killboy17

Jul 26, 2018
i just can't get in university latest update and player. i started from last school year and i have no mood to start again if it's a bug ScreenShot_20240224230826.jpeg

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
i just can't get in university latest update and player. i started from last school year and i have no mood to start again if it's a bug View attachment 3383370
Classes havn't started yet, you can take the examine to go but you can't go until classes start. I don't recall exactly when but I think it is last week of August or first week of September. It believe it says somewhere in your notes when

Edhinor

Jun 3, 2022
Heya, I am having trouble joining the jocks, I started as ugly duckling, in june, spent the summer working and working out, my hotcat is now 7, agility 60, dancing 50 (so I get the events with Albina after dancing classes), I also went to the dance and talked to the jocks / cool kids, my wardrobe is mostly good quality stuff, bimbo dresses and shoes from Flamingos / Tsar Bomba, the school outfit is the bimbo one from the gallery mall (can't remember the name of the shop), I have managed to get most jocks / cool kids to around 50 (some are at 40 like Veronika, some at 70 like Albina, Fedor is 100 and my boyfriend, some like Dimka are a bit low still, Dimka himself is 6, Andrey I think is 11 or 12) , still I appear as "hated" and they talk quite aggressively to me.

Am I on the right track? is there anything else I should be doing to join the cool kids? in past versions I did this and I got invited to their group eventually, it is now end of september and I would like to be able to join the cheerleaders in October so not sure if I have time to do that.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Cool game, but I also have some questions:

1) I'm not sure what's going on but it turns out that after discovering that I was late returning a book I borrowed from the library, I can't pay the 500 rubles debt. While I have more than that with me;

GirlLifeBookDebt.png

Wouldn't it also be useful to make it possible for you to choose that you cannot afford it or "Nevermind"? Because now, if you have chosen "Pay your debt", you have to press "computers" to get out of here.

2) When I look at what "Images" you need to have to play the game I miss the "Pets" and "Pre" for some reason. Does someone have these?

3) I don't really know what to do with the "Change Status". You do know that you mestruated, right? Also, why can you change to "I think I am pregnant" if you're still a virgin (atleast now)? If you know what I mean. Anyone?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Heya, I am having trouble joining the jocks, I started as ugly duckling, in june, spent the summer working and working out, my hotcat is now 7, agility 60, dancing 50 (so I get the events with Albina after dancing classes), I also went to the dance and talked to the jocks / cool kids, my wardrobe is mostly good quality stuff, bimbo dresses and shoes from Flamingos / Tsar Bomba, the school outfit is the bimbo one from the gallery mall (can't remember the name of the shop), I have managed to get most jocks / cool kids to around 50 (some are at 40 like Veronika, some at 70 like Albina, Fedor is 100 and my boyfriend, some like Dimka are a bit low still, Dimka himself is 6, Andrey I think is 11 or 12) , still I appear as "hated" and they talk quite aggressively to me.

Am I on the right track? is there anything else I should be doing to join the cool kids? in past versions I did this and I got invited to their group eventually, it is now end of september and I would like to be able to join the cheerleaders in October so not sure if I have time to do that.
That is one of the hardest starts on purpose. Also it is very hard to switch or join one of the social groups during the summer, since your time to interact with them is limited. For jocks getting them all to be friends of 60 or more, and dancing well at the disco is about the only ways during the summer to earn points with them which means very slowly. During school doing well in gym class will help.

What the cool kids like Dimka think of you don't matter at all. Most will still not treat you well in public because you are a outcast and they don't want to be seen talking to you.

The outcast starts are all meant to be hard challenging starts the ugly duckling is arguable the hardest, either it or the slut start is.

Reactions: Edhinor

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Cool game, but I also have some questions:

1) I'm not sure what's going on but it turns out that after discovering that I was late returning a book I borrowed from the library, I can't pay the 500 rubles debt. While I have more than that with me;

Wouldn't it also be useful to make it possible for you to choose that you cannot afford it or "Nevermind"? Because now, if you have chosen "Pay your debt", you have to press "computers" to get out of here.
Thats a bug of some sort no one has ever reported. I am guessing right not it only takes money if you pay with a bank account.

2) When I look at what "Images" you need to have to play the game I miss the "Pets" and "Pre" for some reason. Does someone have these?
IF you are just missing those it sounds like you got a corrupted download, assuming you downloaded the most recent complete pack.

3) I don't really know what to do with the "Change Status". You do know that you mestruated, right? Also, why can you change to "I think I am pregnant" if you're still a virgin (atleast now)? If you know what I mean. Anyone?
If you had unprotected sex but was passed out or something you could trigger both of those. It isn't a bug persay but a limit to the code.

For the last one I would join our discord and report it as a bug because you will need to talk to a coder for them to look into it.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Thats a bug of some sort no one has ever reported. I am guessing right not it only takes money if you pay with a bank account.

IF you are just missing those it sounds like you got a corrupted download, assuming you downloaded the most recent complete pack.

If you had unprotected sex but was passed out or something you could trigger both of those. It isn't a bug persay but a limit to the code.

For the last one I would join our discord and report it as a bug because you will need to talk to a coder for them to look into it.
Do you know if anyone has done a guide to the stats and skills? How they effect play? How to train for them? I'm particularly interested in the Charisma and Spirit stats. And the Persuade skill.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Do you know if anyone has done a guide to the stats and skills? How they effect play? How to train for them? I'm particularly interested in the Charisma and Spirit stats. And the Persuade skill.
Spirit is used in the magic game a lot and in the non magic one it effects willpower a lot

The other two are not really used, we always meant to use them but willpower kinda took over that niche

Reactions: DavDR

redhand

Jun 29, 2017
One thing I wasn't sure of reading this thread, is there anyway for Sveta to join in on the boxing matches at the Community Center?

I know you can fight muggers in the park, and can do things in St Petersburg at the gyms for kickboxing. But I was wondering if there were any scenes relating to the Ivan or Vitek relationships. It would be kinda funny if you could beat them in boxing

Dr.Sloth

Oct 12, 2017
How do I activate new events with the therapist?
Go see him on saturdays at the hotel until it's repeating the same event (the one you wait for him) and it should trigger. There might be some hidden conditions, like high enough hypno but at this point you should be good (one thing I noticed as I was trying everything to see that new event is that he only accept to see Sveta at the clinic once a week).
The event in itself is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
One thing I wasn't sure of reading this thread, is there anyway for Sveta to join in on the boxing matches at the Community Center?

I know you can fight muggers in the park, and can do things in St Petersburg at the gyms for kickboxing. But I was wondering if there were any scenes relating to the Ivan or Vitek relationships. It would be kinda funny if you could beat them in boxing
boxing or kick boxing? boxing like what Ivan and Vitek does. no because the coach won't teach girls. If you mean the kick boxing stuff then yes.

Reactions: redhand
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes