 1 of this board to your alternative image pack.
OK thanks. I really like the anime style and this game seems vary interesting. I maybe would want to do it myself but like you said it would take a lot of time and work (and computation). It would take my computer 30 seconds to 300 seconds to re imagine one image with AI in the anime style. And with videos I might be able to convert them to 12-24fps and re imagine each frame individuality.(might be a dumb way) THAT would take a lot more compute tho.. There probably is a much better way to do video but IDK. And i don't have enough free time for that right now.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
please: if it’s not too much trouble, take it for revision.
*errors: in some places only text without animation
*there are several places where the attention is not displayed due to an error in the code (this was noticed in the center / tunnel) and a few more places.
*in several places there is no transition button. Now I don’t remember exactly where.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
please: if it’s not too much trouble, take it for revision.
*errors: in some places only text without animation
*there are several places where the attention is not displayed due to an error in the code (this was noticed in the center / tunnel) and a few more places.
*in several places there is no transition button. Now I don’t remember exactly where.

Brother Mod, is just that, a Mod. We do not have any power to change or alter it. All inquiries to Mods, should be posted to the Mod Creators themselves, as it is up to them to update the Mod after We update the main game.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes