Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
How to eat pussies in Lena, Lera, Anushka and Alyona park scene?
If you are challenged to a drinking contest and agree to it, that is one of the possible outcomes, depending how well you do and what choices you make.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Every time girls just undress.
You have to first do the drinking contest with just Lera, lose to her and then agree to eat her out. that will unlock the optional ending for one of the drinking games.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I have this annoying bug where the "random boyfriend" Sveta gives the mumber to is then listed and acts in the subsequent dates as a "girlfriend".. any way to fix? :\

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I have this annoying bug where the "random boyfriend" Sveta gives the mumber to is then listed and acts in the subsequent dates as a "girlfriend".. any way to fix? :\
No, this is a known bug with the lovers and until we can convert the system to use same base as fuckbuddies and hookups it'll remain. Did hope to get it done this cycle but everyone needed for it had rl stuff eating up their time. Will try again next cycle

Reactions: Mwanted

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
So is there any point to being Viteks boyfriend is there like any special quest line? Or him or others acting weirdly if they catch you cheating on him or something?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
So is there any point to being Viteks boyfriend is there like any special quest line? Or him or others acting weirdly if they catch you cheating on him or something?
Not much his content is all very old original ETO that has just been cleaned up a bit. I did a bit of work on fleshing out his house a bit but other than that his story has not changed

The only reason I think he is worth dating is if you want to do the other version of the Fedor BF story arc. Fedor has a romance path but it can play out very differently if you are dating both him and Vitek and then make certain choices.

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
Not much his content is all very old original ETO that has just been cleaned up a bit. I did a bit of work on fleshing out his house a bit but other than that his story has not changed

The only reason I think he is worth dating is if you want to do the other version of the Fedor BF story arc. Fedor has a romance path but it can play out very differently if you are dating both him and Vitek and then make certain choices.
Oh ok I see appreciate the info

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Darn lol wish you could hope up with everyone in the game but ok thanks for the info
That will never happen and is a design choice. Just like in RL not everyone is interested in everyone. So not all NPC's will be interested in Sveta. It might be they are gay men, or are happy in their current relationship and won't cheat, and some just won't like her for one reason or another. We personally think that makes the game much more interesting and makes the NPC's much more believable.

With that said though we have a extremely high number of bisexual girls over real life, the majority of NPC's at least those with any form of story arc have sex scenes.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
That should only happen if you owe fines with the court from committing crimes or failing to appear for court. Show up to your next court date and Pay off the fines and they will stop arresting you.

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
That should only happen if you owe fines with the court from committing crimes or failing to appear for court. Show up to your next court date and Pay off the fines and they will stop arresting you.
See that's what was happening to me on my old save which wad weird I couldn't pay for the fines or anything

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I would go to the Post Office but no option to pay fine came up

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes