Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Thanks, that was what I meant, boxing. I know you can do kickboxing.

I had thought the boxing at the Community Center might have been something that was taken out and was gonna be put back in but I probably got that confused with something else, or there was a stat related gate to the coach allowing her to get involved but only past a certain athletic stat
There's boxing in Evil which is also QSP. Never been any in GL.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Small bug with the ksenya lake questline. The path to the images in the "klake" event reference "/images/character/" rather than /images/characters/". This leads to the images not loading.

Edit: It appears to affect more than just her lake scene. The error occurs in her next scene as well where Sveta can become Ksenya's girlfriend.
I've seen the fix for this on the repo, are you using the release version posted or a recent dev version?

JakeS.

Jul 6, 2020
Great update! How do I start the ballet content though? Started a dancer save in june, but nothing so far.

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
I can't take out the trash in the apartment. :cry: The version I played is v0.9.2.

Qqsp_unXESUAFi3.png Qqsp_eNOExswJtf.png

PS: It seems I can go to the trash bins to take out the trash. :unsure: Maybe that's the new way to take out the trash in this version. :unsure:
Qqsp_pMgucrAqoh.png Qqsp_GTVil26WiJ.png Qqsp_47PArER6nH.png

Last edited:

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
The outcast starts are all meant to be hard challenging starts the ugly duckling is arguable the hardest, either it or the slut start is.
I actually have a question regarding this. Is it that story arcs with certain NPCs only triggerable when Sveta is in the same group with him/her? Cuz my Svetam, despite being school slut all the way through, was still able to trigger Ivan's, Lariska's with ease, and even Julia's arcs if with relationship cheat, yet cannot have Natasha talk to her no matter what...

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Not sure what's going on here? Game just opens like this with no sound or picture or menus. Just tells me to go to character creation and I'm in a loop. Using the dev recommended player Capture.PNG

tom54321

May 6, 2020
Noticing there is no exit button after doing yoga session at the ballet place. Needed to use emergency exit to get out

exsomon

May 11, 2020
Not sure what's going on here? Game just opens like this with no sound or picture or menus. Just tells me to go to character creation and I'm in a loop. Using the dev recommended player View attachment 3386778
strange where are the other windows?
i use Qqsp-1.9.0-win64
and link is on first page
did you redownload
Girl_Life_0.9.2 70.817 K file maybe it is corrupted
even without images and sound folder it should work

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
i use Qqsp-1.9.0-win64
did you redownload
I downloaded the latest version of the game and the recommended player from the tfgamesite page. There’s supposed to be other windows? I don’t see them

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I actually have a question regarding this. Is it that story arcs with certain NPCs only triggerable when Sveta is in the same group with him/her? Cuz my Svetam, despite being school slut all the way through, was still able to trigger Ivan's, Lariska's with ease, and even Julia's arcs if with relationship cheat, yet cannot have Natasha talk to her no matter what...
Currently no but eventually yes, some NPC like Dimka for example would never date a outcast so his story arc will be blocked. So it will depend on the NPC, at the moment the only one that has some blocks is Albina.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Not sure what's going on here? Game just opens like this with no sound or picture or menus. Just tells me to go to character creation and I'm in a loop. Using the dev recommended player View attachment 3386778
Look at exsomon's post just a bit above yours. Make sure in settings you have those windows all turned on, that is why you are not seeing anything. We don't know why for some people when they first launch the game it closes most of the windows, there is nothing we can do about it.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
i use Qqsp-1.9.0-win64
did you redownload
It is because he doesn't have all the windows set to show, he only has the action window set to show. Your image showed all the windows that need to be open.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
still no public nudity (non event) (leave house naked) and reactions?
Still waiting on the finishing of the home punishment to be done. The person writing it has had a lot of RL issues of late and she just doesn't have time right now. Hopefully soonish things will be resolved and she will be able to work on the game again.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Ballet content from Hooded''s mod coded, edited and reworked by Myles Croft (dancer start required)
Omg, I was so excited about this back when I first heard of it.I need to play this update.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes